Room was very dirty, fireplace did hot work, shower there was no water, carpet was very dirty and coming apart, there was cheetos,crackers, nuts on the floor, it was very dusty, furniture was so old it smelled ery bad as well as the room, the, crown molding in the walls was broken (wood sticking out)behind the bed,the TV control did not work and TV turned on by itself, at night it was extremely noisy people slamming doors sounded like some was throughing things around, we felt very unsafe that we couldn't sleep, towels smelled very bad they were not wash appropriate they smell like feet, the bed sheets were dirty, hairs inside the sheets. Overall, I was very very unhappy with my stay!! Rooms did not look like what they showed on pictures online. Booking.com should be more involved in checking what they are selling.
I was very unsatisfied with the experience!!