The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel Beachfront Property
One Ritz-Carlton Drive, Dana Point, CA 92629, United States of America – Show map
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 38 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel.
|King or Double Room with Ocean View|
|Double Room with Two Double Beds with Garden View|
|Club Level King or Double Room with Garden View|
|Standard King or Double Room|
|King or Double Room with Garden View|
|King Suite with Sofa Bed and Garden View|
|Limited View King Room|
6 Reasons to Choose The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel
No booking fees • Save money! Best price guarantee — enter dates to see these prices!
7 properties in Dana Point
Including hotels, apartments, villas and more.
38 verified reviews
They speak 3 languages
The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel's staff speaks: Dutch, English, German
Booking is safe
When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Outdoor Pool
- Sun Deck
- Tennis Court
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
- Fitness Center
- Turkish/Steam Bath
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the Room
- Snack Bar
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Wired internet is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and charges apply.
Private parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and charges apply.
- Room Service
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM on site
- Concierge Service
- Dry Cleaning
- Daily Housekeeping
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Business Center
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
From 4:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 18 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 3 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One older child or adult is charged USD 50 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
- Wireless, high-speed Internet access in guest rooms and common areas
- Unlimited local telephone calls in Southern California
- 24-hour computer access in the private business centers
- Daily yoga and pilates classes in the gazebo overlooking the Pacific Ocean
- Individual guest use of The Ritz-Carlton Spa’s sauna and steam rooms
- Shuttle service to and from Salt Creek Beach on an individual guest request basis (not applicable to group transportation).
- Access to resort’s Beach Butler Service and use of beach recreation equipment including fins, towel service, umbrellas, and beach chairs
- Unlimited use of the tennis courts including rackets. Tournament and clinic fees are additional
- Preferred golf tee-times at Monarch Beach Golf Links, including shuttle service and golf bag storage on an individual guest request basis (not applicable to group transportation).
- Participation in the resort’s scheduled “Garden” and “Connect the Dots” Eco-Adventure Tour (Sunday through Friday)
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Why you can trust our reviews
Based on 38 reviews
Value for money
Show reviews from: