Where to start. When we got into the room it was hot, the air conditioner was not turned on. There were no towels, the light in the bathroom did not work, the kleenex box dispenser was empty and we had no toilet paper, the microwave did not have a turntable and when I turned down the bed it was obvious that the sheets were not clean, there were stains on them and there was no mattress pad. I called the front desk and the owner/mgr. sounded appaled and told me they had just fired their housekeeper because she was not changing sheets and not cleaning. A man came up with a lightbulb that did not fit and asked me if I thought I was going to use the floor lamp and he took the light out of it. He had nothing else with him so I said we needed both kleenex and TP and a microwave turntable. He left and came back 10 minutes later with paper but no turntable. So I again told him we needed a turntable, he came back about 15 minutes later with that. I again told him about the sheets and said we would be going out to dinner and he said he would take care of it. We returned to find the bed made, I pulled back the bedspread and there was a mattrerss pad but he had put the dirty sheets right back on. I called down to the desk, again, she, again, was appaled, apologized and sent up her nephew to look. He did, but seeemd put out. Ten minutes later he brought up sheets and "made" the bed; putting the botttom sheet on and throwing both top sheet and blanket on with out tucking in or making them even straight on the bed, I had to make it right. So, of course after all of this, I just did not feel very comfortable, nor did I sleep well. Stay away from this place!
The Owner/manager was friendly and I could tell she truely was trying to make ammends, but she clearly has no idea how to run a Motel.