Sheraton Kona Resort and Spa
78-128 Ehukai Street, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740, United States of America – Great location - show map
|Partial Ocean View Room|
|Ocean Front Room|
|Deluxe Executive Suite|
|Ocean View Room|
|Mountain View Room|
6 Reasons to Choose Sheraton Kona Resort and Spa
168 properties in Kailua-Kona
Manage your bookings online
They speak 5 languages
Booking is safe
- Outdoor Pool
Pets are not allowed.
- Horseback Riding
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Pool Table
- Game Room
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
- Fitness Center
- Tennis Court
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- ATM on site
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Ironing Service
- Dry Cleaning
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Shops (on site)
- Car Rental
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- VIP Room Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 18 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One older child or adult is charged USD 60 per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Or, take a look at these appealing alternatives:
- Courtyard by Marriott King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel has a location score of 9.1
- Aston Kona By The Sea has a review score of 8.6
- High-speed Internet access in guest room and lobby
- Self parking for a single vehicle (valet parking available - extra charges may apply)
- Unlimited local and 1-800 calls
- Up to 30 minutes of long distance calls per day
- Complimentary use of the Kailua-Kona Trolley
- 1 bottles of water per day
- Yoga classes (available Monday through Saturday)
- Guided and Historical Tours of Keauhou Bay (see activities calendar for schedule)
- Cultural lessons (include Hula, Lei Making and Ukulele (refer to activities calendar for schedule)
- 1 2-hour complimentary bike rental from Flying Fish per day ($10 retail value, per day)
- 1 Sig Zane designed tote bag per stay ($15 retail value)
Please Note: Only the Breakfast Included rate includes a daily breakfast buffet for 2 adults. Additional breakfasts can be purchased for an additional fee.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 239 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: