Sheraton Kona Resort and Spa
78-128 Ehukai Street, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740, United States of America – Show map
|Ocean Front Room|
|Ocean View Room|
|Deluxe Executive Suite|
|Mountain View Room|
|Partial Ocean View Room|
6 Reasons to Choose Sheraton Kona Resort and Spa
169 properties in Kailua-Kona
Manage your bookings online
They speak 5 languages
Booking is safe
- Outdoor Pool
Pets are not allowed.
- Horseback Riding
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Pool Table
- Game Room
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
- Fitness Center
- Tennis Court
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- ATM on site
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Ironing Service
- Dry Cleaning
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Shops (on site)
- Car Rental
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- VIP Room Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
Area Info – Show map
- Kona Surf School 1.7 miles
- Kahaluu Beach 1.8 miles
- White Sand Beach 2.4 miles
- Keauhou Shopping Center 3.8 miles
- Magic Sands 5.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks Nearby
- Kealakekua Bay State Historical Park 5.9 miles
- Kealakekua Bay Park 6.2 miles
- Mauna Kea Summit 6.3 miles
- Kaloko-Honokohau National Historic Park 9.1 miles
- Pu'uhonua o Honaunau National Historical Park 10.5 miles
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 18 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One older child or adult is charged USD 60 per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Or, take a look at these appealing alternatives:
- Royal Kona Resort has a location score of 8.8
- Courtyard by Marriott King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel has a review score of 8.5
- High-speed Internet access in guest room and lobby
- Self parking for a single vehicle (valet parking available - extra charges may apply)
- Unlimited local and 1-800 calls
- Up to 30 minutes of long distance calls per day
- Complimentary use of the Kailua-Kona Trolley
- 1 bottles of water per day
- Yoga classes (available Monday through Saturday)
- Guided and Historical Tours of Keauhou Bay (see activities calendar for schedule)
- Cultural lessons (include Hula, Lei Making and Ukulele (refer to activities calendar for schedule)
- 1 2-hour complimentary bike rental from Flying Fish per day ($10 retail value, per day)
- 1 Sig Zane designed tote bag per stay ($15 retail value)
Please Note: Only the Breakfast Included rate includes a daily breakfast buffet for 2 adults. Additional breakfasts can be purchased for an additional fee.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
License number: W65047575-01
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 249 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: