Sheraton Kona Resort and Spa
78-128 Ehukai Street, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740, United States of America – Show map
|Deluxe Executive Suite|
|Mountain View Room|
|Partial Ocean View Room|
|Ocean Front Room|
|Ocean View Room|
6 Reasons to Choose Sheraton Kona Resort and Spa
53 properties in Kailua-Kona
Manage your bookings online
177 independent reviews
They speak 5 languages
Booking is safe
- Outdoor Pool
Pets are not allowed.
- Tennis Court
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
- Pool Table
- Horseback Riding
- Fitness Center
- Hot Tub
- Game Room
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Room Service
- Car Rental
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Currency Exchange
- Tour Desk
- Baggage Storage
- ATM on site
- Concierge Service
- Dry Cleaning
- Ironing Service
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Business Center
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- VIP Room Facilities
- Shops (on site)
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Air Conditioning
- Designated Smoking Area
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 18 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One older child or adult is charged USD 60 per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
2 Appealing Options:
- Royal Kona Resort has a location score of 8.8
- Courtyard by Marriott King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel has a review score of 8.6
- High-speed Internet access in guest room and lobby
- Self parking for a single vehicle (valet parking available - extra charges may apply)
- Unlimited local and 1-800 calls
- Up to 30 minutes of long distance calls per day
- 2 bottles of water per day
- Yoga classes (available Monday through Saturday)
- Cultural tours (available Monday through Thursday)
- Cultural lessons (include hula lessons and lei making)
- 50% off one bike rental at the vendor, Flying Fish
Please Note: Only the Breakfast Included rate includes a daily breakfast buffet for 2 adults. Additional breakfasts can be purchased for an additional fee.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.