Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa
2605 Kaanapali Parkway, Lahaina, HI 96761, United States of America – Great location - show map
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 186 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa.
|× 5||Deluxe Suite - Ocean Front|
|× 5||Junior Suite|
|× 5||One-Bedroom Suite with Ocean View|
|× 5||Ohana Suite|
|Room with Partial Ocean|
|Room with Ocean View|
|Ocean Front Room|
|Deluxe Room with Ocean View|
|Deluxe Room - Ocean Front|
Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa is the premier location for a dream Hawaiian vacation. Situated on Kaanapali Beach, the Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa is the most romantic escape in all the Hawaiian Islands
Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa takes special requests – add in the next step!
6 Reasons to Choose Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa
296 properties in Lahaina
Manage your bookings online
They speak 2 languages
Booking is safe
Pets are not allowed.
- Water Sports Facilities (on site)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
- Fitness Center
- Tennis Court
Food & Drink
- Buffet-Style Restaurant
- Restaurant with Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Wired internet is available in the hotel rooms and charges apply.
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs USD 20 per day.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs USD 30 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- ATM on site
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service
- Dry Cleaning
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Shuttle Service (surcharge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Shops (on site)
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Ka anapali Beach 0.1 miles
- Royal Kaanapali Golf Course 0.2 miles
- Whalers Village Shopping Center 0.2 miles
- Whalers Village Museum 0.3 miles
- Lahaina Snuba 0.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks Nearby
- Front Street Lahaina 3.6 miles
- Lahaina Historic District 3.7 miles
- Lahaina Banyan Court 3.7 miles
- Lahaina Boat Harbor 3.7 miles
- Kapalua Plantation Course 5.4 miles
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to three children under 18 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years is charged USD 30 per person per night in a crib.
One older child or adult is charged USD 89 per night in an extra bed.
Any additional older children or adults are charged USD 89 per person per night when using existing beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
1 Appealing Option:
- Napili Kai Beach Resort has a review score of 9
Guests booking the Pursue Your Paradise suites will receive a USD 600.00 resort credit during their stay.
Guests booking the Pursue Your Paradise standard rooms will receive a USD 500.00 resort credit during their stay.
The resort credit can be used towards spa services, select restaurants, or upgrading your room upon check-in.
A Daily Resort Fee will be collected upon check-out and includes:
• Unlimited high-speed internet access in guest rooms
• Unlimited wireless high-speed internet access in Lobby, Pool Bars, and Hoku Rotunda
• 1st Night Valet Parking
• Unlimited local telephone calls (on-island)
• Credit card and 800# access telephone calls up to 60 minutes
• Starwood Maui scheduled shuttle service to Westin Maui Resort and Spa, Westin Ka’anapali Ocean Resort Villas, and historic Lahaina town
• Adult Pool Floats
• Professional resort photo session and keepsake 4 x 8 photo
• Preferred seating at Maui Nui Luau
• Signature logo Hawaiian tote bag
Please note: Breakfast-included rooms are based on 2 guests per room.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
License number: W58244676-01
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 186 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: