Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa
2605 Kaanapali Parkway, Lahaina, HI 96761, United States of America – Show map
Excellent location – rated 9/10! (score from 106 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa.
|One-Bedroom Suite with Ocean View|
|Deluxe Suite - Ocean Front|
|Room with Partial Ocean|
|Room with Ocean View|
|Ocean Front Room|
|Deluxe Room with Ocean View|
|Deluxe Room - Ocean Front|
6 Reasons to Choose Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa
No booking fees • Save money! Best price guarantee — enter dates to see these prices!
219 properties in Lahaina
Including hotels, apartments, villas and more.
106 verified reviews
They speak 2 languages
Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa's staff speaks: Japanese, English
Booking is safe
When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Tennis Court
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
- Water Sports Facilities (on site)
- Fitness Center
- Hot Tub
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the Room
- Restaurant with Dining Menu
- Buffet-Style Restaurant
Wired internet is available in the hotel rooms and charges apply.
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs USD 20 per day.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is needed) and costs USD 30 per day.
- Room Service
- Packed Lunches
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Car Rental
- Shuttle Service (surcharge)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Tour Desk
- Baggage Storage
- ATM on site
- Concierge Service
- Dry Cleaning
- Ironing Service
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- VIP Room Facilities
- Honeymoon Suite
- Shops (on site)
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Designated Smoking Area
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to three children under 18 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years is charged USD 30 per person per night in a crib.
One older child or adult is charged USD 89 per night in an extra bed.
Any additional older children or adults are charged USD 89 per person per night when using existing beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Guests booking the Pursue Your Paradise standard rooms will receive a $500.00 resort credit during their stay.
The resort credit can be used towards spa services, select restaurants, or upgrading your room upon check-in.
A Daily Resort Fee will be collected upon check-out and includes:
• Unlimited high-speed internet access in guest rooms
• Unlimited wireless high-speed internet access in Lobby, Pool Bars, and Hoku Rotunda
• 1st Night Valet Parking
• Unlimited local telephone calls (on-island)
• Credit card and 800# access telephone calls up to 60 minutes
• Starwood Maui scheduled shuttle service to Westin Maui Resort and Spa, Westin Ka’anapali Ocean Resort Villas, and historic Lahaina town
• Hawaiian Cultural Resort activities
• Adult Pool Floats
• Professional resort photo session and keepsake 4 x 8 photo
• Preferred seating at Maui Nui Luau
• Signature logo Hawaiian tote bag
• Complimentary access to Black Rock Lounge nightclub for 2 (cover charge only, not valid for special events and promotions)
Please note that breakfast-included rooms are based on 2 guests per room.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Why you can trust our reviews
Based on 106 reviews
Value for money
Show reviews from: