Sheraton Princess Kaiulani
120 Kaiulani Avenue, Waikiki, Honolulu, HI 96815, United States of America – Show map
|Standard Double Room|
|Standard Room with Pool View|
|Standard Room with Partial Oceanview|
|Deluxe Room with Ocean View|
|Tower King Suite|
|King or Double Room with City View|
|Tower City View Room|
|High Ocean View Room|
6 Reasons to Choose Sheraton Princess Kaiulani
No booking fees • Save money! Best price guarantee — enter dates to see these prices!
125 properties in Honolulu
Including hotels, apartments, villas and more.
108 verified reviews
They speak your language!
Sheraton Princess Kaiulani's staff speaks: English
Booking is safe
When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
- Fitness Center
Food & Drink
- Buffet-Style Restaurant
WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and charges apply.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and charges apply.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Currency Exchange
- Tour Desk
- Baggage Storage
- ATM on site
- Concierge Service
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Business Center
- Paid WiFi
- Shops (on site)
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- Designated Smoking Area
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 17 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged USD 75 per person per night when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One older child or adult is charged USD 75 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
- Wi-Fi access in guest rooms
- Self Parking for 1 vehicle
- Unlimited local and 1-800 calls
- 2 bottles of water in-room per day
- Children 5 & under eat free breakfast, lunch, and/or dinner from children's menu at designated dining facilities with an adult meal
- Beach services, including use of sand chair and fresh towels
- 4x6 color portrait by a professional photographer
- "Collections of Waikiki" savings booklet
- Children's menu at designated dining outlets for breakfast, lunch, and/or dinner with 1 paying adult.
Please note that the "Breakfast Included" rate includes breakfast for two (2) guests per room.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Based on 109 reviews
Value for money
Why you can trust our reviews
Show reviews from: