Sheraton Princess Kaiulani
120 Kaiulani Avenue, Waikiki, Honolulu, HI 96815, United States of America – Show map
|Tower Partial Ocean View|
|Tower Luxury Room|
|Deluxe Ocean View|
|Tower City View|
|Tower High Ocean View|
Sheraton Princess Kaiulani is located on the Ainahau estate of our beloved Princess Kaiulani, who was considered the last princess of Hawaii. Today the Sheraton Princess Kaiulani is an ideal retreat for families seeking for an adventure in Waikiki.
Sheraton Princess Kaiulani takes special requests – add in the next step!
5 Reasons to Choose Sheraton Princess Kaiulani
249 properties in Honolulu
Manage your bookings online
150 independent reviews
Booking is safe
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
- Fitness Center
- Evening Entertainment
Food & Drink
- Restaurant with Dining Menu
- Buffet-Style Restaurant
- Snack Bar
WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and charges apply.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and charges apply.
- Room Service
- Airport Shuttle (surcharge)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Currency Exchange
- Tour Desk
- Baggage Storage
- ATM on site
- Concierge Service
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Business Center
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Paid WiFi
- Shops (on site)
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- Air Conditioning
- Designated Smoking Area
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 17 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged USD 75 per person per night when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One older child or adult is charged USD 75 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
A Resort Fee will be collected upon check-out and includes:
- WiFi access in guest rooms
- Self Parking for 1 vehicle
- Up to 60 minutes of long distance telephone calls per day (cumulative of both domestic and international calls)
- 2 bottles of water in-room per day
- Children 5 & under eat free breakfast, lunch, and/or dinner from children's menu at designated dining outlets with an adult meal
- Beach services, including use of sand chair and fresh towels
- One free portrait session and 4" x 8" keepsake by a professional photographer
- "Collections of Waikiki" savings booklet
- Children's menu at designated dining outlets for breakfast, lunch, and/or dinner with 1 paying adult.
Please note: "Breakfast Included" rate includes breakfast for two (2) guests per room.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.