Entire hotel and services were despicable. Hardly worth half of
what we paid.
1. Restroom in main lobby hardly big enough for 1 person and toilet clogged with feces when we arrived. Also, no soap in soap dispenser.
2. Hot tub was out of order, conveniently, as I read now in other reviews. On top of that, the pool was not open the following morning before check out time. Our kids NEVER even got to swim. Which was the whole point of renting a room with an indoor pool!!!
3. Broke down, trashed car parked in back lot, with flat tires. Looked as if it had been there a long time. I almost turned our key in then because our kids asked if it was safe to stay there.
4. Horrible smell in hallways. Smelled like marijuana and something rotten. Very unclean.
5. Entire motel was rundown and very out if date.
6. Lots of dust, lint, mold in the rooms heating unit. I was afraid to even turn it on.
7. Tried to ask for extra towels from cleaning personnel, but they did not speak English and they just turned other way. Had to borrow some ourselves off linen cart.
8. Attempted to make coffee in room, but no filter basket. So I went to the "breakfast" area. Yeah right. The breakfast was a joke. Eggo waffles, bagels, hard boiled eggs and bananas, which were old and brown already. And the coffee was basically light brown colored water. No coffee flavor at all. This was very disappointing because complimentary breakfast was the second reason I decided on this motel.
I hate to leave such a bad review, because the last time we stayed in Atlanta we had a great time, at another hotel of course. But I honestly would have rather paid 30 extra dollars and stayed somewhere much nicer. I will never recommend this place to anyone I know.
That we only stayed 1 night