The Tahoe Beach and Ski Club Owners Association
3601 Lake Tahoe Boulevard, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150, United States of America – Great location - show map
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 74 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at The Tahoe Beach and Ski Club Owners Association.
|Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite|
Come experience our quiet, lakefront retreat just outside of downtown South Lake Tahoe. In summer, relax on our private, 400-foot beach while your kids play in the water. Or take our kayaks out on the lake for an unforgettable family adventure. In winter, the Village and lifts at Heavenly Resort are only a few minutes from our alpine-inspired suites. If you prefer to drive to Sierra at Tahoe, our convenient location means you’ll avoid the street congestion downtown. No trip to South Lake Tahoe would be complete without exploring the nightlife. Lucky for you, we’re only five minutes from Stateline and the area’s most popular restaurants, shows, and clubs. When you stay at Tahoe Beach & Ski Club, you’ll enjoy all the amenities of a fine resort, including two outdoor spas and a year-round heated pool, plus the space and cozy feel of a vacation rental home. Our friendly associates take great pride in providing you with exceptional service for a Lake Tahoe experience that is truly second-to-none.
The Tahoe Beach and Ski Club Owners Association takes special requests – add in the next step!
5 Reasons to Choose The Tahoe Beach and Ski Club Owners Association
Manage your bookings online
They speak 3 languages
Booking is safe
- Outdoor Pool
- BBQ Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Private Beach Area
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Game Room
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
- Fitness Center
- Tennis Court
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Business Center
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Tahoe Queen 0.1 miles
- Bijou Golf Course 0.4 miles
- South Tahoe Ice Arena 0.9 miles
- Aerial Tramway 1.4 miles
- Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course 1.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Heavenly Ski Resort 1.6 miles
- Lake Tahoe Golf Course 5.7 miles
- Washoe Meadows State Park 5.8 miles
- South Lake Tahoe Massage 10.7 miles
- Balloons Over Lake Tahoe 10.9 miles
From 4:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Or, take a look at these appealing alternatives:
- Lodge at Kingsbury Crossing has a review score of 9.3
- The laundry facilities, the Tahoe Room, and Baldwin Building #5 are undergoing minor construction now through 7 January 2017. Onsite laundry will be unavailable during this time.
- Guests may notice a minimal amount of noise between 09:00 and 18:00 Monday-Saturday. Every effort will be taken to reduce the sound as much as possible and respond to any concern.
- There is a resort fee of USD 12.00 plus tax, per night, to be collected at booking.
- The Resort fee includes internet, parking, beach access and pool access.
- One parking space is allocated for each room booked.
- There is an after-hours call box that will summon security for late check-ins. Please contact the property if you anticipate a late arrival.
- A city tax of USD 4.50 per night will be collected at check-in.
- Minimum check-in age is 18 years. Reception hours are from 06:00 - 24:00 on Sunday through Thursday and 06:00 - 02:00 on Friday and Saturday.
Please note: Changes to your departure date made after you have checked in will result in charge of 1 night room and tax.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 74 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: