Stanford Court San Francisco
905 California Street, Nob Hill, San Francisco, CA 94108, United States of America – Great location - show map
|+||Premier King Room with View|
|Standard Queen Room|
|Queen Room - Disability Access|
|Standard King Room|
|Deluxe Queen Room|
|Premier Queen Room with Skyline View|
|Premier Queen Room with Two Queen Beds|
Stanford Court pushes the envelope for San Francisco boutique hotels by catering to the ever-evolving digital age while maintaining classic standards in hospitality and travel.
Stanford Court San Francisco takes special requests – add in the next step!
7 Reasons to Choose Stanford Court San Francisco
430 properties in San Francisco
Manage your bookings online
They speak 6 languages
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in San Francisco
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
- Bikes Available (free)
- Fitness Center
Food & Drink
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not possible) and costs USD 59.28 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- ATM on site
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press
- Ironing Service
- Dry Cleaning
- Business Center
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
Area Info – Great location - show map
Top of the Mark (0.1 miles), Morton's The Steakhouse (0.2 miles)
Tonga Room & Hurricane Bar (0.2 miles)
From 4:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 18 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged USD 20 per person per night when using existing beds.
One additional older child or adult is charged USD 25 per person per night in an extra bed.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note for group bookings of nine or more rooms, the first night's room and tax will be taken at the time of booking. Please contact Stanford Court San Francisco for any payment inquires.
Stanford Court Hotel charges USD 20 nightly that covers an extensive list of amenities, titled their "Urban Bundle". This charge is subject to San Francisco occupancy tax and includes the following:
• Electronic Magazines delivered to your personal device
• Blazing fast Autobahn Wi-Fi throughout the hotel – unlimited device connections
• Free printing and faxing
• Use of public area iMac Computers & iPads
• Use of Stanford Court device library (limited supply available for loan):
o MacBook Air
• Local & long distance calls
• Locally roasted organic & free-trade Equator morning coffee, Mighty-Leaf teas and fresh juices
• Starbucks Coffee in your guestroom
• Water bottles & filling stations throughout the hotel
• Kids under 6 eat breakfast for free when accompanied by parent
• Day use of our fleet of local Marin and Specialized bicycles
• Use of our Yoga mats for free local Yoga sessions
• Use of our umbrellas on rainy days
• A first-class fitness center experience (limited supply available):
o Energizing tunes
o Cool towels
o Fresh fruit
o Custom walking, jogging and bike maps
o A curated, high-tech walking tour of Nob Hill & Chinatown
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 1429 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: