Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui
4100 Wailea Alanui Drive, Wailea, HI 96753, USA – Great location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.4/10! (score from 195 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
|Garden View Suite With Two Double Beds|
|Partial Ocean View Room with Two Double Beds|
|Fairmont Suite With Two Double Beds|
|Mountain View Room with Two Double Beds|
|Fairmont Suite With King Bed|
|Mountain View Suite With King Bed|
|Garden View Suite with King Bed|
|Partial Ocean View Suite|
|Ocean View Suite|
|Deluxe Ocean View Suite|
|+||Two-Bedroom Villa with Ocean View|
7 reasons to choose Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui
64 properties in Wailea
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Wailea
Pool and wellness
- Pool bar
- Water slide
- Outdoor pool
Pets are not allowed.
- Hot tub/jacuzzi
- Spa and wellness centre
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Fitness centre
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- ATM/cash machine on site
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
Entertainment and family services
- Babysitting/child services
- Daily maid service
- Ironing service
- Dry cleaning
- Business centre
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Shuttle service (free)
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Shops (on site)
- Car hire
- Packed lunches
- Gift shop
- Safety deposit box
- Family rooms
- Barber/beauty shop
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
From 16:00 hours
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All further older children or adults are charged USD 50 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
• Wi-Fi and wired internet access
• Any local, domestic long distance, and 1-800 access calls from your suite or villa.
• Self-parking for one (1) vehicle per suite or villa.
• Beach umbrellas (1 per suite, 2 per villa, available on a first-come, first-served basis)
• In-suite bottled water.
• Access to 24-hour Fairmont Fitness Center & daily fitness classes.
• Shuttle service within the Wailea area with access to nearby shopping, activities, dining and championship golf.
• Sunscreen and after-sun lotion available at the Pool Pavilion.
• 1-hour snorkel equipment rental (based on two sets per room, per day)
• Various cultural activities, including Hawaiian Canoe Experience (advanced reservations required), Hawaiian Cultural Property Tour, ‘Ōlelo Hawai‘i (Hawaiian Language) and authentic Hawaiian crafts.
Please note: Fitness classes, cultural activities, shuttle service and snorkel rentals are all subject to space availability.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
100% verified reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 195 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: