Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui
4100 Wailea Alanui Drive, Wailea, HI 96753, United States of America – Great location - show map
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 195 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui.
|Partial Ocean View Room with Two Double Beds|
|Fairmont Suite With Two Double Beds|
|Mountain View Room with Two Double Beds|
|Garden View Suite With Two Double Beds|
|Fairmont Suite With King Bed|
|Mountain View Suite With King Bed|
|Garden View Suite with King Bed|
|Partial Ocean View Suite|
|Ocean View Suite|
|Deluxe Ocean View Suite|
|+||Two-Bedroom Villa with Ocean View|
7 Reasons to Choose Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui
64 properties in Wailea
Manage your bookings online
They speak 12 languages
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Wailea
- Outdoor Pool
Pets are not allowed.
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
- Fitness Center
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- ATM on site
- Tour Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment and Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services
- Ironing Service
- Dry Cleaning
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- Shops (on site)
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Family Rooms
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
From 4:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
Any additional older children or adults are charged USD 50 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
• Wi-Fi and wired internet access
• Any local, domestic long distance, and 1-800 access calls from your suite or villa.
• Self-parking for one (1) vehicle per suite or villa.
• Beach umbrellas (1 per suite, 2 per villa, available on a first-come, first-served basis)
• In-suite bottled water.
• Access to 24-hour Fairmont Fitness Center & daily fitness classes.
• Shuttle service within the Wailea area with access to nearby shopping, activities, dining and championship golf.
• Sunscreen and after-sun lotion available at the Pool Pavilion.
• 1-hour snorkel equipment rental (based on two sets per room, per day)
• Various cultural activities, including Hawaiian Canoe Experience (advanced reservations required), Hawaiian Cultural Property Tour, ‘Ōlelo Hawai‘i (Hawaiian Language) and authentic Hawaiian crafts.
Please note: Fitness classes, cultural activities, shuttle service and snorkel rentals are all subject to space availability.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 195 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: