눉1. First of all, all on your front desk are tired and not interesting in guests and their problems. They ask as to wait wile they looking for our booking from booking.com. They found after 15 minutes! But no excuse or sorry. Just go around we will call you when room will be ready. I was need sertanly room with Central Park view, it was booked. So, they didn't call. When we come at 14.30 room was ready for some time, but nobody call !
Look, room rate of 2000 usd is not an Ibis bad and breakfast ...
All of them from reception was out of interest about me, my wife and 5 month son.
Only MARIE was trying to improve our story and find smth better room for us.
2. Room service. This guy on phone is know better what I need. May be he think I need to know English better than him? Or if I tell not Cristal He will send Cristal anyway? Mecarons was bed and old and smells bed. We throw it. Second day 17 Nov he stop our call just throw up my call when I was trying to explain what I need. He knows better. Bell boys - good. Waiters also, but not excellent.
3. Minibar in room - dish, glasses, no folk etc - very bad.
4. No coffee inside room- bad
5. Concierge - just good.
6. Driver of hotel on BMW evening 16.11 from 16.30- Sharif? ' exelent!
7. House keeping - bad. Miss cleaning morning 18.11 at all! Don't throgh rubbish from kitchen 16.11 day, evening and 17 and 18!
Baby cot - no linen for baby, just fleece! No pillow! Baby is not a dog!
We have changed it 3 times and in the end send back baby bad. And no sorry again!
눇Nice place, but you will not get Central Park view from all rooms. All Central Park view rooms-sold. It's a private apartments.