The Royal Hawaiian, A Luxury Collection Resort
2259 Kalakaua Avenue, Waikiki, Honolulu, HI 96815, United States of America – Show map
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 173 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at The Royal Hawaiian, A Luxury Collection Resort.
|Mailani Tower Loft Suite|
|Historic Garden Junior Suite|
|Historic Garden Suite|
|Mailani Tower Oceanfront|
|Mailani Tower Premier Ocean|
|Mailani Tower Ocean Corner|
|Historic Ocean Guestroom|
|Historic Ocean Junior Suite|
6 Reasons to Choose The Royal Hawaiian, A Luxury Collection Resort
No booking fees • Save money! Best price guarantee — enter dates to see these prices!
212 properties in Honolulu
Including hotels, apartments, villas and more.
173 verified reviews
They speak 3 languages
The Royal Hawaiian, A Luxury Collection Resort's staff speaks: Korean, Japanese, English
Booking is safe
When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Sun Deck
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
- Water Sports Facilities (on site)
- Fitness Center
- Hot Tub
- Private Beach Area
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the Room
- Restaurant with Dining Menu
WiFi is available in all areas and charges apply.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and charges may apply.
- Room Service
- Airport Shuttle (surcharge)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Currency Exchange
- Tour Desk
- Baggage Storage
- ATM on site
- Concierge Service
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Babysitting/Child Services
- Dry Cleaning
- Ironing Service
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Business Center
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- VIP Room Facilities
- Honeymoon Suite
- Paid WiFi
- Shops (on site)
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 17 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged USD 145 per person per night when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One older child or adult is charged USD 145 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Rooms booked with Breakfast Included only apply to up to 2 guests per room.
A Resort Fee will be collected upon check-out and includes:
- Keiki (children) 5 and under eat free from Keiki Menu at Surf Lanai (breakfast and lunch) and in-room dining (all day) with each paying adult
- Morning coffee/tea near the entrance of Surf Lanai
- 10% discount on treatment at Abhasa Spa
- 4 x 6 color portrait by a professional photographer
- High-speed Internet access
- Valet parking for one vehicle
- Unlimited local and 1-800 calls
- Up to 60 minutes of long distance and international calls per day
- Historical and cultural activities including: Lei making, ukulele classes, historic tour, and hula classes
- Seasonal beach activities
For the Timeless Waikiki rooms: $100 of resort credit is valid at Surf Lanai, Aha Aina and Mai Tai Bar.
For the Puruse Your Paradise rooms: resort credit can be used towards up-sell at check-in, spa services, dining at select facilities and the Kid's Club.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Why you can trust our reviews
Based on 173 reviews
Value for money
Show reviews from: