Town and Country Resort Hotel and Convention Center
500 Hotel Circle North, Mission Valley, San Diego, CA 92108, United States of America – Show map
|Superior Royal Palm Tower Two Queens|
|Superior Royal Palm Premium Two Queens|
|Room Selected at Check In|
|Superior Royal Palm Premium One King|
|Superior Royal Palm Tower King|
|Standard Room with Two Beds|
|Standard King Room|
|Garden View Room with Two Beds|
|Garden View King|
|Regency Tower Room with Two Queen Beds|
|Regency Tower King Room|
|Palm Tower Room with Two Queen Beds|
|Palm Tower King Room|
|Palm Tower Premium Room with Two Queen Beds|
|Palm Tower Premium King Room|
A land mark hotel, in San Diego for over 60 years the new Town and Country is a modern expression of the 1960’s Southern California vibe, relaxed, playful and connected, with service that is engaging, approachable yet unobtrusive, where everyone feels welcome. Town and Country Resort & Convention Center has been dedicated to the comfort and satisfaction of its guests for over six decades. Our San Diego resort offers only the finest in family‐friendly lodging and accommodations and is the essence of style among hotels in Mission Valley. From expert staff, capable of answering your every request, to the beauty of lively California right outside the rooms and suites, your stay with us is sure to be unforgettable.
Town and Country Resort Hotel and Convention Center takes special requests – add in the next step!
6 Reasons to Choose Town and Country Resort Hotel and Convention Center
355 properties in San Diego
Manage your bookings online
They speak 3 languages
Booking is safe
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
- Fitness Center
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
Food & Drink
- Snack Bar
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
Free! Wired internet is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs USD 19 per day.
Front Desk Services
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Tour Desk
- Baggage Storage
- ATM on site
- Concierge Service
- Dry Cleaning
- Ironing Service
- Suit Press
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Business Center
- Room Service
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Car Rental
- Shuttle Service (surcharge)
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Air Conditioning
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 16 years stay free of charge for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged USD 20 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
2 Appealing Options:
- The Atwood Hotel San Diego - SeaWorld/Zoo has a location score of 8.3
- Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Mission Valley/Hotel Circle has a review score of 8
The daily resort fee includes:
• Guestroom Wi-Fi
• Unlimited access to fitness center, in Bella Tosca Day Spa and Salon, open daily from 6 am - 8 pm.
• 10% off spa services at Bella Tosca Day Spa and Salon. Spa hours: 10 am - 6 pm.
• Hotel shuttle to RiverWalk Golf Club, Fashion Valley Mall, Old Town, Mission Valley Center and Hazard Center. Daily from 10 am - 7 pm, based on availability.
• Local and toll-free calls
• Guestroom coffee and hotel lobby coffee service
• Access to printer in Hotel Lobby for airline boarding passes
• Preferred guest pricing on Super Shuttle airport transportation
• USA Today in lobby, based on availability
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 334 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: