1. As soon as I checked in, I found out one of the light bulb in the living room was not working, I called service line, I think the service line represent all of the different properties this company manage, so they said they would have to take my number and have someone called me back, but there was never someone returning my call. I stayed in a living room with only 1 light bulb working for 2 night. This is not something urgent, but I was a bit disappointed that they have never returned my phone call.
2. Our room equipped with Queen Size bed, it was a lit small for 2 ppl, I would probably suggest you book King size bed room if you could if you are traveling as couple.
3. Unlike hotel room that has maid coming to clean up your room everyday, there was no house keeping during our stay, if you are a really messy people then you might want to consider to stay at hotel.
1. Very good location, about 5 min walking to subway station, there are liquor store, several restaurants located in the same building and nearby, paid parking garage is in the same building (separate entrance) with reasonable rate.
2. The aparment unit we stayed is huge, it's very comforatble and it feels like home. The kitchen has almost all of the appliances, they even have wine glasses and wine opener (2 thumbs up! ).
I would think this place is the most ideal for the people who travel longer and they want to stay in a place where they can actually do some cooking and don't feel like living in a hotel. They even have washer and dryer 2 in one machine in your unit.
3. Very quiet, the sound isolation is very good.
4. The concierge is very helpful and very polite.