Extremely well worn. The staff clearly did what they could to keep it clean, but mold in the shower, broken trim, garage sale furniture would be hard to maintain well. The sitting area had one uncomfortable chair and two single beds to use as couches. Really uncomfortable. The people above, both nights, were thumping on the floor and seemed to be moving furniture until 1 or so in the morning. Not the hotel's problem, but the kind of place where that may be the norm. There are No Smoking signs everywhere, but there was a sand can just outside our door and there were people walking by with cigs. Again, the kind of thing that seems normal. The room did NOT smell like smoke or animals.
Spacious and mostly clean. Actually very clean, except for the mold on the ceiling in the shower. The fridge and rest of the kitchen and bath sparkled. Friendly front desk, immediately fixed whatever the problem was with wi-fi when I asked. Dogs are allowed, but I didn't smell animals at all and I'm hyper sensitive.