Choose your preferred language. We speak English (US) and 41 other languages.
Choose this apartmentJust like home, with all the facilities you need
51 Xuan Dieu Road, Quang An, Tay Ho, Hanoi, Vietnam – Show map
|Three-Bedroom Apartment (5 Adults)||
|Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment (6 Adults)||
|Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment|
|Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment||
|Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment||
|Executive Three-Bedroom Apartment||
The only Gold-Standard serviced residence in Hanoi today, Fraser Suites' top-notch service standards reminiscent of a bygone age where people took pride in delivering warm, genuine and attentive services, complements perfectly the residence's ultra-modern set-up aimed at today's corporate and leisure travellers.
Fraser Suites Hanoi takes special requests! Add in the next step – get instant confirmation when you book.
No booking fees • Save money! Best price guarantee — enter dates to see these prices!
585 properties in Hanoi
Including hotels, apartments, villas and more.
19 verified reviews
They speak your language!
Fraser Suites Hanoi's staff speaks: Vietnamese, English
Booking is safe
When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
BBQ Facilities, Outdoor Pool, Outdoor Pool (all year), Grounds
Fitness Center, Hot Tub, Bikes Available (free), Library, Playground
Food & Drink
Restaurant, Restaurant with Dining Menu
WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is needed) and charges apply.
Room Service, Car Rental, Shuttle Service (free), 24-Hour Front Desk, Express Check-in/Check-out, Baggage Storage, ATM on site, Babysitting/Child Services, Laundry, Dry Cleaning, Ironing Service, Shoeshine, Meeting/Banquet Facilities, Business Center, Fax/Photocopying, Souvenir/Gift Shop
Newspapers, Safe, Shops (on site), Non-smoking Rooms, Family Rooms, Elevator, Soundproof Rooms, Heating, All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One older child or adult is charged USD 14 per person per night when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Based on 19 reviews
Value for money
Show reviews from:
April 27, 2015
Not have many choices for buffet breakfast.
great kitchen and laundry facilities. Suitable for long stay.
December 22, 2014
The breakfast standard is below average. Good variety but not tasty.
Spacious apartment n cleanliness
November 16, 2014
September 17, 2014
- Hotel is about 15 mins in a taxi from the heart of Hanoi so some may not like that but to be honest we preferred it. The area was quiet and we were not disturbed by noise and after travelling Asia for several weeks this was amazing! - We really enjoyed the room service but some of the meat was slightly less cooked than we are used to which put us off our meals a couple of times.
- Upgrade on arrival from 1 bedroom apartment to 3 bedroom apartment. The apartment was huge! - Apartment had everything needed, felt just like home - Staff were fantastic, happy to help all the time and those with good English were very chatty which was nice - Good selection at breakfast - Good room service menu and reasonably priced - Great gym and the pool is good for relaxing - Handy supermarket and pharmacy in the attached small shopping centre - Best thing was the fact the traffic and noise from outside can't really be heard. Which is amazing for the congested Hanoi! This is a huge positive as I heard so many people complaining about their noisy hotels and that they couldn't sleep for the traffic noise and horn beeping. No problems sleeps here! - Hotel organised a great tour to Ha Long bay with a very professional travel company for us.
September 3, 2014
Breakfast quality is not very good though . Should improve the choices of breakfast menu
The room facilities are very good. I love swimming pool . Staffs are very helpful and friendly
July 18, 2014
- when I tried to book a private tour at reception the person who served me wasn't very clear on what was available. I ended up researching myself and booking. I figured they wanted to charge us 5x more for the tour.
- the size of the apartment - the view - the design - the paintings - most staff helpful - the cleanliness
January 5, 2014
Bit of outside the city centre
Spacious and friendly staff
November 20, 2013
1) Pillow is so hard and so high, not sure who would sleep well with such pillow. 2) Sunday breakfast is in another place, very slow, it takes 30 minuts to get things ready.
Clean people are nice.
October 11, 2013
mis-direction to lake however could've been lost in translation.
I liked my loft-style room with separate kitchenette as I didn't feel squeezed in. having a deep bath was a nice treat after walking all day each day. shuttle bus was a very convenient option and good drop off/pick up spots.
Get started now by entering your email address. We'll instantly send you a link to our Deal Finder!