Paradise Luxury Cruise
Tuan Chau Island, Ha Long, Vietnam – Great location - show map
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 226 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Paradise Luxury Cruise.
|Deluxe Double or Twin Room - 2 Days 1 Night|
|Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Balcony - 2 Days 1 Night|
|Suite with Terrace - 2 Days 1 Night|
|Deluxe Double or Twin Room - 3 Days 2 Nights|
|Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Balcony - 3 Days 2 Nights|
|Suite with Terrace - 3 Days 2 Nights|
The Paradise Luxury Classic is the only ship in Halong Bay to offer royal banquets- don the robes of a dignitary and feast on a menu of delectable Vietnamese cuisine fit for a king. Our sundecks are not left bare but attractively furnished with comfortable outdoor furniture including intimate lounge areas to chat with your family and friends and sun beds on which to recline and take in some rays. Reflecting our award-winning service, our team of highly trained butlers that are assigned to you and your cabin will personalize the experience, giving you a direct channel to the cruise manager and captain. Between mealtimes and excursions, we are committed to offering the most engaging onboard activities, including cooking demonstrations and an introduction to Vietnam’s fascinating tea and cafe culture. Our cozy departure lounge and private dock and pontoon ensure that boarding your cruise ship couldn’t be easier, without any unnecessary waiting around or the awkward use of the tender boat. With your safety always a priority, our dedicated engineering team carries out daily maintenance on all our vessels to ensure that everything is running smoothly.
Paradise Luxury Cruise takes special requests – add in the next step!
6 Reasons to Choose Paradise Luxury Cruise
148 properties in Ha Long
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- Sun Deck
- BBQ Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Evening Entertainment
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
- Shuttle Service (surcharge)
- Baggage Storage
- Car Rental
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Currency Exchange
- Honeymoon Suite
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Shops (on site)
- Non-smoking Rooms
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Heavenly Palace Cave 2.7 miles
- Dau Go Cave 3 miles
- Ha Long Night Market 4 miles
- Ti Top Island 8.1 miles
- Soi Sim Island 8.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks Nearby
- Sung Sot Cave 9.4 miles
- Cat Ba National Park 10.2 miles
- Hospital Cave 11.9 miles
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
10:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years is charged USD 151 per night when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change without prior notice due to weather and operation conditions.
- Advanced registration will be required so please provide (under Special Request during Booking) all passport information (full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number) at least 8 days before departure (Guests who fail to provide said information may not be allowed to be on board, according to local regulations)
Please note round trip bus transfer costs:
- USD 40 per person for round trip shared transfer; or
- USD 160 per private car (up to 7 seats)
Pick up points:
- Private transfers offer pick-up at any hotel within Hanoi.
- Shuttle bus transfers offer pick-ups at the hotels within Hanoi's Old Quarter only.
- Shuttle bus transfers for guests staying in hotels not within the Old Quarter offer pick-ups at 61 Ly Thai To Street (near Luala Milano and Pres Club).
Embarkation and disembarkation point:
Paradise Suites Hotel, Tuan Chau Island, Halong City, Quang Ninh Province.
Please note that embarkation is at 12:15.
Second and last check-in/boarding time at 12:30 will be done via tender boat (extra charge applies).
Guests are strongly advised to arrive at harbour before 12:15 to avoid late check-in charges.
Free parking is available at the cruise's office in Tuan Chau located at: Tuan Chau Ward, Halong, Quang Ninh. Please also note that there will be an additional charge for baby cot requests (varied by age) room type and cruise itineraries.
Please note that a peak period surcharge of USD 50 per person is applicable for guests staying on the following dates:
- 20 December 2016
- 5 January 2017
- from 20 January to 5 February 2017 (Chinese New Year)
This surcharge is to be paid directly to the property.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 226 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: