R22, Sodwana Bay Road, 3960 KwaNibela, South Africa – Show map
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 82 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Bushwillow Collection.
|Luxury King Room|
|Luxury King or Twin room|
|Chalet with Private Pool - 1|
|Chalet with Private Pool - 2|
|Chalet with Private Pool - 3|
Traditional LODGE, Quirky BOUTIQUE or Cosy COTTAGE! Choose between self-catering or catered accommodation. Bushwillow offers 3 totally different accommodation style options to suit your every mood.
Bushwillow Collection takes special requests – add in the next step!
6 Reasons to Choose Bushwillow Collection
No booking fees • Save money! Best price guarantee — enter dates to see these prices!
3 properties in KwaNibela
Including hotels, apartments, villas and more.
82 independent reviews
The staff speaks English
Bushwillow Collection's staff speaks: English
Booking is safe
When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Outdoor Pool
- Sun Deck
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
No internet access available.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Ironing Service
- Non-smoking Rooms
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Air Conditioning
Area Info – Show map
Superspar (11.2 miles)
Amorello (1.9 miles)
Indigenuz Creationz (11.2 miles)
False Bay Park (3.1 miles)
Shoprite (11.2 miles) Boxer (11.2 miles)
Zamimpilo Craft & Veg Market (21.7 miles)
Fig Tree Restaurant (9.9 miles)
2:00 PM - 7:00 PM
6:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Children and Extra Beds
Children older than 8 years are welcome.
One child from 8 to 12 years is charged 50 % of the room stay per night and person in an extra bed.
One older child or adult is charged 100 % of the room stay per night and person when using existing beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
*GPS Coordinates: -27.905172 : 32.355482
*The GPS units in cars or phones will often take guests on the gravel/dirt roads which may be more direct but take much longer. Please remain on highway N2 until you reach the Hluhluwe off ramp and follow the directions below:
*Detailed directions from the N2 off ramp through Hluhluwe town to Bushwillow
- Travel to Hluhluwe Town
- Follow the main road through the town following the signs to Sodwana Bay (R22)
- Turn left at the bottom (4th) traffic circle, and keep following the signs to Sodwana Bay (R22)
- Travel approximately half a mile, passing Supa Quick Tyre Centre and Build It on your right
- Turn right, crossing the train line onto the Sodwana Bay road (R22) and travel 10 miles along this road
- You will pass Zulu Croc and Badenhorst Boerdery signs just a few miles before you see the Kuleni Game Park sign
- Turn left at this sign and drive down the small dirt road that runs alongside some pineapple fields until you reach the Kuleni gate
- On reaching the gate, the gate guard will ask you to sign an Indemnity Form and he will then direct you to Bushwillow Lodge
Why you can trust our reviews
Based on 82 reviews
Value for money
Show reviews from: