R22, Sodwana Bay Road, 3960 KwaNibela, South Africa – Great location - show map
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 123 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Bushwillow Collection.
|× 6||Self-Catering Lodge|
|Luxury King Room|
|Luxury King or Twin room|
|Chalet with Private Pool - 1|
|Chalet with Private Pool - 2|
|Chalet with Private Pool - 3|
Traditional LODGE, Quirky BOUTIQUE or Cosy COTTAGE! Choose between self-catering or catered accommodation. Bushwillow offers 3 totally different accommodation style options to suit your every mood.
Bushwillow Collection takes special requests – add in the next step!
5 Reasons to Choose Bushwillow Collection
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- Sun Deck
- Outdoor Pool
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
No internet access available.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Ironing Service
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Non-smoking Rooms
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Area Info – Great location - show map
Restaurants & Markets
- Fig Tree Cafe & Deli Restaurant 9.9 miles
- Superspar Supermarket 11.2 miles
- Indigenuz Creationz Cafe/bar 11.2 miles
- Shoprite Supermarket 11.2 miles
- Boxer Supermarket 11.2 miles
- Hluhluwe Protea Hotel Restaurant 11.2 miles
- Zamimpilo Craft & Veg Market Market 21.7 miles
- False Bay Park Lake 3.1 miles
2:00 PM - 7:00 PM
6:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
Children older than 8 years are welcome.
One child from 8 to 12 years is charged 50 % of the room stay per night and person in an extra bed.
One older child or adult is charged 100 % of the room stay per night and person when using existing beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
*GPS Coordinates: -27.905172 : 32.355482
*The GPS units in cars or phones will often take guests on the gravel/dirt roads which may be more direct but take much longer. Please remain on highway N2 until you reach the Hluhluwe off ramp and follow the directions below:
*Detailed directions from the N2 off ramp through Hluhluwe town to Bushwillow
- Travel to Hluhluwe Town
- Follow the main road through the town following the signs to Sodwana Bay (R22)
- Turn left at the bottom (4th) traffic circle, and keep following the signs to Sodwana Bay (R22)
- Travel approximately half a mile, passing Supa Quick Tyre Centre and Build It on your right
- Turn right, crossing the train line onto the Sodwana Bay road (R22) and travel 10 miles along this road
- You will pass Zulu Croc and Badenhorst Boerdery signs just a few miles before you see the Kuleni Game Park sign
- Turn left at this sign and drive down the small dirt road that runs alongside some pineapple fields until you reach the Kuleni gate
- On reaching the gate, the gate guard will ask you to sign an Indemnity Form and he will then direct you to Bushwillow Lodge
Please inform Bushwillow Collection of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 123 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: