Search for hotels in Cape Town
33 de Lorentz Street, 8001 Cape Town Show map
Liberty Lodge is set on the lower slopes of Table Mountain, between the Cape Town CBD and the mountain’s cable car station. Kloof Street, with its many restaurants and cafes, is less than 500 metres away.
The chic, elegant rooms are individually decorated and come equipped with free Wi-Fi access and satellite TV. Some of the air-conditioned rooms offer a panoramic view of the city and Table Mountain.
A fresh English breakfast is provided each morning. It can be enjoyed inside in the dining room, next to the open fireplace, or outside in the courtyard.
Staff at Liberty Lodge are available to offer advice on city excursions or day trips. A car rental service is provided for those who wish to travel further.
Free public parking is possible and an airport shuttle can be provided upon request. The beach, V&A Waterfront and Table Mountain are less than 10 minutes away by car.
When would you like to stay?
- Non-smoking rooms
- Express check-in/check-out
- Safety deposit box
- Luggage storage
- Non-smoking throughout
- Air conditioning
- Airport shuttle
- Dry cleaning
- Ironing service
- Car hire
- Tour desk
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
12:00 - 22:30 hours
10:00 - 11:00 hours
Children and extra beds
Children older than 11 years are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cards
- American Express
- Diners Club
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
Directions from Cape Town International Airport
• Take the N2 towards city centre until you get to the City/Seapoint/Waterfront intersection and then follow signs towards Table Mountain (M62)
• Proceed up Buitengracht Street, which becomes a dual carriageway, following the signs to Camps Bay/Table Mountain/Cable Car Station (M62)
• This road then changes name to New Church Street and becomes one way.
• At the next set of traffic lights (a reasonably busy intersection with several roads interconnecting), the name changes again to Kloofnek Road (look out for the Tamboerskloof Pharmacy on the left)
• Once past these traffic lights, de Lorentz Street will be the 5th turning on the left and Liberty Lodge will be the first house on the right hand side
Guests arriving outside reception opening hours are kindly requested to inform the hotel in advance. Contact details can be found on the booking confirmation.
Please note that check-in hours are 12h00 - 22h30.