Simon’s Town Guest House
20 Bennett Close, Cairnside, 7975 Simonʼs Town, South Africa – Show map
Excellent location – rated 9/10! (score from 105 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Simon’s Town Guest House.
|Double or Twin Room on First Floor|
|Double or Twin Room on Ground Floor|
|Corner Suite on First Floor|
|Luxury Suite on First Floor|
Our property was built in 2010 and has been finished with all the modern furnishings and features. The 180 degree ocean views from all rooms and the quiet neighbourhood mountainside suburb is what guests really love. We offer you a friendly and personal welcome and help you plan a most wonderful time in the Cape Peninsula.
Simon’s Town Guest House takes special requests – add in the next step!
6 Reasons to Choose Simon’s Town Guest House
No booking fees • Save money! Best price guarantee — enter dates to see these prices!
51 properties in Simonʼs Town
Including hotels, apartments, villas and more.
105 independent reviews
The staff speaks English
Simon’s Town Guest House's staff speaks: English
Booking is safe
When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Car Rental
- Shuttle Service (surcharge)
- Airport Shuttle (surcharge)
- Tour Desk
- Honeymoon Suite
- Non-smoking Rooms
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Air Conditioning
- Designated Smoking Area
2:00 PM - 7:00 PM
6:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Children and Extra Beds
Children older than 7 years are welcome.
One child from 7 to 11 years is charged 50 % of the room stay per night and person in an extra bed.
One older child or adult is charged 100 % of the room stay per night and person in an extra bed.
There is no capacity for cribs in the room.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
- Follow the N2 motorway towards Cape Town.
- Turn left onto the M3 motorway towards Muizenberg.
- At the end of the M3 turn left onto Steenberg Road.
- Turn right at the T-junction/traffic lights onto the main road (M4).
- Continue along the M4 through Muizenberg, St James, Kalk Bay and Fish Hoek.
- Turn left at the roundabout onto Simonstown Road towards Simonstown.
- Continue past Glencairn Beach (on your left).
- Turn right into Warner Road, which is the 1st street on the right after Dixie’s Restaurant.
- Warner Road continues into Whytes Way.
- Continue up this steep road until the road forks and then take the road to your right which is Bennett Close.
- You will find Simonstown Guest House approximately 1,300 feet down on your left-hand side, the 2nd last house on the left.
Why you can trust our reviews
Based on 105 reviews
Value for money
Show reviews from: