41 sol Harris crescent Unit 139, 4001 Durban, South Africa – Great location - show map
|× 5||Apartment with Garden View|
5 reasons to choose Summersands
Manage your bookings online
112,040,000 independent reviews
This host will welcome you in English
Booking is safe
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
No internet access available.
- Cleaning products
- Electric kettle
- Towels/Sheets (extra fee)
- Free toiletries
- Body soap
- Toilet paper
Media & Technology
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite Channels
- Sofa bed
- Hardwood/Parquet floors
- Tile/Marble floor
Pets are not allowed.
- Entire unit wheelchair accessible
- Entire unit located on ground floor
- Outdoor dining area
- Outdoor pool (all year)
- Outdoor pool
- BBQ facilities
Pool and wellness
- Fence around pool
Food & Drink
- Tea/Coffee Maker
- Water park Off-site
- Horse riding Off-site
- Diving Off-site
- Bowling Off-site
- Cycling Off-site
- Hiking Off-site
- Windsurfing Off-site
- Fishing Off-site
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Private flat in building
Entertainment and family services
- Children television networks
- Daily maid service
- Designated smoking area
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- Mini Town Snell Parade 0.3 miles
- Moses Mabhida Stadium 0.6 miles
- Beach Hurst 0.7 miles
- Kingsmead Cricket Stadium 0.7 miles
- Kings Park Athletics Stadium 0.8 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Marine Parade 1 miles
- Greyville Race Course 1.1 miles
- uShaka Marine World 2 miles
- Stainbank Nature Reserve 7.5 miles
- Umhlanga lighthouse 8.4 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Pick n Pay Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Blue Waters Hotel Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Jiran Cafe/bar 0.2 miles
- Spar Supermarket 0.3 miles
- Southern Sun Elangeni Hotel Restaurant 0.4 miles
- Sun Coast Casino Cafe/bar 0.5 miles
- Ushaka Marine World Restaurant 1.9 miles
- The Workshop Shopping Centre Market 1.9 miles
- Musgrave Centre Market 4.3 miles
- Gateway Mall Cafe/bar 7.5 miles
- Gateway Mall Market 7.5 miles
- Indian Ocean Sea/ocean 0.2 miles
- Umgeni River 3.7 miles
14:00 - 23:00 hours
05:00 - 10:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
Up to three children under 16 years are charged ZAR 50 per night when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Or, take a look at these appealing alternatives:
- Khanyakude has a location score of 9.4
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Summersands in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
A security deposit of ZAR 1000 is required upon arrival for incidentals. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation.
Payment before arrival via bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
No review score yet ...
We need at least 5 reviews before we can calculate a review score. If you book and review your stay, you can help Summersands meet this goal.