Thank you for your interest in joining us at Booking.com! We look forward to reviewing your application and will contact you shortly. If your application is approved, you will be invited for a telephone interview, followed by a personal interview if successful.
Please note that while we gladly accept open applications, we are not able to respond to all directly. We will keep your application on file for future openings.
Booking.com applies the highest privacy standards and operates in compliance with The European Union Data Protection Directive (officially Directive 95/46/EC on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data). In accordance, Booking.com will duly and diligently safeguard and protect the privacy and confidentiality of your personal details.
Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing hotel markets.
Booking.com (Taiwan) Ltd., one of the support companies in Taiwan, is looking for an Operational Team Lead in Taipei.
You will report directly to the Area Manager (HK, Macau and Taiwan) and work in the Taipei office of Booking.com. In addition, you will also have a functional reporting line to the Operational Manager for Greater China and work closely with Global Operations/Support team in Amsterdam.
As Operational Team Leader for HK, Macau and Taiwan markets you are responsible for managing and motivating the coordinators in HK, Macau and Taiwan. You are responsible for daily operational activities in the Hotels team in the area and together with your Area Manager you identify priorities and manage the team performance to be in line with the company's business need.
· Oversee coordinators' schedules effectively ensuring requested tasks are completed in accordance with business priorities/needs and quality standards;
· Prioritize and manage the workload distribution amongst the team, focusing on individuals strengths and encourage high levels of performance;
· Set up and continuously improve operational processes and procedures;
· Perform regular quality checks;
· Create manuals for hotels team;
· Report all operational/technical errors;
· Regularly take over daily coordinators job to maintain knowledge; coordinate projects, roll outs and implement trainings on new procedures;
· Provide (operational) training to (new) members as well as regular and ongoing training, support and coaching when required;
· Provide ongoing support for Area Manager and Senior Account Managers in terms of motivation, workload distribution, training, best practice and advisory guidance in accordance to business needs;
· Monitor performance and conduct together with the Senior Account Manager mid and end of year performance reviews, setting SMART (specific, measurable, achievable, relevant and time-specific) performance objectives for each individual.
· Previews team/people management experience;
· Good communicative and analytical skills;
· Commercial awareness and result driven;
· Fluent in English and proficient in Chinese;
· Well-organized, hands-on mentality, multitasking;
· Proactive, enthusiastic and motivating leader;
· Target oriented and flexible in approach;
· Ability to give constructive feedback, to coach and mentor team
· Experience with internet and the hotel industry.
Get started now by entering your email address. We'll instantly send you a link to our Deal Finder!