Reviews provided by
Pool area. Noise of air conditioner in room. Lack of soundproofing in rooms.
We use this hotel as a stopover at each end of our annual trip to Florida. It is ideal the location close to a great choice of restaurant suits a traveller. The rooms are well furnished and comfortable and the price excellent. We are thinking of staying longer next time.
Charges for internet access.
Service that was polite friendly and came with a smile. The rooms are comfortable and have everything you need. What is there not to like.
Had to pay for computer access and printer to get airline ticket
1. Nice facility. Well kept for an older property.
2. Great location.
3. Super beds. Best sleep on the road this year - and that says a lot with my travel schedule.
4. Useless Wifi. No connection the entire stay.
1. Valet stopped me from parking in front to check in. Told me I had to go park my car first. When I tried to park, the attendants asked my room number. No check in = no room = no room number. What a inconsiderate waste of time.
2. Upon arrival there was a breakfast menu in the room. Never saw another. You missed two breakfast opportunities.
Staff is friendly
1.You have to pay for parking.
2. I used room service and next day when I got back the leftover food was still in my room and the smell was bad.
Good prices no hidden costs
Close proximity to convention centre - sky bridge
Spare blanket in the cupboard, please!
I really appreciated the friendliness of the staff and the comfort of the room. The work out facilities were excellent. We also rented a salon room for a private meeting and the food, staff and location were perfect.
I don't have any complaints. We were there for a conference and this was a perfect location.
Will be back on the 15th for another ten days
Copyright © 1996–2014
Booking.com. All rights reserved.