Reviews of City Premiere Marina Hotel Apartments

Dubai Marina, Near Marina Metro Station, Dubai Marina, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

#53 of 283 Holiday rentals in Dubai

• 23 January 2017

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

We had a bad experience because we booked an apartment for the entire family: 2 adults and 4 children between 14 and 8 years old. When we arrived there were only 2 bedrooms and 4 beds. We asked for additional bed sheets and blankets, and they were given to us, so two children slept on a sofa. At the front desk we received the suggestion of the children sleeping on the floor (!). I don't understand well why the apartment had only 4 beds if we declared when we did the booking that we were 6 people in total.

Location is good, and the general quality of the hotel is good.

• 10 January 2017

• Standard One-Bedroom Apartment

Staff very friendly, quick check in, upgraded us to a deluxe suite at no extra charge. As it was Christmas day we received a nice Santa stocking with goodies. Room service was quick and menu was good value. Nice supermarket within 50 yards and also right on the Marina.

• 8 January 2017

• Standard Two-Bedroom Apartment

Cleanliness was not up to the standard you would expect when paying this much. The fridge was standing at an angle, not level correctly on the floor, no one at the hotel seemed to notice it even. There could have been a few table / floor lamps in the living room, only had the ceiling lights!

A lot of space. Great beds. Kitchen fully equipped with almost everything you would need. Washing machine, ironing facilities and hairdryer as well.

• 5 January 2017

• Standard Two-Bedroom Apartment

Windows closed very bad: was very noisy in the room from the busy road in front. Water Leakage in the bathroom and result visible on the walls. Mal functioning of warm water. Poor breakfast but enough alternatives arround the hotel

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

It's a 3 star hotel at best advertised by Booking.com as 5 Which it is not. If you don't know what a 5 star hotel lookes like then go see the Intercontinental hotel across the marina or La Verda next door or for a 4 star hotel then see the Marriott nearby. I felt cheated by Booking.com and hotel for allowing this to happen

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

The cleaning of the room. The furniture is very old fashion and has to be renovated. I wish to have extra rug in the dining room. Curtins also has to be changed with new design.

The location of the apartment is great. Staff are amazing all of them.

Not at all

The best option for the holidays with family. The beach available in 10 minutes walk. Amazing view on Marina Bay. Very friendly and helpful staff.

• 3 January 2017

• Standard Two-Bedroom Apartment

Perhaps better to include the 10% service charge, 10% municipality fee and the AED 40 per night tourist tax into the upfront costs as that really adds to the final bill. No alcohol served.

Apartment was large as we were upgraded for free. It had 3 balconies and huge living room/kitchen/diner. Outdoor pool was a welcome surprise. It was again spacious and had staff to move loungers etc who were really pro-active. Also lots of restaurants in the marina just yds away.

• 2 January 2017

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

Some of the staff incompetent, did not read booking properly, had a staff member lie to me and my friend. On arrival at 6am room far too cold, even the linen was like ice. Clothing line in the bathroom, far too high it is near the ceiling no way to reach it. Shower head far too small. No supplies for washing dishes, had to wait for the room to be cleaned for them to be done and even then they were not dried or put away, had to use a bath towel to do.

The size of the apartment was great, enjoyed the view from the balcony & prices for room service very good.

• 31 December 2016

• Standard Two-Bedroom Apartment

The lower floors are a bit noisy in the weekends making it very difficult for my baby to sleep. Try to get a higher floor apartment if possible.

The apartment is huge. It comes with an equipped kitchen and a washing machine which proved really practical with a small baby. Both rooms were master bedrooms with their own bathrooms. The location is excellent within walking distance from Dubai Marina.

• 30 December 2016

• Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment

Only minor complaint was no facilities for washing up crockery etc. and not enough items in the cupboards so had to reuse dirties. Asked housekeeping for washing up things and they arrived promptly.

Really great location on the marina, amazing views. Had a great rapport with staff who were willing to help us at any time of the day or night. Would definitely stay again.

• 29 December 2016

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

The pool doesn't get enough sun light to sunbathe in the winter. The sun is only on the pool for about 2 hours in the morning.

The appartment was great. The personal touch- Birthday Cake and a Christmas Stocking. Really good position as a base for exploring Dubai. The hotel is very clearly lit up at night and easy to distinguish in the Marina Area

• 27 December 2016

• Premiere Three-Bedroom Apartment

The pool facility could be updated.

The location of the hotel was amazing along with the view from the balcony! I also loved the size of the apartment and the cleanliness. It was so convenient for me and the kids who walk to the marina mall and stroll to the amazing cafes downtstairs. I'm so happy I choose this hotel.

• 26 December 2016

• Standard One-Bedroom Apartment

Staff very helpful and friendly, upgraded us to a luxury suite with marina view. Service always with a smile and nothing is too much trouble. Rooms are clean and good eminities, free wifi etc. Good value for money.

• 23 December 2016

• Standard One-Bedroom Apartment

Everything was great, however I was really disappointed that I had an early morning flight and had requested a wakeup call twice and booked a taxi. I was assured this would be done but no one called. I woke up 10 minutes before the taxi was due to arrive! I do feel staff should take such requests seriously. I could have missed my flight....

Stayed here before, great location and apartment.

• 21 December 2016

• Standard Two-Bedroom Apartment

They are not helpful, late check in, but no late check out, every things count money.

It is clean, Quite. I appreciate them when they send cake to my apartment for my birthday. Thanks to them

• 18 December 2016

• Standard One-Bedroom Apartment

The oven did not work and although a maintenance guy came round quite late at night he never returned to fix it! So went to bed very hungry!!!

We were upgraded to a two bedroom apartment and it was very very spacious, three balconies and amazing views.

• 16 December 2016

• Standard One-Bedroom Apartment

Everything I have stayed in many hotels apartments in Dubai without a complaint I would not recommend this hotel to anyone its dirty and dated very disappointed :(

The location nothing more this hotel/apartments is a big no no

• 14 December 2016

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

1-Update the location in google map, when i came to hotel by using google map it guided me to near by place. 2-the entrance courtyard little bit narrow.3-Curtains could not block the sunshine from entering. Anyway the hotel is very good and comfortable, i will not be hesitate to visit it next time.

big and wide apartment, friendly staff, cleanliness, near to marina mall and JBR.

• 13 December 2016

• Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment

I wanted to have a late check out ( beyond than 1:30) even with additional payment but was not possible.

Nice facilities, good location and value for what I paid

• 11 December 2016

• Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment

Restaurant, chicken was raw so sent it back, got a fruit platter as compensation which we really didn't want . Still charged full price. Didn't eat at hotel again.

• 11 December 2016

• Standard Two-Bedroom Apartment

Staff are not friendly, not smiling and uncooperative. I can't call it hotel it's more like below averge apartment. Beds are not comfortable + toilets and shower is disappointing, although rooms size is good but useless. Noises u can hear every car or motorcycle passing around. No facility in the place. Towels in shower is very old Housekeeping not work as u expected

Nothing other than the location.

• 8 December 2016

• Standard One-Bedroom Apartment

A bit cold atmosphere. Not much service offered.

Very good location in the heart of the Dubai Marina. Proximity to restaurants and walking distance to beach. Very spacious 1 bedroom apartment. Free parking space and Free Wifi

• 5 December 2016

• Standard Two-Bedroom Apartment

- was given an appartmt on highway side, NOISY with no soundproofing at all. - lunch buffet is exceptionally LOW quality (soggy salads, very slow chef re: BBQ, very dry rice. -

- location: walking distance to JBR, carrefour across the street -Breakfast buffet with very well made "foul medamis". -

• 1 December 2016

• Standard Two-Bedroom Apartment

The curtains in the rooms needs to be thicker to keep the room darker for better sleep .

The location is excellent if you want to be in Dubai marina walking area and very close to JBR , the staff working there are very good and smiling and happy to help especially the person carry the bags ( sorry I do not know the name but he is Egyptian ) , and reception staff , check in and out was very fast and they provided nice juice during checking in . the apartment is big , clean with nice views and 2 balcony . I highly recommend this hotel apartments especially if you are looking for large apartment with very good location , I highly recommend it for families .

• 30 November 2016

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

the restaurant downstairs has let us down.

Location ( marina), the size of the apartment was the best! great facilities, toiletries and helpfull staff.

• 28 November 2016

• Premiere Three-Bedroom Apartment

I am very dissapointed about my stay at the hotel. I bought a present from a well known jewellery store and after the cleaning of the room the bag was gone. It was very sad that this happened. I have checked over and over the room, and asked again and again the stuff and the receptionist, but the necklace was gone. Trully dissapointed.

• 28 November 2016

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

No complaints - Everything was good. Please bear in mind that as an 'apartment hotel' there is no bar serving alcohol - but if that's what you want, there are plenty of places in and around the Marina area to visit.

Location is good for Marina and if driving. Bed was very comfortable and the apartment was larger than I expected - plenty of room to relax. All staff were very nice and helpful. Overall highly recommended and I'm sure I'll consider this on my next visit.

• 24 November 2016

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

There was no water in the room, their own appliances cannot be connected to sockets directly, you have to ask for adapter. No room service, even I tag and also called to clean the room. I asked for my luggage 3 time and after 40 minutes it was delivered. I asked for adapter, bathrobe, soap, water, all took at least 30-40 minutes.

Balcony View is wonderful, Room was good.

• 23 November 2016

• Standard Two-Bedroom Apartment

it was a bit dark in the apartment, also they charged us a night at a time so ended up with more than one transaction fee this was annoying as we specifically said we didnt want more than one transaction fee when checking in!

lovely spacious apartment, clean, fab location

• 22 November 2016

• Standard One-Bedroom Apartment

I liked the fact that hotel apart give us bottled water every day and also we got a bowl of fruit. hotel apart was very comfy and loved the marina, great views.

• 21 November 2016

• Premiere Three-Bedroom Apartment

The fact that you could not put anythjng on your room without pre authorising an ammount and if you exceeded it you had to go again to add an amount . It just made me feel like they didnt trust me.

Location and rooms. Very nice

• 20 November 2016

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

Arrived around 16:15 for check-in, and it took an hour for everything to get done (our room wasn't ready, then they tried to get us on a higher floor as requested in the booking). Kitchen had dirty/greasy door handles.

Great location with direct access to the marina and short walking distance to the metro. Nice view of the marina (although it isn't as "full" as the word might suggest). Very spacious living areas and good sized bedrooms. One bedroom had an ensuite bathroom, one additional full bathroom and one toilet had access from the apartment hallway. Good size kitchen with fridge and washer/dryer combo. Several 24/7 mini-supermarkets within a 200 meter radius.

• 19 November 2016

• Premiere Three-Bedroom Apartment

Expensive rental rate Unavailability of housekeeping after 6 pm No kids playing room or ground

Excellent location Availability of parking Amazing view from the apartment

• 11 November 2016

• Standard One-Bedroom Apartment

More competitive offers to room + meals (especially breakfast) packages to encourage clients to eat in , rather than in nearby restaurants. A Jacuzzi by the balcony by the marina would make the place just perfect.

Access to the marina ,metro , restaurants & supermarkets. Clean, spacious, comfortable. Walking distance to the beach in15 min Upgraded to a room with huge balcony & wonderful view of the marina. Thanks to Mustafa from concierge team.

• 9 November 2016

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

I had to wait to check in due to room being not ready although I arrived at the reception at 15:45 which means I should have the room ready immediately. The apartment lacks electrical sockets. There is only one socket in the kitchen and nothing in the living area at all. Overall. I enjoyed the stay

The location is great and in walk distance from The Walk

• 6 November 2016

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

Room service is slow....staff at the reception are quite rude

Got upgraded into an amaaazing 2 bedroom flat. The flats are superb with a really nice view The location is perfect for marina

• 4 November 2016

• Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment

I liked that it was so comfortable and relaxing. The view, which is the Dubai marine, was amazing. The large apartment gave us the freedom to move around, and I advise families to stay in that hotel.

• 4 November 2016

• Standard Two-Bedroom Apartment

Soud at the customer service desk was great. We booked a standard room by mistake, and as we wanted marina view she went out of her way to upgrade us without any charge. Thanks soud👍🏽

• 1 November 2016

• Standard Two-Bedroom Apartment

Perhaps the distance from many attractions.

Rooms were very spacious. Staff were friendly and attentive to detail. Room service was excellent. When I booked this room online I did it before reading the reviews and after reading them I thought I should cancel but let it be. I am glad I decided to stay here. The reviews were all wrong. I heard that the staff were not respectful to hotel guests and that room service was poor. My experience was the complete opposite. The marina views were great. The kitchen had all the facilities to cook your own food. There were 2 supermarkets right opposite the hotel to buy eggs and bread for a quick eat.

• 1 November 2016

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

We are a family enjoyed it. One wish to do cost slightly lower for long stays.

The convenient location of the hotel. On Marina very good time. And this is one of the best deals.

• Premiere Three-Bedroom Apartment

Kitchen was less clean than I would have expected for a hotel of this calibre. 3 bedroom apartment, with only 4 glasses - had to keep calling down to ask for more kitchen items as it was only setup to have one or two people enjoying food and drink in the apartment.

Great views of the Palm and Marina. Spacious apartment

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

In house dining need to improve. Ordered breakfast but was not that great.

Location is excellent and view from the apartment is amazing if you go for the Marina view. Marina Mall is closeby.

• Standard One-Bedroom Apartment

This is the worse property I have stayed in in my life. The staff treat u like a staff member. There are zero customer service. Where in the world did u hear you can't invite a guest to your apartment to visit not stay over.. This property is controlling and make their guests feel like u staying in a prison. They hardly cleaned the apartment.. Had to beg them to clean. Zero utilities and supplies in apartment. Very very poor

• 30 October 2016

• Family

there was a leak in one of the bathrooms and it was not fixed. even though I notify them from day 1.

specious and clean apartments. staff is nice. Location is perfect by the marina.

• 28 October 2016

• Family

checking in timing was too late. We aarived at 1:25 p.m , but we had to wait for almost one hour to check in. Some of the reception staff need more training.

Location, cleanness, Facilities and comfort.

• 28 October 2016

• Standard Two-Bedroom Apartment

Buffet breakfast disgusting. Food stale and old. Room originally given stunk like cigarettes and was dirty. We changed rooms 3 times. They started drilling with no notification for an hour midday. My guest had to leave, and we were forced to leave our room because of the noise.

Proximity.

• 26 October 2016

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

Partial view of the marina. I was expecting to be the same as the photos.

Many thanks to City Premiere Marina. It was our pleasure being there. The hotel itself was very clean and the staff welcoming, friendly and always ready and willing to help.

• 25 October 2016

• Standard One-Bedroom Apartment

For a self catering apartment absolutely nothing by way of basic amenities like a tea towel, dish cloth, salt & pepper, washing up liquid. (these are not something I would usually take on holiday with me!) No essentials whatsoever! The cups were too small so had to borrow some mugs off a friend. Had to use a towel out of the bathroom to dry pots ect. A microwave and toaster were provided but the kitchen only had one plug socket which was next to the sink and no room to stand them safely if you were to plug them in there! Only about five hangers provided as standard in the wardrobe!

The location of the hotel is excellent giving easy access to the Marina walk and with a few local supermarkets next door. The hotel itself was very clean and the staff welcoming, friendly and always ready and willing to help. (Our low score for facilities was based on the lack of apartment kitchen facilities rather than those of the hotel as a whole) A very spacious and modern apartment with plenty of wardrobe space and storage. TVs in both the bedroom and living room and plenty of seating. All in all a very enjoyable stay and would use this hotel again.

• 24 October 2016

• Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment

The pool is in the shade from about 12 midday so if you're there for sunbathing its something to note. Other than that i would have no complaints!

The apartment was huge and we had a lovely lake view from the balcony off the living room. The pool was lovely and the staff are so attentive.

• 22 October 2016

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

The Wifi in the 2nd room of the 2 bedrooms is weak - The B2 basement parking is so smelly because of Garbage cans

The Location , this is one of the best locations in dubai , price is fair , very conservative Hotel

• 20 October 2016

• Premiere Three-Bedroom Apartment

On arrival we were not greeted that warmly by the reception man and although 4.30 am felt he could have been a bit more welcoming. Everyone else after him was helpful and friendly. Cleanliness of a few things- we had to ask housekeeping to change two mouldy and stained valences. They willingly did but we shouldn't have had to point it out to them in the first place. Showers had no cold water so at end of shower extremely hot - wouldn't want children showering under them.

Location was really good, 3 bedroom apartment spacious, staff willing to help. Happy for us to use the gym showers to freshen while waiting for check in.

• 19 October 2016

• Premiere Three-Bedroom Apartment

* I called before checking-in, for them to arrange the rooms, so I can surprise my sister for her birthday but nothing was arranged. They told me that because it was a Friday and it was short notice they can't make anything extreme, but just decorate the towels or something. But came to the rooms and Nothing! * Bathrooms gets flooded with water after shower. * Nothing else.

* Fantastic Location. Near to Marina Walk And to JBR. Great views of the Marina. * Very close to a 24/7 Supermarket. * Very Spacious Rooms. Very Clean. * Great Breakfast choices.

• 18 October 2016

• Standard One-Bedroom Apartment

there is no sockets close to the dressing table and the are no sockets at the living room. to use the computer or to charger the mobil

location and the staff

• 8 October 2016

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

Low lighting after sunset No "don't disturb" sign for outdoor No mugs or big ceramic cups in kitchenette

Nice marina view Two balconies Spacious living room Almost panoramic windows bedroom Free good speed wifi Very good bathroom items (dental kit, shampoo, .. Etc)

• 5 October 2016

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

We had issues that the electrics weren't working in the kitchen but this was rectified promptly by the staff. Furnishings are a bit tired looking.

Great location. Good size rooms. Great views.

• 4 October 2016

• Standard One-Bedroom Apartment

visitors are not allowed at all to visit the apartment. manager in duty wan't friendly and show any goodwill to find a solution for our requests swimming pool located not optimal area, just few hours of sun

apartment confortable

• Standard Two-Bedroom Apartment

1) we stayed 2 night and our experience was not good with the hotel! 2) firstly reception staffs not welcomed us like that we were unwanted for them and easily they were avoiding us all the time! they welcome only the well suited booted, tied or seemed to be powerful persons, they don't care common man or simplicity like us! reception area was too clumsy to check in, I had to stand 10-15 minutes in queue, nobody cared to show some courtesy or told to sit though they were watching me as if, its a rail station! then I had to take initiative to come forward, ask and get it done by chasing! very bad experience at check in itself! we understood, some more to follow! 3) we were given room at 21st floor(even number room), city side or Dubai road side view! to my horror, at late night, all car sounds were easily heard from the main bed room, even a small horn, car turning sound or car driving sound from main bed room as it was having sliding door with no sound proof sealing!getting the car sound from 21st floor was itself a surprise for us! whole night (both the night) we cud not sleep properly! next morning, I complained at 'guest relation'! she listened but no reaction as if, its all usual matter! that day, when we came back after tour, got a letter from hotel at my door! we thought apology or sorry letter but it was a reminder for for check out! 4) next night, drawing room AC vent was leaking and water was dropping on sofa sets! during check out, I told this matter also to reception! again no reaction 5) for both rooms bathroom: Closets water was being deposited and making the looking filthy! bathroom drain (next to closet) was not working or water was not passing properly! wash basin too having same problem, water was not passing , being deposited above for some time! we tried by removing the strainer too but same result! during check out, i again told all the above problem to reception but as usual no reaction, no sorry even!

location, spacious room

• Standard One-Bedroom Apartment

Staff should me a Little more friendly.

All perfect. Nice apartment, big, quiet. Wifi worked perfectly. Very close to Dubai marina walk. I Price keeps aceptable, i will stay here again.

• Premiere Three-Bedroom Apartment

I didnt like the way that this hotel handle or treat its visiters. I hate that its non smoking area but the rooms smells like segarets and 2 of the bathrooms floded also with there way of welcoming the visiters not that good. I also notes that when they hosted us they dont wash the juice cups my mam cup she saw a lipstick Print on her cup the should be more careful with there cleaning hosting charging methods and last customer allway right to be treated like royal no matter what because he is paying 4 every thing

I like the location of the hotel not to far from JBR and most famous palces

• Standard One-Bedroom Apartment

Only partial view of the marina

everything about the apartment was amazing, we was given a free room upgrade. The room itself was huge! it had 3 balconies, the staff were amazing, excellent gym facilities, loved everything.

• Standard One-Bedroom Apartment

Staff could be more helpful. Room service, takes too long and need repeat orders on a second time.

Nice localization in Dubai Marina. Easy access to Metro Station

• 2 October 2016

• Premiere Three-Bedroom Apartment

The apparment wasn't clean when we arrieved , I asked them to send someone to clean but they didn't send stuff and I asked for cleaning next day and put the label on the door to let them know that I needed someone to clean but they still didn't send anybody to clean

The view

• 30 September 2016

• Standard Two-Bedroom Apartment

We had to wait 2 hours beyond the check-in time because our room "wasn't ready"!! We were tired from the trip and that was a really poor execuse. Although they gave us a free upgrade to be fair!

Apartment is spacious, rooms are clean, location is excellent. And the gym is quite good. Overall we had a really lovely time there.

• 27 September 2016

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

The surrounding buildings are so tall that the pool loses all sun by midday which is a shame. There are 2 small pools which keep the sun for longer, but no loungers near these.

Breakfast was delicious and our apartment was stunning, wonderful facilities.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

I am 6 members family and specified this in the reservation and offered me appartment with 2 bedrooms.BUT when checked in they informed me that the 2 extra beds should paid separately 150AED per bed. That was not mentioned upon reservation. This was misleading to me. Appartment painting is not in harmony with the wooden parque flooring giving a little discomfort.

Nice place,nice and very cooperative people,good parking.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

Leaking ceiling AC vent looked unhealthy. No walk in shower for such a huge appartment was a disappointment. Limited kitchen facilities like paper towels and washing liquid.

Location and staff were brilliant. Size of appartment was huge. Good view of marina

• Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment

The quality of the Housekeeping. They did not do a satisfactory job. Not enough utensils/crockery. The attitude of some of the staff.

Apartments were spacious. Swimming Pool was great! Location was fabulous! Valet parking.

• 23 September 2016

Could not fault

Staff so friendly, all the little extras made out stay more pleasurable, bags brought to our room, doors opened for us on arrival, Thanks for an amazing stay

• 19 September 2016

• Standard One-Bedroom Apartment

It took us a 2 hour wait to check in as our room wasn't ready. We were bounced around between 3 members of staff. The last one couldn't find our booking details. At the end we were put in a smoking room even though I had asked for a non smoking rooms.

The room was very spacious and fairly clean. There was room service and a pool which we didn't use. Very close to the metro which is super convenient. Lots of taxis around too if you are that way inclined.

• 18 September 2016

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

There are two types of Deluxe 2-Bedroom apartments that should be prices differently, but are not. Shower water (Cold) is still too hot. Not fixed since last year. Apartment Cleaning was not as good as expected, especially bathrooms.

Location. Wi-Fi. Parking.

• 17 September 2016

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

Bathrooms was smelly, but nothing serious.

Space of Apartment was good. Located right on Dubai marina with easy access to public transportation. Staff were extremely friendly and supportive. Considering the hotel for future trips.

• 14 September 2016

• Standard One-Bedroom Apartment

Stink from toilet, very dirty and mouldy bathtub. After calling housekeeping to clean up they were cleaning everything only with one cloth (after wiping wc desk he used the same cloth for kitchen table etc). Floor only vacuumed but when you walk in white socks you realized you have black ones.

Location, apartment size, helpful staff,

• 10 September 2016

• Standard Two-Bedroom Apartment

The pool is quite small and on the ground floor.

The apartment was absolutely massive! It was fitted with all the necessities, had 4 bathrooms and 3 balconies. The gym was nicely airconditioned and quiet.

• 9 September 2016

• Standard Two-Bedroom Apartment

Little bit far if you dont have a car from the shopping center

Great Hotel for family and nice view and when i made the check in the gave me upgrade for the room and room was to much big and you can see the marina and from the other side you see Sheikh Zayed rood

Browse City Premiere Marina Hotel Apartments traveller photo gallery