Reviews of La Verda Suites and Villas Dubai Marina

#2 of 283 Holiday rentals in Dubai

Based on 2054 hotel reviews

• 22 January 2017

• One-Bedroom Superior with Marina View

Room service is fair. Good for families but not couples. When we came. We had to ask for Hair blower as it was not there. Also the iron was not working. The balcony door was not working so we have to ask for service to fix it. Happed on spot but they could have done this before our arrival.

• 21 January 2017

• Three-Bedroom Superior with Marina View

Towels not replaced, taken away but replaced with 2 for family of 6. Maintenance work on first night disturbed sleep but was moved to different room when raised complaint. Small pool area, sun only reaches property till 13.30 due to positioning of building. Would benefit from a private beach area.

Brilliant breakfast spread, friendly staff.

• 17 January 2017

• Two-Bedroom Superior with Marina View

We were staying in a two bedroom apartment and my friends brother wasn't allowed to come to the apartment because of their strict policies. Female guest are not allowed to have male guests. We had ordered sushi and had dining table ready and ended up having to leave the hotel and eat outside. That was not cool, we spoke to management the next day, but by then it was too late.

Loved the location. Nice veiws from the flat we stayed in.

• 17 January 2017

Everything was great

Great location...close to the beach ( only 10 minutes walking) The stuff is very friendly.. Very big apartments with nice balcony view.. Breakfast is great

• 16 January 2017

• Two-Bedroom Superior with Marina View

Everything was great in the hotel, the welcoming environment or the good staff. The rooms were a bit small but not in uncomfortable way. Otherwise I believe I'll book again in the hotel next time I visit Dubai

• 16 January 2017

• One-Bedroom Superior with Marina View

There are just a few: - Sun shines on swimming pool area from 8:00 till 12:00 only, while shadow is at afternoon. - Cleaning could be better. - Quite noisy inside the apartment (but it's a usual situation across Dubai)

Fantastic big nice decorated apartments in a great area of Dubai Marina with free valet parking, swimming pool, well-served breakfast. Apartments have a fully equipped kitchen incl. washing machine with DRY function.

• 15 January 2017

• Two-Bedroom Superior with Marina View

Pool area sun hours quite limited to morning / early daytime hours until midday.

Nice breakfast buffet. Attentive and kind staff. Nice restaurant area with direct view to Marina. Central location in Marina area. Marina, shops and beach within easy walking distance.

• 14 January 2017

• Three-Bedroom Penthouse Panoramic with Marina View

Cold water in the ground floor bathroom, water pressure.

Good breakfast, peaceful, awesome staff, restful, the 2.25 meter Abdul jabbar in guest services was a very friendly and helpful gentleman We liked the penthouse we stayed in.

• 9 January 2017

• One-Bedroom Deluxe with Marina and Sea View

They wanted to charge us a full day for getting there early even though we would be checking out just as early. In the end, they charged half of a full day at a higher rate than we were paying. Some of the staff had a weird attitude - told me the seat I wanted at breakfast was reserved for long term residents, even though I had sat there before on a different day. Can't shake off the feeling that they were being discriminatory especially as the manager told me that there was no such rule. Apparently, if you pay for Marina view, you get a view of buildings only. This wasn't clear from the room description.

Location location location (close to the water, JBR walk, metro, supermarkets, nail salons, spas, pharmacies) and has all the home comforts. Some of the staff were great, some not so much. The good ones bent over backwards to ensure a comfortable stay. Room service food was good and they changed our room upon request.

• 8 January 2017

• One-Bedroom Deluxe with Marina and Sea View

Staff were accommodating in allowing us to check in earlier than 3pm but we were kept waiting for over an hour in the lobby area with our baby with no information given as to how long our wait would be. While we waiting, one female staff member came over and commented that 'something was wrong with our son's eye' and when we were eventually shown to our room, a different female staff member commented that our son had 'chinky' eyes like his mother (I am Chinese). I don't believe that she was being intentionally racist but maybe needs training in wording her observations more appropriately. Overall we had a good stay but our first impressions weren't overly impressive.

Convienent location, great for walking with a buggy for our 6 month old. Staff at the pool and restaurant were very friendly and helpful. Bellboys were fantastic in assisting us to and from our room with all of our luggage. Nice view of the marina from the balcony.

• 7 January 2017

• Two-Bedroom Superior with Marina View

The bathrooms need a bit of refurbishing. Even just getting rid of the rust marks in the bathroom would do the trick and the floor mat in the lounge was stained, but these are minor issues.

The staff were amazing, so friendly, polite and extremely helpful. The pastries (croissants plan and chocolate, danish and doughnuts) at breakfast were absolutely delicious. The location is perfect and beautiful. The apartment is a good size and well equipped. Our stay was amazing. Thank you to all the staff at La Verda.

• One-Bedroom Superior with Marina View

Everything was perfect. The staff were exceptional with their friendliness. We were a couple on honeymoon & we arrived to a bed covered in roses and a personalised happy honeymoon cheesecake in the fridge. It was such a perfect welcome for us.The location was fantastic and the views from the balcony outstanding. Breakfast amazing!

• One-Bedroom Superior with Marina View

Staff not that helpful, I asked twice for a wall adapter and in the end I had to go to reception to take it. For the hair dryer, staff didn't even bother.

Location and breakfast

• One-Bedroom Superior with Marina View

A small gripe but the pool area is often in the shadow of the hotel. When we visited (early December), the sun was blocked from about 1pm, it was still lovely and warm though.

The hotel was extremely comfortable with all mod cons, lots of space and excellent views. The staff were all incredibly friendly and nothing was too much trouble. The breakfast was excellent and much better than expected.

• 3 January 2017

• Two-Bedroom Superior with Marina View

Cleaniness is not perfect in the room (under the bed etc..) should be improved

Welcome, very good staff Great location on marina Nice room Very good breakfast

• 1 January 2017

• One-Bedroom Deluxe with Marina and Sea View

They charged me for an Extra bed for my little one... They should provide a complimentary bus shuttle to and from Airport rather than charging the guests...

Great location at the Marina with beautiful view of the Masjid... Super excellent breakfast range.... Halal food (No pork) & No Alcohol on premises.... Abdul Jabbar, 3rd tallest man in the world. Always smiling and helpful. Omar at concierge very helpful in locating the shopping gems in Dubai. Hats off to house keeping staff - really fast service.

• 1 January 2017

• One-Bedroom Superior with Marina View

There wasn't anything. We loved it.

Excellent staff, friendly and efficient. Beautiful apartment with everything you could want. Very clean. Good food and good value for money. Directly onto the Marina. Only 10 minutes from the beach.

• 30 December 2016

• One-Bedroom Superior with Marina View

Cleanliness of furniture in the room.

Staff was really helpful, assisted on problem solving. View from the balcony over Marina is breath taking. Wifi was stable and good. Quality breakfast and really friendly staff.

• 28 December 2016

• Two-Bedroom Superior with Marina View

Perhaps more activities for guests. The pool area didn't have much atmosphere.

The staff seemed genuinely friendly and interested in the guests. Breakfast was tasty and varied, especially sitting outside on the marina broadwalk. The apartment was spacious and so comfortable.

• 24 December 2016

Everything was perfect

Staff is more than friendly..they always smile and ready to help any time make you feel at home. Breakfast is excellent.. location is great.. a completely great experience. I strongly recommend and will always stay there whenever possible.. thanks to everyone there

• 22 December 2016

• Two-Bedroom Superior with Marina View

My room on 13th floor bit noisy with traffic below, but my friend didn't notice from her room. We had a room near the lift and could hear the music being played from inside our apartment. It didn't bother me particularly but did my friend. Really just minor things that didn't detract from the enjoyment of our stay.

Staff were excellent. Facilities were all excellent. The apartment was large, well equipped. My bed was firm for me but they brought an extra dooner which I used as a mattress topper. Free refreshments in foyer all dayl a nice touch and conversation starter with other guests. Breakfast options plentiful and fresh.

• 21 December 2016

• One-Bedroom Superior with Marina View

Excellent location a very personal feel and excellent value for money. The staff were very friendly and always made a Point to say hello to you and ask about your day It had a lovely warm atmosphere which flowed through everyone from the managers to housekeeping. Very clean property and the Staff did go the extra mile. Loved it

• 20 December 2016

• Two-Bedroom Superior with Marina View

The swimming pool is very small. But honestly it's not an issue as the free, and very clean, beach is a very short distance from the hotel which my friends ended up going there and they also went to nearby Royal Meridian for their big private swimming pool / beach facility (note: Royal Meridian swimming facility has an entry fee)

I booked 2 beds for friends and family that were visiting Dubai for the first time, and they really loved staying there. - The staff were really kind, loving, helpful and professional. - The view was impressive. - Breakfast was impeccable. - Location is superb Bottom line, it was a very pleasant stay that elevated their whole experience in Dubai and they started recommending this hotel to their friends & family and planned on always booking it in their upcoming visits.

• 20 December 2016

• Two-Bedroom Superior with Marina View

Staff were fantastic and size of apartment was excellent. Breakfast was very good and worth booking. Location was brilliant and easy to get to beach, malls and metro/tram

• 19 December 2016

• Two-Bedroom Deluxe with Marina and Sea View

Kitchen facilities not so complete. Had problems with the TVs and the technical staff had to come more than once to rectify the problem.

Staff were very warm, friendly and helpful. Location was great. Beautiful scenery/views. Spacious apartment.

• 18 December 2016

• One-Bedroom Superior with Marina View

Pillows are not comfortable Room finishing is not good ( tiles, bathtub)

Very nice staff Tasty breakfast You can control most things like ac and lights from single smart key besides bed ( very convenient)

• 13 December 2016

• One-Bedroom Superior with Marina View

Air conditioning too cold and couldn't adjust, even after two members of staff came up. TV rarely worked.

Friendly and helpful staff, amazing location, good size room, great breakfast

• 12 December 2016

• Two-Bedroom Deluxe with Marina and Sea View

NOTHING. EVERYTHING WAS AMAZING!

The lovely warm welcome by Hassan and the check-In gentlemen. Nothing was too much. Beautiful bedroom rose petals design on the main bed leading to the bath tub. Lovely gesture of a birthday cake for my daughters birthday celebration. BREAKFAST was fantastic. We felt like we went to heaven and back! A big THANK YOU to all the staff.

• 11 December 2016

• Three-Bedroom Superior with Marina View

I would like to thanks Maia and Jeseca for the support as we arrived 4a.m due to flight deat. I have already informed Jessica about it. When we arrived Meia was supporting and pro idea best 3 bedroom apartment. It was really nice. Thanks a lot.

• 10 December 2016

• One-Bedroom Superior with Marina View

Suite was too expensive for the quality of the room. It was a bit too shabby and tired with leaking shower in the bathroom. Moreover, the price was much higher than on Booking.com due to Dubai taxes, so be ready to pay almost double price.

Location was really good.

• 9 December 2016

• Two-Bedroom Superior with Marina View

The swimming pool is small for the size of the property. The jacuzzi was not working during my stay. Breakfast was average .

The location was excellent with access to the marina walk. The staff is very friendly and extremely helpful.

• 8 December 2016

• One-Bedroom Superior with Marina View

there were two girls on reception that were not helpful at all when I tried to book an extra night, but the next day the duty manager was awesome and sorted it out the electric doors closed on my arm on my last day, but the staff were wonderfully attentive and apologetic as was the GM on duty a powerpoint didn't work, which meant the washing machine would not operate

the room was really generous in size, with an amazing view

• 7 December 2016

• One-Bedroom Superior with Marina View

Everything about this place is awesome. The apartment was huge and beautifully laid out. The staff was on hand to help you with any problems you may have. The location is PERFECT.

• 6 December 2016

• One-Bedroom Deluxe with Marina and Sea View

The swimming-pool and the gym are rather small, but attitude of the people improves that

Very good attitude, breakfasts, beds are very soft, very cozy and home-like place. Good wi-fi. Special thanks to Anastasia (front desk), Alex (gym), ladies from the restaurant (dont remember the names but i do remember their good attitude to me), the cleaning team (especcially the chief-cleaning woman who's daughter is my age), Muhammed (the driver service) - all these people gave me useful advices and help. Also i thank to Prashant - he used to send me some fruits to my room in the first few days of my stay and to Adil - the concierge service - he made me feel like home. Generally speaking I enjoyed my stay in Dubai, this was my first trip to Emirates, and i thank to all the team of the hotel. PS: Please, don't forget to return my deposit to my credit card please - cause i left on Friday - now its Tuesday - and it haven't returned yet. Thank you again and i hope to see you next year on my second trip to Dubai!

• 5 December 2016

• One-Bedroom Deluxe with Marina and Sea View

Nothing - it was perfect for us.

Excellent location - amazing views of marina - amazing food we had breakfast and the dinner buffet which was excellent value for money - staff very helpful.

• 2 December 2016

• One-Bedroom Deluxe with Marina and Sea View

No place to hang wet clothes when you come back from the beach. A little bit noisy because of the road, but even if you have a Marina or Sea View, you do still hear the noisy of the road. Very small balcony ;( and the fact, that no Wi-fi on the balcony got us a little disappointed- you cannot work with your laptop on the balcony with such a great view. No hot water in the shower! Simply, the water was never hot...it was warm, but not enough. This fact was a little annoying, especially when you like to take hot showers.

Great location of the hotel, Dubai Marina is very nice place to stay in Dubai. Staff of the hotel was very nice and friendly, especially Nimal. Breakfast was tasty, but sometimes not big variety of food, especially meat. We liked the fact, that staff reserves you a table where you would like to sit, so after you pick up the food you do not have to run all over the place and look for a free table. Staff on breakfast was very very nice and polite. Apartments were nice, cleaning was good. Pretty nice swimming pool with a great view. Amazing Marina or Sea view, especially at night. Beach is 25 minutes walk from the hotel, but we liked the fact that we had to walk that far.

• 1 December 2016

• One-Bedroom Superior with Marina View

Bathrooms cleanliness requires improvement. Main bathroom drainage system is very slow, needs attention.

Excellent location, nice building and furniture, very helpful staff, breakfast at marina walk.

• 29 November 2016

• One-Bedroom Deluxe with Marina and Sea View

The pool area is slightly bare concrete. Not like the sea front hotels with their gardens. But honestly it was fine and those hotels cost more, obviously! It gets shaded around midday but even in November we were all set to move on after a few hours sunbathing. It was around 30c still. That's it. Such a lovely hotel. Some of the cab drivers hadn't heard of the hotel. But pointing to the location on google maps fixed that each time.

The staff are fantastic, such a team, always helpful and eager to please. Especially the restaurant staff, Paul by the pool and the housekeeping staff. The location is great. 10 min walk to the beach front area. 10 mins to metro station. Close to Marina Mall and numerous restaurants. We only ate in the hotel one night when they had an Asian buffet. This was superb. Exceptionally good range of curries and sundries. Really top quality and a reasonable price. Our room was brilliant. Huge bathroom. Balcony was small but great to chill out on before heading out for an evening and also when coming back before retiring to bed.

• 27 November 2016

• One-Bedroom Deluxe with Marina and Sea View

Only one moment -staff is too friiendly - i wanted me to give them tips again and again.

Everything was exelent. I stayed for more one week because of feeling lof home here in La Verda. I am ready to come again and again. Why ? Only few exemple - bed and pillow were good. I quess La Verda has a best restaurant in Pomenade.

• 24 November 2016

• Two-Bedroom Deluxe with Marina and Sea View

Wi-Fi access needs to be improved when on the balcony - so you can sit and surf! Not a negative but an observation

Very friendly staff Excellent location Lovely pool area Large selection at breakfast 2 Bedroom apartment - very well equipped comfy beds Free Wi-fi

• 24 November 2016

• One-Bedroom Superior with Marina View

Room service. Did not feel like a complete service. had to ask for same things to be done on a daily basis

Staff in the restaurant were very kind. Always kidnapping our toddler and child so we could enjoy our breakfast peacfully.

• 23 November 2016

• One-Bedroom Premium with Marina and Sea View

Room showed some slight signs of wear but that's understandable; fantastic value property.

Great location, beautifully designed, excellent staff, fantastic breakfast brunch, comfortable and spacious rooms.

• 22 November 2016

• Two-Bedroom Deluxe with Marina and Sea View

the turnaround of our room on arrival took longer than expected. even though we arrived at 9am, the room wasn't ready near 4pm. whilst it wasn't the staffs fault that we weren't able to an early check in as requested, it was a bit irritating that the room wasn't ready in time for 3pm which is the official check in time.

breakfast was super tasty and the staff were really nice. staff including the concierge would bend over backwards to help us whenever we needed assistance and the free water bottles was a big plus point! the location is perfect to reach different areas of dubai. FYI it seems the hotel isn't yet on the full radar of all the taxis so if they don't know it, say it's near the City Premier hotel in the Marina and you'll have no problems :)

• 22 November 2016

• One-Bedroom Deluxe with Marina and Sea View

The only downside is the sun is lost at lunchtime on the terrace and it is a small area. The sunbed spaces are therefore limited for the short amount of available sunshine. The beach, however, is not far and there's so much to see and do, there are options.

The staff were all friendly and helpful. Faisal made us feel very at home in the restaurant, the food being of a high quality with a good choice. Ideally placed for long evening strolls along marina district with superb marina views and easy access to numerous quality eateries. Would stay again!! which is the best recommend.

• One-Bedroom Superior with Marina View

As there is a pool and sauna , would be a great advantage to have massages as well.

The apartment is pretty spacious and well equipped .it has two bathrooms with big mirrors,though only one bathroom has a bath and a shower, it would be perfect if the second bathroom would have a shower at least. It's very nice that the breakfast time is till 11:30 so you sleep enough in the morning :)the staff is so friendly and helpful and smily, make you feel like at home)

• One-Bedroom Superior with Marina View

Shower unit is not leakproof so water was on the bathroom's floor each time shower was taken.

Great location near merto station and 15 minutes walk to a beach. Direct access to the Marina promenade. Awesome view from the apartment balcony on Dubai Marina. The apartment itself is well equipped with all needed household appliances. Cleaning was good, but don't forget to leave tips ))). Breakfast has good choice of tasty dishes.

• One-Bedroom Deluxe with Marina and Sea View

1. Room Dinning services us very bad 2. Check Out extention help was not provided 3. Takes too much time to answer calls to services and takes too much time to deliver what you have asked for.

• Two-Bedroom Superior with Marina View

- Access to the apartmement is too strict (My friend went for checking in before me and the receptionist ask him to write the names of all guests. He said once they arrive they will show the ID but she refused. It was really disappointing. - Long time to check the IDs its uncomfort. - The apartment is not luxury as it shows in the pictures. - Blankets and towels should be changed. - The receptionist was looking at us in a strange way and gossip to his friends whenever we pass in the lobby. - As always I have an advantage of late check out byt they say its difficult. - They gave us a low floor apartment 3rd Floor !!! - Value of money

- The location close to JBR and many restaurants. - Hospitality - Cleanliness - Private parking

• 18 November 2016

• One-Bedroom Deluxe with Marina and Sea View

The pool is quite small and often in the shade due to high buildings- its nice in the morning and then the beach is the best option

Fab location! great to be right on the Marina- close to metro and tram. Few minutes walk to the beach and right on the Marina Walk. The Service was great and the breakfast very nice with alot of choice and good lattes. We were on the 20th floor with a great view on the Marina- Nice!

• 14 November 2016

• One-Bedroom Superior with Marina View

The flow of the shower was too weak for my liking. Design of the shower results in water escaping on to the bathroom floor.

Location Breakfast Staff View Price

• One-Bedroom Deluxe with Marina and Sea View

There was a delay to clean the room. Had to call twice. The price quoted on booking.com is good 20-30% less than actual cost, so be prepared to pay that.

1) Staff really Helpful. 2) New build with all amenities at walking surface. 3) If Marina is where you aim to stay, this is the place.

• One-Bedroom Premium with Marina and Sea View

We bought wine from duty free for our room but there was no bottle opener, only a minor thing.

Great apartments, excellent location. The staff were so friendly & attentive, the bed was huge and very comfy! Good selection at breakfast, highchairs were available for our little one.

• One-Bedroom Superior with Marina View

The house keeping stafss should know to change towels everyday, specially when their guest put them in bath tube or somewhere else in shower room

Everything was fine

• One-Bedroom Superior with Marina View

Living on a luxury at a good rate. Location is perfect along marina and walking distance to JBR. You are greeted upon arrival and you do not have to queue for check in as they will go to you at the lounge lobby even if hotel is fully booked (during my stay). Rooms are spacious with great view much better than their pics on booking.com. The reception staff are great and very accommodating. Kudos to jessica as she was pro active and very helpfull, same goes to the other staff up to the restaurant. Very close to the marina mall, restos, bar (with alcohol) and not too crowded compared to JBR. I would say its value for money for the service you get.

• One-Bedroom Superior with Marina View

The beach was further than expected and due to building works, not the nicest beach. The swimming pool area unfortunately was shaded relatively early.

Very surprised at how lovely the accommodation was and the amazing view. They staff continually aimed to please, particularly at the concierge which was run very efficiently. Always friendly and asked if we needed any help. Thank you James and Usman, the two tall gentlemen, the gentleman who may have managed the concierge and others. The breakfast was superb. Staff at the pool so accommodating. The room service we ordered and ate on the balcony with our amazing Marina view was very enjoyable and reasonably priced. Overall it was a lovely place to stay and we were made very welcome.

• 10 November 2016

• Two-Bedroom Superior with Marina View

Service was excellent, forward thinking and helpful. Made us feel very much at home. James on concierge was particularly great when our flight was delayed, calling the transfer company to secure a new transfer time and arranging for extended check out without us even having to ask.

• 6 November 2016

• One-Bedroom Superior with Marina View

Swimming pool can get busy and overrun by children but not the hotel's responsibility.

Friendly, welcoming staff who are always obliging and helpful, nothing too much trouble. Facilties and accommodation first class in perfect location Gordon the Marina and beach with plenty of restaurants and shops nearby.

• 5 November 2016

• Three-Bedroom Superior with Marina View

Everything, that's our 2nd time staying at the hotel and it was so nice to see that the staff remembered my children.. I always recommend this hotel for my friends with children .

• 4 November 2016

• Family

Worth nothing that a 2 bedroom suite didn't have a sofa bed. Only 2 x double beds. They will charge you for an extra single bed to be brought up.

Never ending supply of delicious food. Very friendly staff. Late breakfast finish at 11.15

• 1 November 2016

• One-Bedroom Superior with Marina View

That we had to leave and go home

The hotel staff ,facilitates and breakfast were all at a very high level. We all felt that the hotel staff couldn't have been more helpful. We would definitely come back here again.

• 30 October 2016

• One-Bedroom Deluxe with Marina and Sea View

Towels and the bed sheets felt old and needed rinsing as we could feel the washing powder/liquid

Food was good. Coffee was good but can be improved.

• 28 October 2016

• One-Bedroom Superior with Marina View

The rooms at La Verda are a good size the staff could not be more helpful and friendly the location is great with cafes and restaurants a few minutes away and the facilities of Jumeriah beach just a 15-20 minute walk. The breakfast was superb the views were fantastic I would definitely return!

• 27 October 2016

• Four-Bedroom Villa Panoramic with Marina View

Food menu was a bit limited, but what they served was good. Please note they don't sell alcohol here.

Customer service was excellent. The staff were so friendly and were always very helpful. Great location. We stayed in the villas which were amazing. Breakfast was lovely.

• 26 October 2016

• Three-Bedroom Superior with Marina View

All the staff are friendly and helpful. The views from the balcony are amazing and the hotel is situated in a prime location where everything is 10 mins away. The breakfast was always nice and there is a lot of variety. The room was always clean and spacious. I would definitely recommend staying here!

• 25 October 2016

• One-Bedroom Superior with Marina View

Staff very friendly! Variety of tasty food and fresh fruits for the breakfast! Wonderful view, we stayed at the 15th floor. The hotel is new, everything is very clean and cosy. It was our home for 12 days!

• 24 October 2016

• One-Bedroom Superior with Marina View

The only let down was that the sun (at a certain time of day) went in and shaded the pool area for 2-3 hours.l

Such a great location, friendly staff, clean and tidy room with an even better view!!

• 23 October 2016

• Two-Bedroom Superior with Marina View

everything about the apartment was amazing, The room itself was huge! the staff were amazing, especially James ..loved everything.and there was very quick WIFI!!

• 23 October 2016

Nothing i can think of

The Staff were fantastic, especially james who always welcomed us with a smile every morning. The room were brilliant and the facilities were excellent.

• 22 October 2016

• One-Bedroom Superior with Marina View

Bed covers and sheets seem to be heavily used and been washed a lot, A/C vents have dirt, some bathrooms have bad smell and shower tubs are not clean, soundproof is not perfect, breakfast does not have lots of varieties.

Excellent Location, staff, view, and service

• 19 October 2016

• Two-Bedroom Deluxe with Marina and Sea View

Location to beach is too far to walk in the heat. Taxis however are cheap but some had difficulty finding the place. No alcohol is served in restaurant or hotel. Apartments are not built well. Shower in ensuite flooded.

Great value for money, apartments are clean, spacious and modern. Breakfast was plentiful and tasty. Good marina views and location to train, tram and dubai marina mall. We had my mum with us so a 2 bedroom apartment was perfect.

• 15 October 2016

• Two-Bedroom Superior with Marina View

Reception staff could have been clearer about what they were going to charge on my credit card before I questioned the amount.

Excellent location, close to Metro, Dubai Marina Mall and restaurants

• 15 October 2016

• One-Bedroom Superior with Marina View

chick linens carefully...little stains were there

the warm friendly meeting of the staff at reception with nice welcoming coffee,dates,and water. amaising view from the balcony n 18th floor im eager to be there again!

• 14 October 2016

• One-Bedroom Deluxe with Marina and Sea View

The couch colour very sensitive colour beige and since the customers don' t take care it had some little colour stains...perhaps darker cover would be easier for maintenance

Great location, amazing staff, taking care of customers...we came for my husband's birthday and could check in earlier which was great, even got a cake ...so far the best stay in Dubai , will come again for sure. Many thanks!

• 8 October 2016

• One-Bedroom Superior with Marina View

Temperature was to high outside :)

It was the most beautiful stay in my life. I felt at home. I want to come back again and again ... Please keep this atmosphere !

• 3 October 2016

• Three-Bedroom Superior with Marina View

DUBAI - it has everything ..., but nothing is original ! The heat is oppressive . Streets are void of life during the day . Restaurants are empty night & day . Very expensive to do anything . There are many other destinations world wide which offer much better value and culture . We felt like prisoners in our own rooms . ..., after touring 9 different countries in 2 month travelling . DUBAI IS THE ONE WE WONT RETURN TO !

Luxury 3 bedroom Appartment 2 balconies over looking the marina. King beds in each room 3 bathrooms . Many quality appointments . Can't fault the accomodation . Pool, spa , sauna ,gym . Staff are exceptional ! Kind & helpful . Nothing was ever to much . International buffet breakfast different options each day . Wonderful food .

Browse La Verda Suites and Villas Dubai Marina traveller photo gallery