Reviews of Hotel Pillerseehof

Kirchweg 1, 6393 Sankt Ulrich am Pillersee, Austria

#12 of 14 hotels in Sankt Ulrich am Pillersee

• 16 January 2017

what we expected from an austrian hotel . A clean tidy room with fantastic mountain and countryside veiws .We used the well maintained spa and gym rooms daily . The swimming pool was nice after a day on the slopes

• 23 December 2016

Nothing except for a wi-fi: it took me 15 minutes to get connected, but it worked properly and at a high speed for my whole stay there.

To cut a long story short, I got what I wanted: I looked for a combination of reasonable prices, convenient location, perfect staff and delicious meal. As a bonus to my memories of that trip, I got acquainted with a super hot Austrian girl, who we ate out with together at the restaurant of the hotel. A special thanks to the barman. By the way, the bed is really comfortable and spacious)))

• 23 December 2016

The single disadvantage I've noted was a non separate balcony, although it's a hint to get acquainted with your neighbors))

Finally, I've found some time to share my impressions of this marvelous place. Truly speaking, I've gone on different tours round Europe, so that it's mighty complicated to astonish me. However, Hotel Pillerseehof managed to do this. Firstly, the staff was as gentle, friendly, professional and impeccable as possible - I even thought they were refined in the royal British families. Secondly, the spot is out-of-this-world!!! By the time I approached the window I felt unconscious - such a view I have never seen! Thirdly, the meal is mouthwatering, I found it really difficult to get away from the restaurant)) - plus 2 kilos just for a day!) All in all, I've made up my mind to spend my vacation here. Wish you the same!

• 12 December 2016

• Family

Would love to have some food right in my room next time!

I was looking for a nice window view and I got it!:)) the staff is friendly, food - delicious!!! Didn't have any problems with settlement which was very important after a long journey. The rooms are clean and cozy, bed - soft! Will definitely come here again!

• 17 August 2016

The dinner that was included in our room rate fell short a bit. Though they did a decent job of rustling up a vegetarian option. The wifi worked literally only within 50 mts of the front desk.

Rooms were spacious, with a great view of the mountains. It was very clean and well maintained.

There is 1 review without text. This impacts the overall review score.