Reviews of Lebed Hotel All Inclusive 4 stars

Saints Constantine & Helena Resort, 8700 Saints Constantine and Helena, Bulgaria

#16 of 29 hotels in Saints Constantine and Helena

4.3

• 31 August 2016

• Family

The main thing that let this hotel was the standard of the food. I know that they were catering for many different nationalities but the food was always lukewarm, never hot. On the second night of our stay my son was tucking into a totally raw chicken kebab, I thought it was fish at first but when I looked closer it was totally raw. I took it up to the head waiter who took it off to the kitchen but no apology was forthcoming. I tried to complain at the reception but there never seemed to be anyone willing to listen they just wanted to pass the buck.The staff in the dining room were very slow in clearing, cleaning and re-setting the tables between each guests and we had to ask for tables to be cleaned and for cutlery on numerous occasions. The wine was mediocre and I am sure it had been watered down and the juice in the morning was squash not actual juice. Also the eating establishments on the complex were rather dire, the 'Hotdog' stand dished up totally 'cold dogs' which were vile and inedible. The South Beach Bar dished up stone-cold burgers and chips which went straight into the nearest bin. We booked the BBQ one night and were told there was a wait for the food, not a problem but when it came along cold it was really not acceptable, why was it cold, it was a BBQ! Also the lobby bar ran out of brandy on Friday, Saturday and Sunday early evening!!

The room was lovely and clean, we were given an apartment and it was very roomy with separate bathroom and toilet. The cleaning staff were friendly and kept the room clean.The swimming pool was great, one of the best pools I have had at a hotel and as it was towards the Bulgarian end of season it was not busy at all which was a real bonus. The resort itself was kept very clean and the park and gardens were lovely and it felt a very safe place to be. The evening entertainment was Ok but it was not in the hotel but on the beach, this was not a problem as it was not far to walk and the evenings were very warm. The food establishments on the complex that were good were the 'Noodle Bar' where the food was actually cooked fresh and was hot and the Ice-Cream stand which was good although it would have been better if the ice-cream had been served with a smile. The wi-fi was adequate in both the lobby and by the pool.

• 14 August 2016

• Family
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Kids club not to advice : we inscribe our kid 5 at 10.30 am and came back to pick him up at 12. He was not in the kid club (inside nor outside in the playground). Nonody had noticed and we only get an fake "sorry" .... Food is better at the Buffet than at the service restaurant. Desappointing... The worst food we had in Bulgaria a pitty as it's good in the country Maybe ok for the price

Access to the swimmîng pools of the whole complex ! Gréât for kids with all the toboggan 24h doctor available

• 12 July 2016

• Family
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Wi-fi could be better, had hard times connecting to it, and a renovation to the hotel would be something to think about, as since 5 years ago we've visited it, nothing changed, and I think its time for a major renovation.

We have stayed here before, and I guess will stay here sometimes in the future, could be better but its a good value for money payed, and location is great, lot of fun for kids.

• 26 July 2015

• Twin Room with Balcony

Wi-fi is working bad; in the bathroom there is no towel for foots, shower gel and soap poor; food is not so good- you can choose but for some products the quality is low(but this depends on tastes I think). Local drinks not so good (international ones available to buy).

Good location, close to the beach, green garden, pool - very good location for relax, sunbath, seabath, swim. Close to shops. Thematic dinners. Lobby bar open all the time.

• 19 August 2016

• Twin Room with Balcony

It was hard to find a car parking space

• 25 August 2014

The elevator was always bad. The staff is surly and ignorant The towels in the room is taken away, but officers did not leave instead No regular cleaning of the room The bathroom has a tile condition, hair drier condition last century, eroded Cockroach walked on the table The 3 * too much of this hotel We were two years Lebeda, there were all super. The restaurant is dirty and permanent weight tables Wifi is useless Now there is also booked, but redirected us to the Grand Hotel .... peril, unfortunately :(

The external environment and the garden

• 4 May 2014

Lobby bar did not have too many options. Desert was the same in each day. Hotel is not four stars, cleanliness failure, damage to the chamber walls, the doors don't close. I had a problem with the door with the person who cleaned the room and left the door open and sat there for more than 5 hours before I returned.

Food was good. The view from balcony is very beautiful. We like the resort because is near the sea.

There are also 2 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.