Reviews of Hani Royal Hotel 4 stars

Building 1091, Road 3622, Block 436, Al Seef, 180 Manama, Bahrain

#56 of 130 hotels in Manama

• February 7, 2017

• Standard Twin Room

Cleanses is ver poor, furniture over used and not maintained well, dirty windows, bed sheets not changed on a daily basis and they extra charged for the extra pillow and blanket!!

The prime location is the best.

• January 29, 2017

• Deluxe Twin Room

The room is so dirty bad smell and also bad service i call the laundry they didn't come the bed its so so so dirty and bad smell the furniture its bad and not clean We try to change the room and thr other room has a bad smell We make a complaint to the manger he said don't say that to me say that to booking ! I'm so disappointed

I don't like anything the worst hotel

• January 19, 2017

Staff makes a lot of noise loud conversations near the room banging noise of things when cleaning

Friendly Staff Internet Connection Mobile reception Cleanliness Soft Bed

• January 18, 2017

It used to be an excellent hotel but now they don't show much care about their property especially hani suits and Spa it's very bad. Some staff were kind of rude, some were nice.

Good location and quit. Room size

• January 2, 2017

Everyday they cleaned the room, they either did not put hands towel, or bathroom towel. I had to call everyday to ask for more. The last day the room was not properly cleaned. Front desk had poor service the last 2 days.

Big room. Comfortable bed.

• January 1, 2017

• Deluxe Suite

The employees there were very rude,didnt welcome us at the reception,ignored us and continued talking on the phone ,they always on a hurry,never let me finish what i want on the phone, hang up before iam done and more than once .giving orders in a rude way when they want something. The place itself is nice but i will never go back

• December 21, 2016

The first room was given to us was full of dust especially the designed wall behind the bed. The shower place is very narrow that we hardly could take a bath. There was a problem with water drainage in the bathroom sink. We heard very strong sounds (something like water falls or heavy rains) inside the room, later we knew it was the jacuzzi sound from the next room.

• December 15, 2016

1-Staff was horrible. 2-No snacks in the apartment kitchen and the market is a little bit far. 3-The bathroom water heater wasn't working.

Nothing indeed.

• December 5, 2016

• Deluxe Suite

I left my room in the morning and returned at 4 pm and it hasnt been cleaned. I asked for a shampoo and took them 2 hours to bring it even though I called 4 times.

The room design is lovely as well as the bathroom. Free wifi and easy parking lot

• November 23, 2016

Very bad response of the staff , all seems to be sleeping in the day time . Whatever u show in room service menu the same is not available . Breakfast is not worth the money . Also their is no business centre within the Hotel . Housekeeping doesn't fulfil the requirement of a room and all towels were also old .

• November 22, 2016

The housekeeping took my cloths and also they didn't understand English so well everytime I asked for new towels they never understood so everytime I needed I had to ask them more than 3 times and wait long for it to arrive

The room was very beautiful and the food was nice

• November 12, 2016

• Family

-The facilities, room wasn't provided with adequate amount of basic things (i.e. sleepers, bar, tea / coffee items, tea cups were broken one and each of different cutlery set, laundry Bags etc.) - There was no Bar, Lamp and few light's switches weren't working.

Nothing much accept a friendly staff

• October 13, 2016

• Deluxe Suite

I was staying in room 107 and 101 No heat water in both rooms , rooms smell like chicken, room was dirty , shower broken , all coffee cups was dirty , i ordered bathropes the bathrobes was totally damage from 2 side !!! Also the toilet was not clean. This place was luxuy and i can rate him as 5 star in 2011 but in 2016 i cant give this hotel even 1 star.

The staff was helpful and welcome you with big smile

• October 11, 2016

A/C not cooling well. Management changed my room at 11 pm which caused a bit little of inconvenience.

Stayed only one night. Thanks to the reception that they upgraded my room to a suite. Will come back again. Comfortable bed and toiletries can be improved.

• October 7, 2016

• Family

They wake me up daily in the morning by ring doorbell and calling every day even i put on the door don't disturb and i ask thim a quiet room .further more some of there room have a problem on ac

• October 7, 2016

• Deluxe Suite

the electricity went off for 5 hours and they don't have generators. i have walking problem and i had to use the stairs from 9th floor all the way down in a very hot weather. the parking way slope is too high and your normal sedan car will scratch or leak from the bottom.

the music along the corridor

• October 5, 2016

No slippers like always i used my shoes when I enters to toilet :(

I informed them about my birthday before one hour of my reservation and they arranged the room fastly thanks a lot

• October 3, 2016

• Deluxe Suite

I ask for late check out and they said no and i found paper under my room door for check out in 12 noon and they call early morning at 10 am to inform me about the chech out the staff and thier manager were not polite and helpfull.

Only the view

• September 27, 2016

Some of Room lighting and Bathroom needs to scheduled maintenance.

Location in the seaf area near the biggest shopping malls and cinema halls. Room interior design was very good. Car parking is available. I enjoyed with the swimming pool and spa.

• Deluxe Suite

They change for me the room 3 tims while check in , first room was dirty and not clean yet and second room has water leaking in the toilet and third room was different type not like what i book , and finally i choose number 2 which has water leaking .. And then i order a glass but come to know they dont have GLASS !! And the staff say we have party so no glass available!!!

I like the staff only .. They was friendly and helpful

• Family

The staff/Housekeeping was not good at all. Both days we came back in the evening with the room, exactly as we had left it. No one even cleared the breakfast plates from the table.

• Standard Twin Room

Very bad services & maintenance mangment I don't advice to take vacation in this hotel onley good decoration Some lite in the room brooken and th w.c leak water from the roof some times no water antil you. Some time the wifi not workingcall the reception i regret that i booked it

Onley comfert bed . good location. Big swimming pool and good decoration

• September 21, 2016

• Deluxe Suite

I have forgotten my golden bracelet in the room and when i checked out i asked them about it a million times, but they said they did not find anything.

I've been a regular guest .. the delux suite room size and beds are comfortable and it's value for money is great.. the pool area have improved.

• September 18, 2016

The bed cover not for couple (small​​) Boiler not clean​ Only one cup was there ​No spoons for mixing coffee​ Water leeking in toilet shower

Location and swimming pool

• September 9, 2016

The swimming pool was under maintenance and they did not inform me during the check in. At this time they must reduce the price of the stay. For me the price was not reasonable at the time comparing with other hotels near by. I booked through booking.com but I don't know why they dedicated all the money including the TAXES 5 days before I come. That was not normal for me. and to be honest the total price with the taxes was not normal. Or in simple words its more than normal..

The Hotel was fine and the location is good as well. I liked room service as well. I did not cross long time with the staff but I think in general are Very good.

• September 6, 2016

Untrained staff in the restaurant. No customer service at all. This hotel is falling apart. Don't look at the pictures. Water comes out funny in the shower, spots and stained in the bathtub, bathroom has blond hair (I am not blonde). There's a hoover that was stationed in the dark smelly corridor for the whole 7 days I have been there. Once I complained and I was upgraded. All I wanted was a proper operating shower, bed and food. But didn't get any of this. They just couldn't. There's only one restaurant with a limited menu. I will not advise this hotel at all. Unless you are having only one night. It's too expensive for this type of service and excellence in quality.

The receptionist and one housekeeper were very helpful

• September 4, 2016

By all means STAY AWAY. This hotel is the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. The furniture in the room was dirty, the toilet wouldn't stop leaking, there was a hair in my room service salad and the manager tried to rip me off by over charging and them "losing the paper." The staff are not trained and quiet rude and dismissive to be completely honest. Never staying here again. Please pay the extra 10 or 20 BD and stay somewhere else. This was a nightmare of an experience. Do not let the pictures on the website fool you.

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

• September 3, 2016

Just the transportation, i have to wait before the cab came, the good thing is the receptionist that time arranged for me a better and fast came taxi.

i believed, i only booked for a 4 star hotel.. However, everything - from service to room decoration are all like 5 star hotel. all are excellent even the location. so near to the malls.

• August 30, 2016

• Family

There is no slipper in the room, they provided the slipper upon my request. No toothpaste and most of the outlet in the room is not working.

Hotel location and facilities are excellent. Staff is cooperative and helpful. Room is big enough and clean.

• August 27, 2016

• Standard Twin Room

Pillows are not comfy. Parking space is crowded and outdoor. Some staff has an attitude. Be aware of the hidden costs.

Location, Value for money It is recommend for budget travellers.

• August 27, 2016

outdoor parking space Staff attitude. They have hidden charges so be careful

Value for money. Location is close to malls. Good for budget travellers.

• August 25, 2016

The toilet need services like the shower is broken and the pillow not comfy at all . They should put shower supply in the bathroom no shampoo ect... and slippers is not there too .

Value of money and the bed is comfy

• August 23, 2016

No tools in toilet and no slippers also also the parking not good it scratch my car from down I hope they fix the parking

The staffs are helpful and friendly also the place was clean that will make me visit hani hotel again

• August 21, 2016

The finish and attention to detail on some very minor things. Some fixtures and fittings didn't fit right and there was come construction work near the pool. There is no parking facility advertised or even a valet parking. If there is, they need to make it more clear.

A real surprise to find such a nice, comfortable hotel with that luxury feel for such a good price. Great lobby, restaurant, pool and room. Will be staying here again.

• August 17, 2016

Sofa had cigarette burns. On site parking was a hustle.

Booked a standard but got upgraded to a deluxe. Staff were nice. Good bed and pillows. Good Wifi and location.

• August 14, 2016

The hotel needs coffee shop and other services.

Location is excellent for families near by shopping area. Spacious room and so comfortable bed, blinds are so dark that you can't feel the time during the day.

• August 9, 2016

The service was rude , the room was dirty and theres some hair on the mirror was disgusting, about the breakfast was not fair the dishes was limited, the pool was in maintenance and that bother us , am not come again

The size of the room only

• August 1, 2016

The bed is extra comfy... And you mostly find everything on walking distance...i was travelling with a friend n we arrived midnight to the hotel n they upgraded us. Special thanks to the reception. He made us feel at home...

• August 1, 2016

The room was decorated with flowers and cake. It was an excellent experience for spending my honeymoon. I would recommend this hotel to all my friends and tourists.

• July 31, 2016

• Standard Twin Room

-Swimming pool needs more attention. -They request immediate payment for food or drinks that is ordered from hotel restaurant. They should consider putting the charge on the room and the payment can be requested during the check out especially that booking of the room was done by credit card.

Nice location and neat room.

• July 29, 2016

the weather.. too hot :)

Foods are very nice, i believe they are offering international cuisine. everyone will love the hotel. Friendly staff and easy to talk to.

• July 23, 2016

• Deluxe Suite

First of all I booked one room through booking for my wife and I. Wanted to get another room for my family (mom and dad). Didn't have roaming service at the time to book thru the site so I called hotel reservation to book the 2nd room. They lady gave me a price n took my info. Once I reached the hotel I was asked to pay different price (10% extra from the agreed price on the phone). Room service was really bad. Took them 1 hour to get me a extra towel to my room. Asked them to clean the room on the evening 6pm the guy said you have to wait till tomorrow. To be fair the greeting from receptionist and her manger was great made us feel welcome. Unfortunately, we had to pay extra for the room.

The hotel location of the hotel was good.

• July 17, 2016

• Royal Suite Italian Style

The room was so humid because the jacuzzi was in the same area without any separation so the water vipers are everywhere and everything is almost wet .. The mini bar was so poor as there are not much things to drink, i am expecting more luxury based on the price .. Sorry to say that hani royal in not recommend

The jacuzzi itself

• July 10, 2016

We had to ask for every facility only then they would provide like slippers, comb and other toiletries etc. the staff were not very responsive or accommodative and gave rude answers.

The room was very good as shown in the picture. Comfortable bed as well. Nearly maintained.

• July 3, 2016

This hotel is not good for Muslims families due to many factors: -Unfair tax calculation where they take more than what they offer (more than 20%) -Not working internet access, I had to buy internet access form outside. -No puplic resorant is available in iftar or sohor - you have to order & eat alon like none social people -or- you have to go out of hotel to eat which is very bad behavior. -You have to call them to clean your room.

Decoration Good Wellcome I ask to empty the refrigerator/bar before arrival & they perfectly didi.

• July 2, 2016

• Family

only few paper towel i had in my toilet and i want more but rest are okay

room and service are well okay. most of time i ask to have room service then staff are very excellent. it's nice to be back again

• July 2, 2016

it's hard for me to find the location since it was not mentioned on my car gps.

the bathroom was excellent. i like the decoration of the blue light. very comfortable to stay with a couple and family. good hotel

• June 29, 2016

• Family

no near food store, so you have to go to malls 10 minutes away from hotel.

The hotel staff is friendly and helpful. The room is spacious and big. This hotel has good ambience and furniture and good for family and travelers. Quite place and good to stay

• June 29, 2016

We cannot find the location easily. No signage of the hotel

the room is very big and the ambience is very relaxing. i like also the furniture. one more thing i love the most in this hotel is the professionalism of the staff. They are very helpful and always smiling. I love Hani Royal

• June 20, 2016

Great location, friendly and obliging staff. We arrived on an early flight knowing that we wouldn't be able to check in till much later but the staff went out of their way to have our room ready within a couple of hours while offering a complimentary coffee at the restaurant. The room was spacious and exceeded our expectations.

• June 20, 2016

Only they done serve alcohol.

Cleanliness and a very quite place, though malls are just 5 mins. away or less from the hotel but you will never see that it is crowded.

• June 5, 2016

• Royal Suite Italian Style

parking floors are tooo small and narrow u may scratch ur car easily , the other option u can park on sand rocky area nearby! Loud neighbors and u can hear what they say all the time, no sound proof, no privacy The seating area sofa is leather and not comfy at all. The bathroom was not clean! Tv quality was torrible and no enough channels! Even no mbc max ! The resturant is bad and even not everthing is available (they only have diet 7up as a soft drink!)

Jaccuzi Friendly staff

• May 24, 2016

Parking.. Bathroom.. Net .. No responded request..no full equipment.. Old towels even gray.. Dirty iron .. Much mosquito even the resption say its ok :(

Was good before.. Now not thst is perfect

• May 8, 2016

• Deluxe Suite

Staff is not helpful with turtule response Extra charges for additional blanket?!? Swimming pool not clean Trash can not clean Poor service

Location Room size View Safe no bar nor night club Suitabl for Family

• May 1, 2016

• Royal Suite

They mentioned in the booking website that royal suite comes with private pool but it was not pool it was private jaccuzi. You can hear the jaccuzi of your neighbor when it is on.

The place is very near by shopping centers and restaurants It is very quite place and staff are very freindly. They are very strict in time of check in around 3pm and check out around 12pm. They allow me to stay until 1pm without extra charge I like their service when they are providing massage to your room if you would like to with discount of 30% if you are staying at hotel. They are very strict that men therapy for men and wormen therapy for women

• April 30, 2016

• Royal Suite

- Slippery floors - Jacuzzi had very low water level - Jacuzzi had burned out lights - Jacuzzi was hot and can't be controlled - Maintenance were very late to respond - Staff are not bringing back the change when we order food unless we call them again. - Room service never show up when we ask them to bring something. - We have to be angry on the phone just for them to bring or what we ask for. - Takes hours for services

I liked the space

• April 30, 2016

• Deluxe Suite

Top value for money. Rooms are spacious and comfortable. Easy walk to Seef Mall and other venues in the area. Nice ocean view. Will most likely be my hotel of choice on regular visa runs to Bahrain.

• April 21, 2016

• Family

The hotel is smelly. The room was not as good as it looks on photos. Same or less price you will find better places.

The location was the best. Close from everything.

• April 20, 2016

my room was next to the elevator and it was very noisy in the room the bed location was very bad in front of the AC

excellent location friendly staff clean rooms

• April 17, 2016

• Standard Twin Room

The staff need to be better trained in the policies of the hotel and communicate that to the guest. Other reviews spoke of towels being old and poor, I found this to be extremely true.

The rooms are beautifully decorated and all decoration had an upscale feel to it.

• April 9, 2016

We had to wait for an hour and a half until they gave us the room although we did our booking 2 weeks before. Fresh towels and bed sheets were not clean obviously not changed.

Jacuzzi + sauna were amazing

• April 6, 2016

I didn't find anything wrong with this place. I am not a picky person might be why but this place was great.

The staff was the thing that stood out the most. extremely helpful in anyway. Breakfast with the fresh fruits was amazing. Bed was like a cloud. Just over all a splendid time.

• April 4, 2016

When I entered at the room, I was surprised because it is very big than what I expecting for. I'm happy to be with this hotel. will come back again. thank you.

• March 28, 2016

Swimming pool was very cold (Frozen pool) ! Limited parking

Friendly staff. They upgraded the room to delux. Luxury room and very confertable bed. Hotel Decoration is very nice.

• March 20, 2016

• Family

1- the hotel is dirty . 2- the staff is not helpful. 3- the room service line is always busy and the service was very bad and slow and a lot of things missing in the room. 4- they didn't confirm our booking and gave us a handicapped room and the smell was awful. 5- the security in the hotel is total fail , when we first arrive at 2am there are group of teens just sitting front of the elevators in the first floor smoking and drinking it was awful and the staff didnt do anything about it. 6- i don't recommend this hotel at all .

only the location is good !

• March 18, 2016

• Family

- Noisy, (despite i selected the option of having quite room, it was extremely noisy after 12, peoples kids living close were rude and i called the reception several times to report it, they told they will send the security but nothing changed). - TV channels are very limited, there is no channels for kids at all, and i had to handle the kids boring. available channels are very bad selection. they really need to work on this. TV is smart but with no connection to the internet and no wifi, it become dummy, - break fast was good but their is no coffee! no american coffee no Turkish coffee, you have to live with nescafe. - Parking is available all the time, but the fact that its on the first floor going up and down with car was not easy with small tiny entrance and exit gate, the exit tilts in a way when ever you get the car out it should touch the street, i have an SUV and the car bumper was hitting the street when ever i get out even if were 1km per second as a turtle, - I was given a disabilities people room without informing me, i noticed it after a while, i am not sure if this is a cons or pros, but it shower was very spacious, in case any disabled person would wanted to check in i think he will not be able to get the facility designed for him. - Some of the room stuff were not working like the refrigerator, The AC led panel was not giving an accurate numbers ! but i didn't report it as i stayed for short time.

- Clean. - Close to almost every thing (malls, main entertainment facilities, Saudi borders, reef island, etc..). - Breakfast was fair. - Staff were generally friendly. - GYM equipment's were good / new and covered all muscles. - Room was spacious. - TV is 50-55 inch.

• March 16, 2016

• Deluxe Suite

Cleanliness is bad in this hotel, as I got a dirty towel beside not cleaning the toilets well before check in. There was a conflict in the electricity in my room which resulted in a touch.

I liked the interior design and the location which is 3 minutes away from the commercial area.

• March 14, 2016

The stuff are so perfect and the service in the hotel quickly and perfect specialy the guy in the resption he's perfect and very helpful and deals with gusts in perfect way. Big thanks to the all people of hanu royal

• March 13, 2016

• Royal Suite

Prices,, i feel i was cheated by booking.com They should put the whole price+ with city taxes and everything I was surperised i hat to pay extra 500. Riyals. Just for taxes!!!? Shame on you booking.com

Location is good. At seef destrict Near city center

• March 12, 2016

• Deluxe Twin Room

Breakfast variety may need some improvement, although it is currently very reasonable. Fridge in the room is a bit small and not cold enough. Swimming pool water is cold and there is no enough area for young children.

Location is fantastic - the area is nicely quiet and very close to all attractions. Lobby is luxurious and reception staff members are polite and helpful. Room (twin room with 2 single beds) is so spacious for 2 adults and 2 kids. Beds, pillows, TV, bathroom are all just perfect. Wifi is freely available and is very good. Housekeeping is great. Restaurant is nice and breakfast is tasty. Swimming pool is clean and large.

• March 8, 2016

• Family

location is excellent. comfortable stay was provided. cleanliness of the hotel is there. staff are very kind. we had a great night on this hotel. thank you.

• March 7, 2016

• Royal Suite

i had a royal suite looks like pics no sound system . TV not clear not alot of channels place need to have anew paint and decorations

average Hotel over price

• February 14, 2016

• Family

No alcohol in the hotel ... and the parking is very narrow, it takes forever to park your car safely.

Very Good staff Very friendly, especially the reservation specialist Ms. Katherine

• February 14, 2016

• Deluxe Suite

Yes, You could have made sure the toilet was clean before you handed me a key to my room

The room was nice and large, TV screen was excellent and the bed was comfortable

• February 10, 2016

See view is perfect for relaxation. Interior of the room is very fantastic and fabulous. we had a great stay. staff are good and location is also near in the mall

Browse Hani Royal Hotel Traveler Photo Gallery