ThailandHotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent Reviews for Hotels in Thailand

• Thai Cat Hostel

Average Review Score: 8.9
    • +

Very comfortable bad . Close ARL Ratcharop station can walk just 100 meter . Owner and his wife very nice helpful . Very clean

AC Open 6PM-12AM . Alot of noise form street

Stephen United Kingdom
  • Karou Lotus Chang Moi Boutique Hotel

Average Review Score: 7.9
    • +

Staff were so friendly and helpful, even giving us advice on Vietnam when they asked where we were going next. Room was spacious, there was a nice pool although we didn't end up in it as it only got the sun in the morning for about 2 hrs. Free computers at reception so we could print off tickets. Good air conditioning in the room and throughout the hotel.

• -

There was a fan or extractor in the balcony which could be noisy at times. Breakfast was included but limited to two options, noodle soup or "American" which was fried eggs, ham, chicken sausage and toast which got a little monotonous as we were staying for 5 days.

Anna United Kingdom
  • Montien House

Chaweng, Thailand

Average Review Score: 7.9
    • +

Food and Staff were great.

• -

Too crowded on sea front. No hot water to wash, noises neighbours.

Michael United Kingdom
  • The Prince Residence

Average Review Score: 7.5
    • +

Only there was free room with good reviews and we made a choice. Room is good and clean, better than at photos. Good WiFi. Stable hot water. Not noisy. I prefer a bit another location in Chiang Rai, but it is also ok.

• -

A little bit far from area I prefer (Night Bazaar), but the road is very close and this is a good reason to walk around (or take tuk-tuk). Nothing special. It was not a bad choice, value for money, really. Everything was ok.

Arseniy Thailand
  • Patong Studio Apartments

Average Review Score: 8.4
    • +

Comfy bed and new/clean kitchen utensils.

• -

During peak season the rate is really a huge different as compare to normal season. Hope it mustnt be such a huge different.

Seth Malaysia
  • The Old Stay By Sister

Sukhothai, Thailand

Average Review Score: 8.5
    • +

very good breakfast. small, but quiet, pool at rear of property. helpful staff.

mark United Kingdom
  • Hop Inn Krabi

Krabi, Thailand

Average Review Score: 8.4
    • +

Comfortable beds, room and bathroom nice and clean, location okay.

• -

Balcony is very small, room rather plain (not too cosy)

Toomas Estonia
  • True Siam Phayathai Hotel

Average Review Score: 7.8
    • +

The location was excellent. The room was spacious and super clean. The breakfast was abundant with both Asian and western choices. I highly recommend this hotel and would stay there again.

• -

Staff was friendly, but not very helpful with tour information.

Roy Japan
  • iuDia Hotel

Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya, Thailand

Average Review Score: 9
    • +

Gorgeous view from the pool and the hotel and rooms were like an oasis. Very helpful and friendly staff, who were keen to help.

Megan Australia

Highly Rated Hotels in Thailand by English-speaking Reviewers

• Eden Walking Street Hostel

• +

Ning is a super super nice guy. It's so enjoyable to stay here for couple days. great location to many attractions like Sunday night market and Wat Prah Singh.

• -

hot water is not that hot at night. Since temperature is pretty high in Chiang Mai‚ I guess it's no big deal. :)

QING China
  • Pimalai Resort & Spa

Ko Lanta, Thailand

• +

Everything in this property is super awesome! We loved every bit of our Two bedroom pool villa! Amazing Staff! Excellent Breakfast options! Super clean and spacious rooms and bathrooms I liked when the housekeeping comes in evening to make up your bed and put flowers everyday, Feels super close to nature. Their two way airport drop facility was amazing. Their Hospitality is one of the best i have seen so far. I am coming back again Pimalai!! 😊

• -

In the evening time you get to see a Lot of lizards and gecko🦎 outside the rooms(luckily none was inside the villa) Never mind as it totally feels to be close to nature with beach and forest feel. 👍

January 8, 2017
    Milind India
  • Inn a day

• +

Everything was exceptional from the rooms to service! A must stay in Bangkok!!

None.

January 5, 2017
    Anitta Germany
  • Baan Thai Resort

Average Review Score: 8.2
    • +

Large and well maintained property with a very charming outdoor coffee bar

• -

Need lounge chairs by the pool

December 29, 2016

Quan United States of America
  • Glitter House

Kata Beach, Thailand

• +

Can't describe how great was our stay here! First, We booked for one night and then just decide to stay longer cuz we loved it!! It has a great location. The room was big, pretty comfy and super clean! The staff is excellent and super friendly! Always willing to help and provide information about tours, motorbike rental, they have everything in there! We couldn't ask for more, definitely it was the best stay during our trip and we hope to be back!

October 8, 2016
    Andre United States of America
  • Sichang My home

Ko Si Chang, Thailand

• +

So lovely and romantic room!very clean with all the things necessary included, comfortable bed and pillow!The owner and his wife very kind!!Free bikes, free pick up from and to the pier and cheap scooter rental.

• -

I cannot find anything bad!!!

October 10, 2016
    ludovica Thailand
  • Lamurr Sukhumvit 41

• +

Beds were amazing!!!! They were comfortable and felt super private. Staff was great. I liked that the area seemed to have locals mostly instead of tourists. I felt the Safest in this area.

• -

The bathrooms were clean but maybe a little old.

December 3, 2016
    Anonymity United States of America
  • Parisia Guesthouse

• +

Parisia could not have been more welcoming. Immaculately clean room and bathroom. I only wish I could have stayed longer! Thank you!

December 15, 2016
    Cindy United States of America
  • The Peninsula Bangkok

• +

Service was excellent, amazing views, excellent food. lovely ambiance.

couldn't think of anything

December 18, 2016
    Monika United States of America
  • The Tongsai Bay

Choeng Mon Beach, Thailand

Average Review Score: 9.2
    • +

Tongsai bay has its own beach which is one of the best in Koh Samui Staff are the best we had on our trip- always very friendly and accomodating Rooms are clean and comfortable Restaurant was very good

• -

Not any shops near there but that's also why you'd stay there

December 29, 2016
    Alex Australia
  • Hotel Sole

Average Review Score: 9.1
    • +

las habitaciones estaban limpias y el personal muy servicial

perez Spain
  • Dream Field Resort

Bangrak Beach, Thailand

Average Review Score: 9.1
    • +

Dream Field Resort is amazing. I travelled with 3 other friends and had 2 seperate rooms, we all loved our stay here. The themed rooms were great ideas, and it was nice to see how much effort the owner had put into the rooms. The resort is close to the beach and also has a beautiful restaurant/bar with a large menu at great prices. Our favourite part of the stay was the fact that the staff were so friendly and helpful, on multiple occasions the owner drove us to places we needed to get to free of charge. All in all, I would recommend this place and stay again.

• -

For the duration we were there we didn't find anything we disliked.

Celene Australia
  • Analog Hostel

• +

The staffs were friendly and willing to help, the hostel was accurately advertised, the stay was comfortable. We were also able to check in earlier than 1400, which was wonderful.

• -

The location of the hostel was not as convenient. There was also no air conditioning supply during 1100 - 1400 which is not a big deal of a problem if you are out.

January 1, 2017
    Kiu Hong Kong
  • Sukhothai Garden

Sukhothai, Thailand

• +

-Located in oldtown area. 100m in small soi but i am ok. -Thai style breakfast is great and varieties of choices -coffee corner 24hrs with various jams, instant noodle, water and ice. -free bike rental

• -

-i stay in family room in wooden house. Facilities in bathroom must be improved.

January 8, 2017
    Kik Thailand
  • Wualai Sabaidee

• +

Staff was excellent and super friendly. Room was quieter than other places we stayed at, and large. Always had stocked bottled water and clean towels. A/C worked great. Hot water available in showers. Decent breakfast. Wifi always worked.

• -

Bathroom had a bad odor every time we walked in our room after being gone all day. Great location for the Saturday walking street but far from the Night Bazaar.

The Thailand
  • Thai Chaba Backpackers

Udon Thani, Thailand

• +

The dorm room was smartly arranged and each bed get a curtain to keep privacy. The bed was really comfy and soft. It was the best dorm room I have stayed in. Alexio was so nice and helpful, I really appreciated it. She really cares for the guests and was always ready to help. I truly enjoyed my short stay there and I would definitely recommend it!

SiuYee Hong Kong
  • At Home Hostel

Pak Chong, Thailand

• +

The owner very friendly.Beautiful hostel with great location.I like the breakfast.I want to tell you that your hostel is simply fabulous. I had a wonderful stay and everything was perfect

Romizunaidi Malaysia
  • Cubic Bangkok

• +

I arrived from a long flight at 9am and they have went out of their way to make me check-in earlier instead of 2pm. Also, they were still serving breakfast and they asked me if I wanted some. Very nice staff and very nice room. Bathroom very clean and big showers.

• -

A bit noisy from the outside busy street but I sleep with earplugs anyhow so it didn't bother me.

Jade79 Italy
  • Baan Jaru

• +

accommodation perfect, staff perfect, location perfect, owner perfect...

Susan Czech Republic
  • Baan Boo Loo Village

Average Review Score: 9
    • +

The sense of community. Getting to visit with the family and friends of Baan Boo Loo allowed us to learn more about world cultures than a large hotel or tour ever could have.

Sam United States of America
  • @Box Hostel

• +

Amazing place the most friendliest staff I've encountered on my nine month trip, laidback

Evelyn Germany
  • Been Hostel Ratchathewi

• +

The staff were super friendly.. felt like friends!

• -

Can't say there are any negatives.

Julia Thailand
  • The Okura Prestige Bangkok

• +

Loved the hotel , amazing interior , rooms and balcony. Definitely one of the best in BK

• -

Breakfast is super busy and they didn't allow me to enter with hotel flip flops

Salman United Arab Emirates
  • Plern Plern Bed and Bike

• +

The decoration of the food (we asked Add to re-heat our food) was awesome.

Molvadee Thailand
  • Thanabhumi

• +

The location was really good and staff super friendly and helpfull ! There are three cats there, really adorable, but maybe not ideal if you have allergies but nothing like that for us. We loved our stay here. Wifi worked nice and they have water, soft drinks and other refreshments available around the clock (for free!) :-) I will highly recommend for anyone to stay here, it is close to Kaho SAN road but not so close you hear the noise.

• -

There are 6 floors and no elevator, maybe a problem for someone but not for us :-)

Aðalheiður Iceland
  • Ban Boonchu

Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya, Thailand

• +

bed is amazing, ambiance is cozy, lovely staff, fast fast internet, big bathroom, good price, they can help you reserve trains, trips, boats, tuk tuks, free 2 bottles of water per day, breakfast included, good air conditioning,

Kristina Denmark
  • Hongte Khaolak Resort

Everything. Nice location, cosy bungalows, awesome staff

October 20, 2016
    Anonymous Indonesia
  • PanPan Hostel

Average Review Score: 9.2
    • +

Excellent staff and very clean.

• -

Wifi was very weak on 3rd floor and it was a little hard to contact the hostel when I needed to check out before 9am and try receive my deposit back.

November 8, 2016
    Anonymous United Kingdom
  • The Sarojin

• +

Beautifully landscaped garden, nice ambiance, terrific breakfast (thankfully, not a buffet), excellent service that perfectly anticipates your needs and whims, fantastic modern architecture, very comfortable access to a beautiful beach... The list could go on.

• -

We should all hope the tsunami warning system works well because the area is vulnerable.

December 27, 2016
    Anonymous United States of America

Highly Rated Hotels in Thailand by All Reviewers

• Lamphun Garden Home

Lamphun, Thailand

Average Review Score: 9.9
    • +

All was perfect. Ketlle, kitchen, sitting room, toilets

February 14, 2016

Jingyuan China
  • Good 9 at Home

Rawai Beach, Thailand

• +

Good at 9's motto is "Feels like home," and when you stay there it really does feel like home. If there is anything you need assistance with, Apple and her partner are more than willing to help. If you would like to go to the beach they will drive you there and pick you up. If you are feeling sick, they will help get you to a doctor or pharmacy. If you just want to stop and hang out for a bit in the office, you are free to do that, too. Everyday you begin with a delicious breakfast, and when you go out, your room is meticulously cleaned. 10/10 highly recommend!

July 7, 2016
    Chris Saudi Arabia
  • Eden Walking Street Hostel

QING China
  • Home Mali Hostel

Cleanliness, Atmosphere, Location.

• -

Rooms not sound proof, breakfast could be better

Nimit India
  • Hansa Bangkok House

• +

Could not give another rate but 10. The place is beautiful, the staff is remarkable. Room very clean and comfortable. Location is good. Breakfast is great. I have stayed in several 5 stars hotels in my trip to Asia but I never felt so comfortable as I did at hansa. Thank you for your hospitality!!

January 7, 2017
    Sara Brazil
  • Green Sleep Hostel

• +

Staff are amazing. Super friendly. Super helpful. They will go out of their way to help you with anything you need. Reservations, travel plans, phone calls etc. Super clean. All the details are thought of. Super easy to meet good people at this hostel.

• -

Everything was perfect. A little more expensive for a dorm bed than other hostels but it is absolutely worth it.

Joe Canada
  • Glitter House

Kata Beach, Thailand

October 8, 2016
    Andre United States of America
  • Sichang My home

Ko Si Chang, Thailand

• -

I cannot find anything bad!!!

October 10, 2016
    ludovica Thailand
  • Layana Resort & Spa

Ko Lanta, Thailand

• +

staff was friendly and very helpful. the place was well maintained and clean and it is on a very beautiful beach. the in-house spa was fantastic.

• -

the island as a whole still has a long way to become a tourist attraction. there isn't much to do on the island but the hotel made up for it.

October 11, 2016
    Abdulhalim United Arab Emirates
  • Lamurr Sukhumvit 41

• -

The bathrooms were clean but maybe a little old.

December 3, 2016
    Anonymity United States of America
  • @Buasri By Ohm

• +

The place is perfect for anyone coming to Phuket. Location is ideal and everything is convenient. We were guided by Joy(owner) who is the most easiest person to deal with. We had a room with a magnificent view and this is by far the best hotel we have stayed in our Thailand trip.

December 25, 2016
    Karan United Arab Emirates
  • Lime House

Average Review Score: 9.9
    • +

Wade and Vanessa are amazing hosts, they were very helpful in planning trips around and just general information. We were spoiled! The room was excellent, the food was amazing. You have to go here!!

Martha Canada

December 31, 2016
    reviewfox United States of America
  • Sleep Guesthouse

• +

The beds were comfy. The room was very clean. The owners were extremely helpful.

Gail Canada
  • Wualai Sabaidee

The Thailand
  • Sawasdee Sukhothai Resort

Mueang Kao, Thailand

• +

Great location, beautiful setting, great comfort at an amazing price. Loved the use of the bikes and the close proximity to the old city.

Lucia Australia
  • Thai Chaba Backpackers

Udon Thani, Thailand

SiuYee Hong Kong
  • Aster 9 House

• +

To say the staff was pleasent would be an understatement. Very courteous and very helpful. The area is quieter and close to the skytrain. 10 outta 10 would stay again.

January 14, 2017
    Emmet Canada
  • Cubic Bangkok

Jade79 Italy
  • Baan Jaru

• +

accommodation perfect, staff perfect, location perfect, owner perfect...

Susan Czech Republic
  • Been Hostel Ratchathewi

• +

The staff were super friendly.. felt like friends!

• -

Can't say there are any negatives.

Julia Thailand
  • Wongmuang Place

Nai Yang Beach, Thailand

• +

This place is fantastic for our one night stopover, it's very clean comfy and the staff Are so nice and friendly, it's close to the airport And great value for money

There was no breakfast

Lisa Australia
  • Thanabhumi

Aðalheiður Iceland
  • The Twelve Hotel

• +

Brand new hip hotel runned by two French owners. We arrived way too early, before 8.30 am, due to a night flight and we forgot to inform the hotel in advance. The host gave us welcome drinks and made our room ready within a hour! They also arranged that we could join the breakfast when we asked. We appreciated that so much and decided to stay another night. The staff is super friendly, the atmosphere is peacefull and every detail is just right at this hotel. The beds are amazing, best we had in Thailand. Interior of rooms and hotel are impressive, cool design stuff. Located in the hip area Sukhumvit. Staff helps with planning of your trip and restaurant tips.

• -

There was one minor thing. The last night we both didn't sleep well because on of us was ill. In the morning we slept longer, rushed to pack our bags so we would be airport-ready that evening and went downstairs for some breakfast. Our plan was to visit one thing in BKK before our evening flight. Downstairs we found out that we were 2 minutes late for breakfast and there was nothing that could be arranged:( It was kind of hard to understand and dissapointing because the first day it felt like arriving at home and not about rules. The girl's English was good but not fluently so it was harder to have a conversation about this issue. Later when we searched (lost some time) for a (vegetarian) breakfastspot and rushed back to get our bags for our flight we spoke to the owner. He appologized and said that we should ask for him or the other owner next time so they could help. We appreciated that and left with a better feeling. We really want to emphasize that this is just an isolated incident, the staff ís really great. But reviews should also be honest;) if it wasnt for this little thing we would rate a 10

Milamilamila Netherlands
  • De Klang Vieng

• +

This family run hotel is in a fantastic central location of Chiang Mai. The rooms are clean, modern, well equipped and the family that runs the hotel is very accommodating.

• -

The continental breakfast could have been better.

Mark United States of America
  • Hongte Khaolak Resort

Everything. Nice location, cosy bungalows, awesome staff

October 20, 2016
    Anonymous Indonesia
  • Tropical Season Villa Resort

Mae Nam, Thailand

• +

John the villa host is the nicest guy ever. He is very friendly and helpful. Not only John reached me before we came about arranging transfers or renting cars, but also he gave us super helpful advices for our stay in Samui. The villa itself is very well decorated and clean. Me and my friends loved the private pool, smart TV, fast wifi and very comfort bed and pillow. Definitely coming back to stay in Tropical Season Villa and visit John and his lovely dog Max. Me and my friends would like to say big Thank You to John for everything and made our trip in Samui such a wonderful memory.

November 10, 2016
    Anonymous China
  • The Quarter Bangkok Poshtel & Coworking

• +

The breakfast was awesome, staff was super friendly, location was convenient,quiet and nice

• -

There is no lift and room is on the 3rd floor. Walking up is ok but when with luggage its really tiring and the ceiling is rather low.

December 28, 2016
    Anonymous Singapore
  • Uncle Loy's Boutique House

• +

Very nice owners, good garden, good central location.

• -

Room small, noisy, specially some air-conditioning unit (I suppose), could not sleep the second night.

Anonymous Netherlands