Reviews of Hotel Restaurant Maître 3 stars

#2 of 2 hotels in Wernau

6.1

• November 29, 2016

• Comfort Room

The key safe was the wrong one for our room and the bulb needed changing in the light above the bed . Room had a slanting area which obviously was a staircase above our room so had to be careful not to bang our heads! But room was fine for our needs.

Friendliness of staff and plenty of hot water and clean room with fresh towels. Breakfast was fine for our needs.

• February 9, 2015

Book room, bar good selection of beers, very friendly staff, local food for dinner was excellent with great service, and you get a free beer token from the hotel :-) Breakfast was basic but ok

• April 28, 2016

Watch out....! this was the Maitre in the Kranzhaldenstraße.

• December 8, 2014

There is a problem with the fact that there two hotels which are located on the same street but far apart. I had booked the one in the center of town but the hotel had booked me in the other property far away from the center. Another thing was the service which was not up the standard. But the main complain is the price - it is totally overpriced. I only stayed one night, if I had stayed longer I would certainly have looked elsewhere.

Location Cleanliness

• June 5, 2014

I was told to move to another daughter hotel when I arrived the hotel even though I booked there and surely requested "please book a room at this building, not another". Hotel guy toled me distance is only approx. 500m, but actually much over than 1km. I had to walk with heavy laggage. My colleagues have same experiences.

the restaurant is good. staff is friendly.

There is also 1 review without text. This impacts the overall review score.