Reviews of B&B Hotel Freiburg-Nord 2 stars

Tullastr. 87c, 79108 Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany

#36 of 45 hotels in Freiburg im Breisgau

• December 3, 2016

Check in desk was closed at 22:02, self checkin machine did not work, lady on the phone of the emergency line said in broken english she cannot do anything, and "you don't call here ok" and hang up. After calling booking.com their customer service contacted another hotel under the same brand and asked for fixing it. Finally got to the rooms, turned out one of them was not even closed, and in another the window was left open while outside was -4*C (24F) degrees. After roaming call expenses and waisted time, it's better to book something more expensive but reliable. Otherwise it was "ok".

Price

• November 2, 2016

Could be closer to city center, but if you have a car, it's 5 minutes or less!

Great price! Decent breakfast, very clean, quiet, good wifi and TV services. Good bed and shower!

• October 23, 2016

Over Complicated wi fi access No tea/ coffee facilities in room Surrounding area a bit bleak Small bathroom

Straight forward check in and check out Good Parking

• September 1, 2016

• Family Room

It seemed as though our family room had been recently refurbished. It was compact but well thought out. The beds were super-comfortable and everything was clean.

• August 1, 2016

Haven't tried the breakfast as the breakfast room bright and clean though looked not very inviting.

Room, bed, bathroom parking all very recommendable. The whole place just lacks some atmosphere to which the location also contributes. Its in an industrial estate. If you travel by car though its fine. Staff ok.

• June 4, 2016

The way the front office manager treated my husband. He pursued him to my room and was arguing with him. The guy called the police despite my explanation that I booked alone because my husband was not sure to make the trip.I Wanted to pay for the second person but he preferred to kick us out of the hotel.The police told him we did nothing bad but since he wants us to leave, he should refund the 2nights which he refused.I Plan to send a complaint to the top management of B&B hotels.

Nothing. We were thrown out of the hotel because I booked single and my husband joint me later. The guy thought we wanted to cheat the hotel 10€ and mentioned my last review which was not good about the hotel.

• May 31, 2016

• Family Room

Bed was fine, but a little firm for my taste, no big deal. Really couldn't say anything bad. :)

Very clean room,clean bathroom, overall very clean b&b! Parking was good and safe

• January 7, 2017

Quiet and clean

• January 2, 2017

small, no hair dryer

clean

• September 9, 2016

• Family Room

The wifi didn't work and there were no staff at night to get help so we had no wifi while we were there.

The room was clean and comfortable.

• September 2, 2016

great place for the overnight stop we planed.

• August 29, 2016

Expensive

Clean, modern, good aircon

• May 19, 2016

the bathroom is too small, internet very slow, a lot of noise from the highway passing by the hotel.

The cleanliness.

There are also 6 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.