Spain Barcelona Verified Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent reviews

• “This hostel was fantastic, I had never been to Barcelona before but I found it very well connected to the metro and buses, and also very close walking distance to a few of the most beautiful attractions of the city. I had a bed in a 12 mixed room, and they managed the lights from the front desk, so it was a bit weird sometimes going to bed with the lights still on and also trying to look up for stuff in the darkness. Also most important tip, bring ear plugs if you're sharing!!! I had a few snoring roommates, you would thank me later ;) Tip #2 This hostel has great deals for food, such as €3,50 all you can eat breakfast and special meals too. I bought some groceries and the kitchen was also great to use.”

• “The location,the room, the staff just everything ticked all the boxes for me.”

• “The location was fantastic the food was great would recommend this hotel for the location for camp nou”

• “This hotel is great located, its brandnew, stylish, very clean. that lobby was extraordinary. we really loved it, besides the breakfast was great!”

• “Everything was perfect. The room was nicely decorated and all the furniture were brand new. Great bathroom also. The hotel is located near the metro station.”

• “What you see in the pictures is what you get essentially, good hotel.”

• “Location is perfect. I recommend nearby Buenas Migas and Muns for breakfast and Arc de Tiomf closeby has the best Sangria in the city:)”

• “The Staff were absolutely fantastic from the welcome drink through to departure....nothing was too much trouble for the whole of our stay.”

• “The styling of this hotel is right on point, it is glamorous and royal (as the hotel name probably suggests) but at the same shows a modern twist. The breakfast room is light, airy with high ceilings and beautiful flooring. The lobby is "grand" to say the least. The roof top terrace and restaurant (where we enjoyed an excellent Bloody Mary whilst exploring the hotel) is painted with murals and the view over Barcelona from the highest viewpoint (up a further set of stairs) is impressive. Breakfast was superb with a great choice which even included an oriental selection alongside your more traditional options of full english, hams, cheeses, breads, croissants etc etc. The Spa massage was lovely - we had a 'couples massage' in the same room - and despite telling the lady that I don't fall asleep during massages I was soon waking myself up by snoring! The concierge were superb throughout. Lastly it was my wife's birthday and not only were we supplied with a bottle of cava upon arrival in our room but they also remembered the actual day of her birthday and brought her a cake at breakfast! Oh and don't miss the jazz club which opens at 11pm ... it was great to pop into after a meal out in Barcelona - it was busy to say the least!”

The 30 best hotels in Barcelona