Reviews of Hotel y Apartamentos Bahia Sur 4 stars

5.7

5.3

5.1

• June 14, 2016

The hotel needs a major refubishment. Dirt everywhere the pool was closed the breakfast was disgusting. Even the lounge was appalling along with dirty sauces. The beds felt like pure springs. The whole facility was appalling. I will not be going there ever again my partner thinks the same as we went for a relaxing night..

The only thing we liked was that the commercial centre was only across the road.

• August 12, 2015

• Studio

The air conditioning just recirculated the air without cooling the room at all. Poor self catering equipment. Very tired furniture. Poor value for money.

• August 3, 2015

• Family

Was not clean in the room Or around the pool It said there is a beach it wasn't a beach And we're you go to eat was not clean we had a hair on our food and the knife and forks were dirty and it was not a four star hotel.

• February 21, 2015

• Studio

I arrived late and reception wasn't open. I had to ring a number to find out where to collect my key? It was a bit confusing. I think I would have felt more clear about where I was staying if I had someone to speat to face to face or show me.

I was amazed at how big the apartment was for how little money. The view from my apartment was beautiful and you were so close to shopping and eating facilities.

• December 5, 2016

Little bit noise out the room. But not like really complaining Love the staying

• July 29, 2016

Place looks dated and not well kept. Should be 3 stars, not 4

Location and nearby amenities.

• April 27, 2016

• Bungalow

breakfast - quality or variety it isn't of a 4 star hotel. It seems more like a 2 star hotel or worst...

• October 4, 2015

Our stay was good. Easy access to train.

• July 5, 2015

transport links into Cadiz cheap and frequent

• January 14, 2014

• Family

The hotel is under renovation so it should be better soon, facilities needed a bit of work.

Comfortable space. Location is perfect if your are traveling by train as we were.

There is also 1 review without text. This impacts the overall review score.