Greece Kos Town Verified Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent reviews

• “Location and breakfast ok”

• “Extremely helpful lady receptionist. Great hotel and room with large comfy bed. Lovely well kept gardens and pool. Good selection of food and drink at breakfast. Car parking was fine.”

• “I spent one night the most important thing for me was wi-fi I could not get it. Every thing else was find.”

• “The gentleman (I assume the owner of the hotel) was so nice to us. He prepared us a nice breakfast, gave us directions, and always respond all of our questions with a gentle smile on his face. The hotel is so close to beach.”

• “The staff was very helpful and the room was comfortable and clean. The room has a huge balcony. You could find all cooking items in the kitchen. Wİ-Fİ signal was strong in the room. Breakfast buffet was perfect! If you would like to rent a car in Kos, ask reception and get a discount for the nearest rent a car.”

• “the owner of the apartments (Eleni ) is very kind and helpful.”

• “Excellent location, great hospitality,friendly staff, comfortable rooms and bed.Great view. Very good breakfast. We higly recommend to everyone.”

• “Excellent service, welcome and attention to detail - with a personal touch. I felt welcome and well taken care of. A massive difference from the Kos Aktis, which is smart, expensive and impersonal, at the Kos Aktis it felt like I was a clinical statistic not a 'guest' in their care. I will always stay at the Astron now.”

• “Value for money, cleen enough.recently renovated rooms”

• “The room was very clear and wide. The owner of hotel is very heplfull, you can ask everything from whatssup. Also the horel is close the city center and harbor.”

The 30 best hotels in Kos Town