Reviews of Athens Quinta

Based on 832 hostel reviews

9.8

• February 7, 2017

• Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

It's about a 15-minute walk to the nearest metro stop. But if walking for a bit on orange tree-lined streets irks you that much, that's your problem.

I've stayed in about a half dozen hostels in European capitals. This is the best one so far. It really does feel more like you're staying at your Greek Aunt/Uncle's home than a hostel. Staff were always warm, helpful and practical, and the location isn't touristy at all. They even took plenty of time to learn my interests and recommend activities/sites based on them. Pro tip: If you're looking for tasty and reasonably priced Greek food, I recommend Kalopsimeno (Greek: Καλοψημένο) nearby on the corner of Ippokratous and Navarinou. Ate there twice during my three-day stay in Athens.

• January 16, 2017

• Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

There was little if anything not to like, but if one has to mention one, it has to be the lack of a dining table in winte. There was however the living room, as well as the patio outside during summer. Another was perhaps the necessity to transfer from the airport train to a bus or the need to walk to Syntagma to get the airport bus. But these are minor quibbles.

Like in any experience, the human touch was the most important in influencing one's view. I absolutely loved Athens Quinta because of the innkeepers who I met, Areti and Midia. They were so friendly and helpful. They made me just at home, which was important considering I spent Christmas Eve there. The second part I liked a lot was the hominess of the hostel. It wasn't a typical set-up; it felt more like you're visiting your Greek grandmother's. It felt so warm.

• January 7, 2017

• Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

No faults at Athens Quinta.

Athens Quinta was the most exceptional hostel I have ever stayed at. I am unsure if hostel is the right word though, because it felt more like a home. The staff and the dog were always so lovely. The lounge room was so comfortable, the bathroom so clean and the shared kitchen so handy. I cannot wait to return!

• December 27, 2016

• Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

I felt like I was in a friend's house. Quintana is very cozy and had a really nice vintage decoration. The staff is very nice and helpful. I really enjoyed staying there and I would recommend.

• December 26, 2016

• Standard Double Room with Shared Bathroom

The location is not so close to main attractions as other alternatives. But next metro station is in 10 min walk distance.

The family that runs this lovely place is very attentive and helpful. Everything is kept perfectly clean and we can perceive the dedication to guests in every detail, including the delicious snacks for breakfast or the first help utensils in each toilet.

• December 26, 2016

• Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

This is the best hostel I had ever been in. The house is very well decorated in European classical style, warm and cozy. The staff there are very nice with big smiles and made me feel as comfortable as at home. I even got a lovely Christmas gift when I stayed there.

• December 19, 2016

• Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

The location is a little bit far away but still you can walk to nearly all main sights by foot.

The staff is so friendly and it definitely is the best hostel I have stayed so far! Absolutely worth a second visit. The furniture is all vintage and the whole house have a very warm atmosphere that you don't feel like coming back to a hostel, but more likely coming back to home. Apart from this, the dog is also very lovely and cute!

• December 12, 2016

Nothing, perfect stay.

The staff are absolutely marvellous and the hostel itself is wonderfully presented. Very comfortable and nice location. Really enjoyed my stay and would certainly visit again.

• November 23, 2016

• Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

Love is in every single detail of Athens Quinta. Te place is extremely organised, clean and full of details in de decoration. Everyone that works there, and the canino, is extremely kind, your are going to feel embraced for a greek family. I'm definitely going to stay there again when back to greece! Thanks so much for making me feel like home 💜

• November 20, 2016

• Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

Amazing place Clear place It' s a Jewel !!!! The staff was always avaible and kind They help you and the can give you always special advices Last but not list the lovely house manager Eva makes avaible for you inside the kitchen fresh bread , fruits and warm and coffee When you arrive you don't arrive in a hostel but in an amazing house the style it' original like bohemian style I '' m sure that I wanna come back there !!!!

• November 14, 2016

• Standard Double Room with Shared Bathroom

The place was even cuter than in the photos, we loved the area, and the staff were lovely - recommended us a great place for dinner, and were generally super friendly. Gutted to leave!

• November 14, 2016

• Standard Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Courtyard garden lovely and a great meeting place The staff were exceptional Kitchen n breakfast like a home Bed comfy and good shower Excellent location

• November 3, 2016

• Standard Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Eva is a fabulous hostess. She makes everything easy. Beautiful house and decor. Getting food for breakfast was an added bonus. There are lovely bars and restaurants in the area.

• November 1, 2016

• Standard Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Not a big fan of shared bathrooms, but I have to say they were very clean.

Everything at Quinta feels like it's made with love. The place is beautifully designed, up to the tiniest detail and it's impeccably clean. Not enough words to describe how welcoming was the hospitality, Eva is charming and very attentive. Staying at Quinta was a real pleasure <3

• October 30, 2016

• Standard Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Located in a beautiful house in the edgy, cool neighborhood of exarchia we found our home in Athens. Vintage style furniture, unique rooms, perfect little garden, a kitchen and a beautiful vintage living room. But all of this could not have been complete without Eva, that really made our stay memorable and is undoubtedly the living heart of this amazing hostel.

• October 27, 2016

• Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

It was mentioned 6-bed room but there were 7 beds. The room isn't that big for 7 people. It was kinda cold during the night and there was only a thin blanket which wasn't quite enough to get warm. The location is about 20 mins walk to Syntagma Square but it is still not bad at all.

The greatest staff that I have ever seen! The cleanist hostel that I have ever seen! There was also a breakfast which wasn't mentioned before. Very fast wifi connection. Cosy living room and a nice garden to meet with other travelers.

• October 25, 2016

• Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

Wonderful place - Eva is really friendly and helpful, and there is definitely a feeling of security and homeliness because of the atmosphere she creates. It's a lovely house too with many personal touches in the decor. I'm going back there soon!

• October 25, 2016

• Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

Some guests from far away ..., that can not follow the rules of a hostel, even they are very friendly reminded to.

The manager of the hotel/hostel is the prettiest, nicest woman ever breathed ><

• October 21, 2016

• Standard Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Very tasteful cosy traditional neo classic Athenian house mixed with stylish quirky 60s decor..it felt like home after 10 mins with the comfortable living room with the sweet dog sleeping in a chair. Eve is so sweet and friendly I did not feel like I was in a hotel I felt like I was staying with an old friend!

• October 20, 2016

• Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

It's hard to cook anything in there without stove. Walking distance is quite long to the central areas

The most comfortable place I've stayed in, feels like home. Decoration is nice and the small garden was good place for relaxing. Receptionist was a supernice person! I had great time in there:)

• October 17, 2016

• Standard Double Room with Shared Bathroom

We liked everything! Although the beds could have been more comfotable.

Staff and manager were fantastic, we were very well looked after. The decor was very cool and felt very comfortable.

• October 13, 2016

• Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

I've never seen a better hostel. I really enjoyed the ospitality and the place. The surrounding area is lively and funny. Thanks a lot Eva, it was a real pleasure to stay at Athens Quinta.

• October 11, 2016

• Standard Double Room with Shared Bathroom

We booked a private room for 2, but the room didn't have bathroom so we had to share the bathroom with many others. There was obvious bad smell in our room and many mosquitos inside. We expected to get a normal hotel room with this price, at least with a bathroom.

Good location. Very friendly and helpful staff. Coffee and cookies in the kitchen. They really put a lot of effort on running the hostel. Good atmosphere. As a hostel, it's definitely the top.

• October 5, 2016

No complaints.

Beautiful, clean hostel in a great central location. Eva was lovely, welcoming and gave helpful advice/information about the city. Great value for money. Thank you.

• September 27, 2016

• Standard Double Room with Shared Bathroom

There is only a shared bathroom, but it was fine and not busy

This is a very charming pension in a quiet location in Athens. The decor is very cool and vintage and the room was also very comfortable. Sadly our visit was short!

• September 26, 2016

• Standard Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Nice hostel, with a really nice garden, lovely atmosphere. Really nice and helpful owner. Good place to stay when you want to explore Athens. Cool terrace on top of the small building in the garden. Little breakfast prepared by the owner, was a really nice surprise in the morning!

• September 25, 2016

• Family
    • Standard Double Room with Shared Bathroom

The location was not very near city centre, but actually is not a big problem because we can visit many interesting places and shops on the way there.

The owner was really nice! She helped us a lot for our airport pick up and gave lots of suggestion for exploring Athens. The room decoration is lovely, both bedroom and bathroom are clean and comfortable.

• September 23, 2016

• Standard Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Imagine your favourite cousins have inherited a beautiful townhouse in a hip neighbourhood from a colourful great aunt - and then they've invited you to come and stay. This place is brilliant - super location (safe, funky and central), awesome, eclectic decor and hosts who are more like friends than hosteliers. Lovely courtyard, free breakfast goodies and an all-round relaxed vibe. I'm not normally one for hostels, but this one is definitely an exception.

• September 8, 2016

• Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

It was a small paradise in the centre of Athens. Beautiful staff, clean up to standards with the most beautiful backyard that you could imagine.You can tell that it's made with lots of love and care. A wonderful stay 😊

• September 6, 2016

• Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

I paid for a 6 person dorm and 8 people were squeezed in. They were all very friendly and respectful just limited space for 1 night.

Very friendly staff! The Hostel is very homelike and unique from others I've visited.

• August 31, 2016

• Standard Double Room with Shared Bathroom

I loved the neighborhood, not turisty at all but with lots of interesting corners, shops, cafes, restaurants. For us was easy to walk into the city centre, but there is a bus stop at the hotel doorstep and taxis are very cheap. Metro station is also at walking distance. Eva and Amelia are lovely hosts and very helpful. The vintage style/ design of the place is great: the communal areas and the garden are nicely furnished creating a Perfect ambient to meet other guests If you wish to. I really liked this place.

• August 31, 2016

• Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

the room got a little bit hot, but I still slept well there is only one bathroom upstairs, but it's not a huge issue, as there are two downstairs

The hostel is in a convenient part of town - it's about 30min walk to the Acropolis and the other major sites, and it's a pleasant walk too. Athens was pretty flat, which I loved. The hostel itself is gorgeous, a real retro/homey vibe. It was just a pleasure to look around. The staff though... they were just fantastic, especially Amalia (but I met Hati too, who was just as awesome). They really help to create a welcoming, friendly feeling to the place. I had a great time staying here :)

• August 22, 2016

• Standard Double Room with Shared Bathroom

I have nothing to point out

Great staff, really friendly and helpful (thank you Eva and Amalia, keep up the good work). The place was well maintained, had a relaxed vibe and a nice vintage decoration. I stayed in a standard double bed room and it was quite comfortable and spacious. Overall, I enjoyed it a lot and I definitely recommend it.

• August 14, 2016

• Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

Would have loved to stay longer!

Great atmosphere in a beautiful building. The neighbourhood is quiet and very interesting. I felt safe at all times. The staff is so lovely and will give you all the info you need for your stay in Athens.

• August 9, 2016

• Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

The staff were amazing and so hospitable! They were there to answer any question I had, and ready to help with anything. I was relaxing in the courtyard with some other guests and one of the hosts just came out and sat with us to just chill - was very welcoming. The environment was beautiful, stunning decor and lots of common areas. Best hostel I've ever stayed in - will definitely be back!

• August 2, 2016

• Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

Nil. Nil Nil. Only u have to walk 15 mins from metro but it ISNT a big deal a.

Bouqitue hostel. Stylish decors everywhere .Spotlessly clean bed and bathroom which is spacious (even this is a 6 bed dorm). Helpful and cheerful staff and they understand the area well and they are much more than a willingness to tell you the local tips .Safe district and u feel VERY safe walking alone at night (esp for female)

• August 1, 2016

• Standard Double Room with Shared Bathroom

General AC starting at 3am which was impossible to control from the bedroom and was making a rather strong noise.

Really nice all vintage hotel, fantastic outdoor space ! Lovely team . Very good but very good value for money !!!!

• July 28, 2016

• Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

Limited options for breakfast, but with the money paid it's reasonable though.

More than what you should called a hostel. I would recommend this property!

• July 28, 2016

• Standard Double Room with Shared Bathroom

The style of the accomodation was just gorgeous, we loved the little courtyard, our bedroom and the staff were absolutely perfect. They went above and beyond for us. Special thanks to Hati, who helped me with something i had left behind and was so friendly and I only wish we could have stayed longer. It was my first night in europe and the perfect start!

• July 16, 2016

• Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

The staff is exceptional: the girls gave a lot of really helpful tips so I didn't need to do any research myself. Don't dine at Plaka and other touristy places. The hostel itself is clean and comfortable, the garden near the kitchen is beautiful.

• July 15, 2016

• Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

The staff was amazing- this is the best hostel I have ever stayed at. The property was exceptionally beautiful and I was blown away at how comfortable it was.

• July 8, 2016

• Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

No metro stations in the vicinity, maybe take a taxi to get there if you have heavy bags or don't enjoy walking.

One of the top hostels in Athens. Kind and friendly stuff, centrally located in a safe and quiet area, seamless wifi, lovely back yard. Toothpaste, soap and shampoo are always a great convenience when travelling a lot.

• July 3, 2016

• Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

The hosts were super nice! The places they recommended were really good/helpful. They were always willing to help with travel plans and always on call. The decoration was also very nice.

• June 28, 2016

• Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

Eva was the most amazing manager in the world! She treated the tenants like her best friends, took us out and got us gifts. She had wonderful advice about the city that made my experience so much better than if I stayed at an expensive resort. The building was ultra charming and allowed everyone to socialize- I made some nice pals in the courtyard, complimentary snacks and refreshments icluded! The location is very nice, not too noisy, but not far from all the action. I would insist on this place if I came back to Athens!

• June 22, 2016

• Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

Absolutely nothing! (But it is not a party hostel, if that's what you are looking for)

-One of the best hostels I have stayed in in my life -The girl who checked me in even ordered me some food since I was hungry. The staff is amazing. -The place is beautiful and really cosy! Just don't hesitate and stay there!

• June 22, 2016

• Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

The bunk bed was a kind of squeaky, it woke me up a couple of times but didn't bother too much anyway

Athens Quinta is the best hostel I've ever stayed in. The host Eva really cares about her guests, she made me feeling home, not in a hostel. The place itself is an old but well kept house, with the unique atmosphere. It's full of vintage stuff, very comfy, very clean and cozy. The small yard is a perfect place to spend time with other travellers. There are 3 bathrooms, so I never waited when I needed it, all of them are immaculate clean, all toiletries provided. There's also a kitchen, coffee and tea the whole day and nice breakfast included. The house has a good ventilation system, so it's cool inside even in hot greek summer. If I'm in Athens again I'll definitely stay in Quinta. Thank you Eva for your hospitality and care!

• June 21, 2016

• Standard Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Fantastic place to stay in Athens!Very friendly helpfully owner!Hatie you the best !beautiful very clean spacious room ,lovely sitting area!great breakfast!I hope we will get back soon !we really recommend this place!is only 20 min walk From Acropol !

• June 19, 2016

• Standard Double Room with Shared Bathroom

The bed was a little hard for me, but that is probably down to personal preference and this wouldn't affect me recommending this hostel to anyone at all! It really is a great place to stay!

The hostel was really charming and was very tastefully decorated in a vintage style. Our room was a good size, and the bathrooms were clean- we felt at home as soon as we walked in the door as it has a really lovely atmosphere! The courtyard was absolutely stunning and provided a great place to chill out in the morning and evenings. I would 100% recommend this accommodation to someone looking for a cool and quirky place to stay in Athens- I LOVED it!

• June 12, 2016

• Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

What a place! From the warm welcoming and precious advises by the friendliest staff ever, the amazing ambience and beautiful furniture to the confort and cleanliness, it is one of the best hostel I have been staying at. Super highly recommended!

• Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

Limited charging points in the room

Excellent property. Very well managed by Eva and Stavroula. Enjoyed my stay. Great location. 15 min walk from the Acropolis.

• Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

Eva and Stavroula are the best hosts, they make one feel welcome and are very helpful. The house is beautiful and the rooms very comfortable. The bathrooms are kept clean at all times

• Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

I didnt like that I only stayed 3 nights, i wish i stayed longer!

Easily one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Stavroula and Eva made me feel exceptionally welcome and at home there. I'm very experienced with Hostels and I would happily recommend this place to anybody.

• May 24, 2016

• Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

Nothing, it was perfect If I have to pick up something, it will be the weather as it rained for 2 days when I was there ;)

Everything was perfect, from the location in a narrow street to the backyard, the room was very cosy and the bathroom very clean The staff there were the cherry on top of a very yummy chocolate cake There are café and bars and restaurant nearby, without the hostel being in a noisy street

• May 22, 2016

• Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

Floors are squeaky and more bathrooms would be nice.. Can get congested.

stavvy was great, friendly staff, nice clean facilities in a great location. Thoroughly enjoyed the stay!

• May 19, 2016

• Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

I just think that the breakfast could be a little more diversified, given the price of the accommodation.

The bedroom and the whole hostel were very well decorated, the mattress was very cosy, my room mates were also polite and respectable, the inner patio was a beautiful space where you can eat and hang out with people. Above all, Stavroula's hospitality, willingness to help and suggestions about stuff to see in the city were the things I loved the most about the hostel. I can only recommend this hostel to everyone.

• May 17, 2016

• Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

All the other reviews have already said it -- beautifully decorated place that feels like a boutique hotel, yet with the community of a hostel. Exceedingly kind and helpful staff, wonderful common spaces, great location on a quiet walk street, nice little breakfast in the morning. Really a model not just for what other hostels but more expensive hotels should strive for! Would have loved to stay longer.

• May 11, 2016

• Standard Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Top hospitality and friendliness from Eva, who seemed to be working the whole time during our stay while keeping a smile and good conversation and advice. The area was interesting and was possible to walk into the centre. The building had all the charm, especially the relaxed inner courtyard. The rooms were full of character with vintage furniture and lots of quirky personal touches. Would recommend and stay again.

• May 10, 2016

• Standard Double Room with Shared Bathroom

This place was absolutely fantastic. Can not recommend it enough. The staff are so terrific, they are welcoming and make you feel at home. They provide great local knowledge and tips. The hostel is in a great location (15/20 min walk to all attractions). The facilities are great and there is a basic, but lovely breakfast in the mornings. Free tea and coffee all day. Free laundry service and really good wifi.

• May 9, 2016

• Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

Great, location and very nice host! Place to be when you are travelling alone, as many people who are staying in the hostel are very open minded and great to explore stuff with.

• May 9, 2016

• Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

Simply the best hostel! Quinta is the place to stay in Athens. Great staff with warm hearth, beautiful peace of nature on the backyard. After you visit Quinta, you want to write thank you letter and be there soon again :)

• May 4, 2016

• Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

The floor was squeaky at some points... Actually, I think it makes the hostel even more exciting and home-like :D

One-of-a-kind place which I recommend to anyone who prefers cozy, lovely, homely, authentic european city house with warm-hearted and welcoming staff and morning coffee in the awesome backyard over uniform, cold and isolated rooms you might find elsewhere. It really felt more like visiting grandma's house than a hostel. I would love to come back if I ever had the chance.

• May 2, 2016

Everything was great.

Athens Quinta is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. You're made to feel like you're a friend who has come to stay, without it being over the top. Eva and her staff are brilliant and will help you with everything you need. The hostel is gorgeous, with beautiful artworks and antique pieces. If you want to escape Athens, the sunny courtyard is a great place to relax. The bathrooms are big and clean, and the dormitories have plenty of floorspace, bright windows and big lockers. Easy walk to restaurants, bars, and even the Acropolis itself.

• April 26, 2016

• Standard Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Couldn't say the same for some of our fellow hostelers: noise levels through the night took the shine off this unique accommodation.

From first impressions to reflected summary, staff and concept are totally authentic, and committed to you enjoying your stay.

• April 26, 2016

• Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

I loved the short but efficent time I spent in Athens. Thanks to gorgeous Eva I managed to see all the most important places in the city. The room was nice and clean, bathrooms as well. But what I appreciate the most is the hospitality :-) Thank you Eva!

• April 9, 2016

• Standard Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Although my room was large and lovely, I had booked it hoping it would be a bit more quiet and private than the dorms but it was on the ground floor by the door so a fair bit of coming and going. I had also assumed it was an en suite rather than shared bathroom (clearly stated in the information so this is completely my mistake). For this reason if I went again and was solo, would prob go for a dorm. I would also have gone for longer as needed a few more days to enjoy Athens (and Athens Quinta) properly!

Absolutely beautiful place that is clearly a labour of love. I booked my own room and it had gorgeous vintage furniture and felt like a boutique hotel. Communal areas such as kitchen and courtyard also lovely, hosts friendly and helpful and had the atmosphere of a home rather than a hostel. I had a flying visit so didn't really make the most of all it had to offer but it was a nice end to my stay in Greece and I enjoyed being in the really interesting neighbourhood of Exarchia.

• March 31, 2016

• Standard Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Location was good...not long distance to walk to metro station, bus stop just around the corner, extremely friendly and very helpful staf... Nicely arranged garden and living room...

• March 29, 2016

• Standard Double Room with Shared Bathroom

The staff was really friendly and they were completely flexible with our arrival and departure schedules. The place is very cozy and has a great personality inside and out!

• March 15, 2016

• Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

true loving hospitaity at this level by three loving caring young women is seldomed seen and expierienced anywhere much less in the hostel world . They set new standards for true loving hspitalty. I liked it so much i orginally planed to stay a week ended up at least a month. Truly a new home away from home.

• March 10, 2016

• Standard Double Room with Shared Bathroom

only the bed was a bit to short for a large person

The 3 girls who run the whole thing are the best persons you could meet in athens. not that athens isn`t full of great people(it is!) but they do such a great job, that you will always regret to leave so early(and i was there 7 days). There hostel looks lovely in every kind of way, they tell you everything they know and you will always be treaten like a longknown friend. the neighbourhood is great to discover by foot. there is so much cool street art and a lot of interesting people. do not miss to go frequently on top of one of the hills nearby. the view in day and night is stunning. i miss my life at quinta so much.

• March 8, 2016

• Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

Athens Quinta is one of the cutest hostel ever, feels like home! If you wanna have an alternative point of view of the city, just go there! Staff, Evaggelia and Hati (or Dimitra) are super friendly, always available to help you and give you nice tips! Thanks a lot girls ;)

• February 20, 2016

• Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

The stuff was extremely nice. You have your freedom, one can come and go as he likes. There is a locker where you can put your valuable stuff, the rooms are comfortable and clean and so is the bathroom. I had a great experience and will come there if i come back in Greece.

• February 7, 2016

• Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

I only stayed there for one night. I should have stayed longer...

Only stayed there for one night, but it was great! Very clean, nice atmosphere and helpful staff: because of a strike of all public transport and taxi's, they arranged an airport transfer at 05.00AM.

• January 9, 2016

• Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

everything is excellent ,, i get used to go there to relax ,feeling home ,, welcoming staff happy to see them every time i go athens is awesome place with awesome staff <3 .

• December 13, 2015

Nothing to write here

One of the best hostels I've ever visited. Eva was very welcoming and fun, and gave great directions to pretty much everything The hostel was very quiet, possibly THE CLEANEST EVER, and even had utensils. I believe its not only suitable for backpackers but also for families. I'd definitely come back here and you should too

• December 13, 2015

• Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

Staying at Quinta was an unique experience. After pushing the door, you enter in an other world where you are automatically placed under the protection of the 3 housekeepers, so you can relax and enjoy your life. After sleeping in a comfortable bed you can enjoy the delicious homemade breakfast in the garden or in the living room while listening one of the Eva's vinyls. If you want to eat a Souvlaki, don't go out and try to order in greek, just ask them and the food will knock at the door in less than 10 minutes. But if you really want to go out, ask them for their guided tour, its the most efficient way to see important things in Athens, as you can come back fast to relax on the swing chair at the garden. If your mom upsets you, come here and you will get three other ones !!!