Reviews of Frangipani Homestay 2 stars

9.9

9.8

• 14 February 2017

Absolutely NOTHING

The bed was very large and very comfy. The breakfast was served with the most radiant smile every morning. Although there wasn't a kettle in the room coffee/tea was on hand when ever asked for. Evening meals could be ordered during the day to be cooked by Li Waylan's husband and were delicious. The garden is beautiful and so relaxing, we really couldn't have asked for much more. The room was cleaned every day and fresh towels were replaced each morning. This lady is lovely and just cannot do enough for you. Thank you x

• 7 February 2017

A hairdryer would be nice, although I didn't mind not having this at all.

It wasn't easy to leave this place! A very welcoming home stay just around the corner from some of the fancy hotels north of Nusa Dua, but very quiet and peaceful at the same time. The staff was absolutely amazing - Ms Wayan is such a lovely lady, so positive, cheerful and helpful, who went out of her way to help me during my stay there. Their breakfast is very good too, but my favourite was the dinner Ms Wayan's husband can cook when he's around - don't miss it! It's probably the best quality food I've had in Bali so far, as he's a chef in a five-star hotel in Nusa Dua and he really know his stuff. The place itself is basic but immaculately clean, with a very comfortable bed, and it was just what I needed as I spent most of my time going to the beach or travelling in that area with a guide Ms Wayan helped me find. I felt really safe there although I was travelling on my own, and I would definitely choose this place over any other fancier option around. You can easily get to the more touristy spots in Nusa Dua by free shuttle bus, but you can also experience the interaction with the locals and much cheaper prices in the area around this place. I can't wait to be back and I'm so grateful for the amazing treatment I got at Frangipani!

• 30 January 2017

Everything was perfect. The breakfast included is of so good Quality and fresh. The bedrooms are so clean and well organized. Shower is Warm and The architecture in the bathroom is so fine. Staff is professional and kind, The owner is a warmhearted, happy person that loves service. The garden(just 1m outside your room is so cozy and relaxing and well taken care of). Money well spent, so worth it.

• 29 January 2017

We stayed in seven different accommodations in Bali - this was by far the best. Everything worked like a dream! We will definitely come here again when back in Bali and have no reservations to recommend to others. The facilities were excellent and the location quiet, the food was great and the service more than friendly. The only small minus was that it is a bit far away from the Waterblow where we went surfing daily. There are some nice spas and restaurants/warungs around, but the big street is very busy and there is little to see close by. Taxis were plenty though and when taken directly from the street, they gave a good fare. It was so convenient we never used the free shuttle, and got a lot cheaper than renting a motorbike.

• 27 January 2017

It was great, the staff was very friendly. We had a luxurious room,everything was clean and comfortable. Every morning we were given delicious breakfast with orange juice,coffee and fruits.

• 23 January 2017

This place is full of good energy...just like the people (owners and employers) whom take care of it! Always smiling and trying to fulfill all your needs, they manage to transform this small place in a home The place is very clean, the room is spacious enough, the garden is amazing and the breakfast and dinner (I hardly recommend to try - prepared by Wayan - husband :-) - you will understand, both of them, husband and wife are named Wayan) are just great...he is Chef in one of the 5 stars hotels in Nusa Dua and after work he can prepare dinner for guests if you order it in the morning. The Nusa Dua beach is easily enough to rich by taxi or free shuttle and the price of the room is more than fair. They pay attention to the details and if one day go back in Bali, I will surely go back to stay in this place with all pleasure. I recommend it to anybody...it is a budget price, but not a budget place!

• 23 January 2017

We checked in very late , 3 am, but Wayan the lady was very patient and helpful. She let us sleep longer and prepared the breakfast later than the official breakfast time. She answered hundreds of questions we asked. Best breakfast we ever had! Thank you for the perfect stay!!

• 12 January 2017

Great vibe, super clean, rooms comfy, outside are super comfy, location close to beaches and good connection to the bali collection, and most of all the food is just amazing. If you get the chance have a dinner in the frangipani whileyou stay there. Balinese spicy fishsoup and grilled fish .....

• 10 January 2017

the staff was amazingly kind, the room very nice (lovely furnitures), breakfast really good. we could also take a shower after the check out in the outdoor shower. we used bycicles to join Nusa Dua (15 minutes) but you can also take a free bus. basically you're very near to one of the most expensive place in Bali that you can enjoy in a cheaper homestay. if you don't want to move the nearest beach is 5 minutes by walk.

• 8 January 2017

Nothing was bad about this stay at all!

I liked everything! But what I liked most was the kindness and hospitality of the hosts, especially that they tried very hard to accommodate for the fact I am vegan.

• 29 December 2016

slightly away from the main area, only water-sports beach area is at a small walking distance. for everything else, one needs to take a taxi for about 4 USD (one-way fare) to go and to come back. taxis are very easily available.

owners are very nice and sweet, take extra care to make everyone comfortable, For us, they arranged an excellent vegetarian breakfast and also an early morning taxi to airport.

• 27 December 2016

Cleanliness, friendly owner and the scrumptious food! Mbak Wayan is among the nicest people I've ever met in Bali. Thank you so much. Definitely would stay again.

• 18 December 2016

• Family

Absolutely brilliant, Couldn't wish for better. The friendliness, service, cleanliness and food was exceptional. I would highly recommend this homestay. I know that we will definitely be back when we return to Bali. 5 star service at a fraction of the cost. Stayed in 5 different places in Bali, this was by far the best!

• 17 December 2016

👍🏻

So, during our holiday in Bali we visited 4 different places. The first place to stay was Frangipani. We liked it so much that we decided to come back for last 5 days to the same place!!! The owner of the stay, Wayan, is an amazing woman! She is very nice, kind, always ready to help, answers any questions you ask! We had so much help from her. She helped us to rent a motorbike. Then, she brotes to return one thing which we had forgot inside the bike ) She also went to the post office to send the postcards to our friends. Her husband is also amazing! He is a chef in a 5-star hotel and he also can cook you pre-orders dinner at Frangipani. So, last day we ate very delicious lobster and much cheaper then in other restaurants. The service is also cool! You can notice that they both worked in luxurious hotels. Breakfasts were good especially my favorite noodle which I still miss so much! The best noodles on Bali ) The room was always clean, no bad smells, quite area. The beds are also big and comfortable. The area is good and quite. Much better than noisy Kuta and super expensive Nusa-Dua. Getting to the beach is easy by free shuttle bus. About 10 minutes. Wayan will kindly explain you how to use it. Or, if you rent a bike, then you can explore all beaches and other interesting places yourself. When I visit Bali next time, I'll definitely stay here in Frangipany

• 28 November 2016

nothing. loved it all

can't say enough good things about this place. the set up, the family, the general feel is lovely. only 5 rooms all with their own private outdoor seating area. very private. very secure. the food is incredible. the family that run it are beautiful people and we would love to stay again.

• 21 November 2016

• Family

Having to leave such a comfortable a nd friendly place.

Owners very friendly, very clean room and lovely breakfast. Really enjoyed our stay and would definitely stay again . Our son and his partner arrived very late and Wayan was still there to welcome them.

• 10 November 2016

I would like to rate this property with a grade more than 10. 10 is for excellent services, but here everything was PERFECT! We came as guests, but we left as family. I don't know from where to start. The cleanliness, the rooms, the smell of the towels, the smell in the rooms, the food cooked by I Wayan, the staff, the facilities, the location, the Wi-fi. All of these were just awesome. We don't have anything what to say bad about our stay in Nusa Dua. They helped us with everything we needed, they even arrange for us a really good price for the transport to the airport. Frangipany homestay is the Paradise of Nusa Dua. It is located perfect, in a quiet area, but in the same time really close to the restaurants and the shops. You have free shuttle bus to Bali Collection, the shopping center from Nusa Dua (really nice place outside, not inside). The hosts told us everything we needed, what to visit, where to go, where to eat etc. But you have to try what I Wayan is cooking because he is an amazing chef. The only thing we didn't like, it was that we stay only 4 nights. But for sure if we will come again to Nusa Dua we will stay there. PS: Be really careful where you change the money. There are few money changer with really high rate, but they will steal your money. Better ask NI Wayan because she knows.

• 2 November 2016

Don't know where to start because everything was perfect. The room was super clean, the bathroom was super clean, the bed was super clean, just everything was clean and smelled fresh. Real fresh, not the chemical kind of fresh. Fridge, air condition, TV, everything worked great. The host lady as well as the staff were extraordinarily friendly and know their business very well. They know exactly how to treat their guests and how to cope with difficulties, which is the reason I give a 10/10 even though the wifi wasn't working during our stay (fault of the telecom company). The breakfast was outstanding, the location good and safe. We would definitely come here again and it's almost a shame we did not stay there for a longer time.

• 31 October 2016

room smelled a little of sink and there was parfumer which tried to mask it but i have sensitive nose and it irritated me a little

Very friendly family , helped us a lot with taxis , scooter , restaurants and places to go. nice clean rooms with enough light , aircondition and modern bathroom, safe , tv and big comfotable bed. Garden was relaxing , calm , nice fountain with bonsai trees. breakfast was amazing and fresh prepared just for us at time we needed. We had nice chairs outside to relax and umbrella to take with us. Owner offered us to let our luggage at their homestay and gave us opportunity of shower and clean towels even after we checked out at 6pm

• 21 October 2016

This Homestay is a lovely place to stay in Nusa Dua. Wayan the owner is a really nice and welcoming person. Also hee husband and the staff are great. Rooms are comfortable and clean. They have a very hight standard. We also had dinner there which was prepared by wayans husband who is a great chef. It was delicious and one of the best meals we had in bali.

• 21 October 2016

Maybe too much friendliness for eastern-europeans :o) Toilette behind shower is bit of unfortunate, wet legs, wet legs all the time.

What did we like? Everything. You will find an exile from Nusa Dua here, away from crowd. Really liked it. If I should pick-up something extra than definitely meals. Both breakfast and lunch were excellent, all balinese meals were great, but here it was just perfect.

• 20 October 2016

The greatest place I have ever stay! Wonderful owners! Cleanest area! Unforgettable breakfasts and dinners! Beautiful frangipani trees with small fountains in front!

• 13 October 2016

Our stay was perfect! Everything was awesome, room was clean and spacious, breakfast was magnificent! The host and hostess were very welcoming and kind! Dinner was amazing as well, couldn't be better! We were leaving early in the morning and Mrs. Wayang cooked for us breakfast at 6:30 am. Thank you again!

• 3 October 2016

I don't have enough words to explain how good of a time we had in this Frangipany guesthouse. I would not like to repeat what other people reviewed about them. All I can say it is that you come as a tourist and leave as family. A nice young family that makes you feel at home while you are away from home. They are extremely kind and they help you with every information you need. Ten out of ten it is not enough for what they have to offer. You should try the homemade dinner and you won't regret, it is a five star dinner. Congratulations mister Wayan for what you offer to your clients. Go there without hesitation for a perfect holiday.

• 3 October 2016

• Family

Very clean and well-thought out rooms with all equipment working well. Daily housekeeping and excellent freshly cooked breakfast. Very helpful and kind owners.

• 26 September 2016

The boss super good, and then the service attitude is very good, every day there is a very relaxing .Environment is very unique, very Bali Island characteristics, very quiet, the hotel makes people feel very comfortable.If there is another chance to come to Bali Island next time, I will choice stay in this hotel again.

• 13 September 2016

Keep in mind, the restaurants in the area are quite expensive (compared to places like Ubud) - we spent 350k on a modest dinner at Bumbu Bali. Not the homestay's fault, but it does negate the cheap accommodation. You will likely need transport to go anywhere interesting, though there is a free shuttle to Bali Collection mall. The bathroom occasionally smelt a little unhygienic, but not the worst we had in Bali.

The Aircon was great especially for the price, and was sorely missed in some other cheap accommodation in Bali. A good variety and quality of breakfast. The fridge was also useful. As attested by other reviewers the staff were amazing. Overall, its a modest but great value stay for a few nights.

• 8 September 2016

We couldn't have picked a better place to stay in nusa dua. Mrs and mr wyan were amazing - so welcoming, accommodating and happy to help you with anything; whether it be telling you about nearby activities (the watersports are great fun and great value) or offering you a lift to the money changers when it was dark outside. The food is tasty and the rooms very clean and comfortable. We couldn't have asked or wanted for more and we already can't wait to go back.

• 3 September 2016

• Family

The POS machine can't swipe the card. Only the credit card with chip works. But it is not big deal. Better to have a swimming pool, haha.

The boss is very nice. Responded my emails very quickly. Our flight arrived in The midnight so I booked The pickup service from the guest house (180k). We waited for the baggage for long so it was over 1:00am when we arrived at the guest house. The boss is still waiting for us. We didn't have cash so she didnt even get the deposit. She also asked us to select the breakfast for the next morning. The room is not big but very clean and tidy. The guest house has 5 rooms in total and is very quiet. The majority are western people. The breakfast was delicious. Wonderful service with good price. No wonder the rating is so high.

• 31 August 2016

5-star comfort and service, the owners and staff will go out of their way to make you feel welcome and pampered. Spacious, well-appointed and spotlessly clean rooms. Extreme attention to detail. Daily choice of five delicious breakfast types, served in the lovely garden and sitting areas. Large choice of TV channels, very fast wifi. Unbeatable value for money. Highly recommended. A special mention to Wayan: with her smile and kindness she is the true 'soul' of Frangipani. Thankyou for a memorable stay!

• 30 August 2016

Wonderful homestay, beautiful garden, delicious food, comfortable bed, warm shower, very clean, many tv channels, strong wifi, good airco, super friendly owners. Every day I used the bicycle for free to go to a good beach or sightseeing.

• 30 August 2016

The owners (both called Wayan) were beautiful, generous hosts, so typical of the Balinese culture. The whole package was delightful if you wish to have a true feel of Bali then this is the place to stay. The breakfasts were cooked to perfection and we returned several times after checking into our time share just to enjoy breakfast and on two occasions went there for dinner. Compliments to Wayan for his delicious cooking, he is an excellent chef. Would not hesitate to return to Frangipani and highly recommend.

• 19 August 2016

My wife and I recently enjoyed a 4-day stay at Frangipani Homestay, a delightful little establishment in Nusa Dua. We found the homestay to be a cozy, comfortable place to stay and from which to venture out, and we’d certainly like to return there at some point. The homestay is very comfortable, and we especially enjoyed the garden, which is festooned with the frangipani trees from which the homestay name comes. The flowers of these trees, so very fragrant and pretty, decorate the garden repeatedly and provide a lovely background for enjoying meals or relaxing on the deck in front of your room. Our room was very comfortable, and we found the air conditioning to be excellent. The breakfasts were delicious, and I especially enjoyed the pineapple pancakes. As nicely done as the physical facilities are, the true charm of Frangipani Homestay lies in the staff. Wayan is a jewel with her omniscient smile and wonderful service, and she excelled at providing explanations, suggestions, and even a banana leaf for us. The other staff members were also very friendly and helpful. On this, our first journey to Bali, we were so pleased to have had such a wonderful experience at this clean, cozy, and friendly homestay.

• 18 August 2016

The bathroom was very clean but had a bit of funky smell, not really a problem. If payment with credit card is possible that would be even better.

Great host and excellent breakfast. It was a nice surprise to find safe deposit box available in the room.

• 15 August 2016

Wayan and her family are the most welcoming, friendly and warm people we have met on our travels. Go to the frangipani just for their outstanding hospitality! We arrived late after a slow ferry from Gili t and we were greeted like long lost friends. The room itself was lovely and the banana pancakes for breakfast were delicious. We needed our laundry done and we handed it to wayan in the morning and it was ready for us by the time we returned that night for a very good price. Fabulous stay.

• 15 August 2016

Everything was perfect

Amazing homestay, they helped me in everything, even when I was cheated in money changing on 120 doll, owner of homestay helped me to give back my money. They helped with renting bike, taxi, with absolutely everything... Ohhhh and if you order food from menu, it is something special, veeeery tasty.

• 14 August 2016

The steps up to the room may not be negotiated when we get older or infirm as they are a little high.

I liked the cleanliness and the attention by the happy owner Ni Wayan. Breakfast was excellent and I recommend this B & B. The garden in front of the units are a real credit. The air conditioner worked wonderfully.

• 26 July 2016

I loved the experience at Frangipani from the little garden with the fountain and the Frangipani trees! Wayan was so delightful and welcoming...I loved that it was small with only five rooms and I really felt like a guest!

• 25 July 2016

• Family

The staff were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was really good with lots of choice and generous portions. The garden was very well maintained and made for a tranquil setting. We stayed for dinner on one night and the meal was excellent.

• 16 July 2016

The hostess, Ni Wayan and her husband, are the most divine people you will meet in Bali. Their warm, friendly, genuine interest in you is such a special treat. Our room was perfect: clean bed, fresh towel daily, lovely smelling hand soap and beautiful flowers. The attention to detail is faultless and they tend to your every need. We were given a special surprise for our honeymoon of flowers on our bed. The food is the best authentic Nasi Goreng we have ever had! Wayan is a top class chef- I definitely recommend eating most meals there.

• 16 July 2016

We stayed at this beautiful, tranquil homestay for 16 days and have no regrets or complaints. The hosts, a young, hospitable Balinese couple not only provided for us a home away from home but also friendly and helpful service. The room was clean and adequate for our needs with air-conditioning, clean sheets and towels, mini fridge, shower in good working order and flat screen TV. This homestay is great value for money and having the breakfasts included as well is a bonus. If you want to experience Balinese hospitality at its best, then I recommend you stay at the Frangipani Homestay. I certainly look forward to staying there again on my next Bali holiday.

• 9 July 2016

My holiday was 10/10 with Frangipani Homestay. One thing that would improve my next stay is the drivers affiliated with the homestay could be more trustworthy. On my arrival at the airport there seemed to be 2 people picking me up. I soon discovered the other man was in fact a porter as he tricked me into paying a large tip... Just good to be aware of for future.

A wonderful, memorable stay in this homestay with beautiful landscaped gardens and rooms with high standards of cleanliness and similar facilities like a hotel, but with that excellent personalised service and comfort you get from a homestay. Great location close to the beach, but also quietly nestled in the local Balinese area, so it feels private and relaxed, away from the busy street. And most importantly, beautiful hospitality from the lovely host Wayan Ibu and fellow staff, very attentive, trustworthy and helpful. I had a wonderful time here, and was very happy here as it felt like a home away from home. I hope to see you again next time!

• 8 July 2016

Amazing, beautiful, clean and cozy homestay! We were very happy with our week long stay at Frangipani! The rooms were just like the pictures - fresh, clean, spacious and great a/c! Breakfast was made to order and delicious! Wayan and her family was so friendly and before the week was over, we were part of the family! We had friends staying there too and it was our birthdays that week and Wayan, the owner had noticed when she registered us with our passports. So she surprised us one evening at dinner with a cake! Above and beyond service! We will definitely stay at Frangipani on our future visits! Absolutely loved everything about our stay!

• 3 July 2016

Me and my wife stay in Frangipani 4 nights and we love it. The House is like brand new,everthing was clean. They have nice AC and wifi. The most amazing is the lovely family, always smiling and available. It was like home. I have stayed in 5 star hotels in Frangipani breakfast was like seven stars. Thank you Mardika family.

• 28 June 2016

Nothing. I genuinely wish all the best for the couple who runs the place with their huge hearts.

I loved the whole experience. I loved the fact the place was small (only 5 rooms) so the place felt cozy. The couple who runs the place was amazing and helped me with everything and literally anything. I can really say that this place made my entire week so much better in Bali. Truly a fantastic stay!

• 28 June 2016

The owners, Wayan and her husband, were hospitable beyond words and made us feel at home the entire stay! Nothing was too much trouble for them and their staff. Would definitely recommend to anyone who is looking for a quiet and convenient place to stay, or a home-from-home! Their breakfast (which was included) and other meals were absolutely delicious! We cannot praise them enough!

• 25 June 2016

This was the most amazing place we have been during our honeymoon. We've been to 4 star very expensive villas but this homestay will remain in our memories and it is the BEST place to stay. People are extremely friendly. Room was the cleanest of all places we stayed in Bali. Garden is magnificent. BUT nothing absolutely nothing can be compared to the food. Breakfast was delicious but you gotta try dinners. We have no words to describe how delicious were Balinese dishes and also best steak in my life. Owner is a manager of the cooks in 5 start hotel and after you try his dishes you definitely know why. Absolutely everything was great - made our stay a lifetime to remember.

• 17 June 2016

We booked to stay here for 2 nights. Firstly the welcome we received from Wyan and her family. We felt at home immediately. We opted to eat there that evening and was not disappointed, her husband is a top chef and the food was 5 star quality. The room is just lovely, very spacious with a big, comfy and very clean bed. Good shower and ac but it was all the little touches that made the room, the frangipani flower arrangements and the beautiful smelling towels. The attention to detail here is so thoughtful. We didn't have an adapter for our chargers they gave us 2 to use, we were getting bitten by mosquitos, they gave us repellent to use. They had a book full of info of things to see and do, organised our bike and taxi. Nothing was too much trouble. The breakfast was, thee best breakfast I have eaten, sat in their beautiful garden with the water fountain. We absolutely love our stay here and will most definitely be back!!! Thank you for everything!!!

• 6 June 2016

Verry good! What a nice familie and what a nice guesthouse! The room, breakfust, garden, location and price are perfect! The guesthouse is perfect and a verry good place to stay! The familie is verry kind and can arrange everything what you want! The also know good place to go! The room was clean! Nice shower and nice garden where you can eat your breakfust! Everyday we had a different breakfust! Wouw!!! Thnk you so much familie!!! We are on a backpack trip and traveling around Bali in 4 weeks! Nusa Dua is not the place for use! It's to many toerist also the restaurants and shop's are focust on toerist! After 4 weeks is that oké for use but if you want to see tempels or culture that go to Ubut of better Lembogan! The prices in Nusa Dua are much higher than Ubut or Lembogan. Tips Go to Geger Beach, whit a taxi it is 47.000,- Nice Beach also for snorkeling :) you pay a fee for entre, 3.000,- and the bed is around 50.000,- for two hole day! Bars around Geger Beach are verry good! Thnks to the familie for the stay and to be so kind!

• 30 May 2016

Clean, comfortable rooms and a very nice garden that is well maintained. I appreciated small details like the fresh frangipani flowers I found daily in my room. Breakfast is good, as well as the meals you can order on the property. The owners are very kind people and it's obvious that they put their heart in what they do.

• 28 May 2016

The Frangipani Homestay was perfect for us. The couple who own and operate the homestay were so gracious and accommodating. They looked after our every need. The dinner and breakfast we had were delicious. The grounds have a lovely garden with a gurgling water fountain and outdoor seating. We recommend a stay here.

• 19 May 2016

- you have to choose your breakfast one day up front - the owner is too nice up to the point when this feels awkward

+ small but beautiful and calm garden outside the rooms with few tables where you can sit, eat breakfast or just read while drinking coffee + very good breakfast + quite high standard of the rooms, esp. big comfortable bed

• 16 May 2016

Mr and Mrs Wyan are such a nice hosts. When we arrived they offered us a refreshing welcome drink. The food was very good and served in the beautiful garden full of frangipani flowers. You should ask for dinner also, Mr Wyan is a very good chef. The room was perfect: clean, big and comfortable bed, air conditioning. The location is not near the main road and it's very quiet.

• 14 May 2016

I had a great stay at the Frangipani. They are lovely people taking good care of each and every part of your stay. During my stay, I had to work quite intense, and they accommodated all my needs regardless of the time constraints. Great food, very clean, just genuinely nice people.

• 11 May 2016

The fact that we couldn't take mrs Wayan with us to our next destination.

The host of this homestay really seems to love what's she's doing. She takes care of her guests as if it were her children. It is great to stay at a guesthouse where the host is really passionate about her job. One example: when we went for a night trekking at mount batur she offered to make us a take away breakfast. The best sandwiches we had in a while!

• 22 April 2016

We loved everything here. The staff were very warm and friendly the environment was awesome and there is a lovely beach across the hotel. Breakfast was superb !!

• 27 March 2016

A pool would've been nice, but that's nothing to complain about.

- welcome drink - airport pickup - nice room - clean bathroom - very (!) friendly and helpful staff - delicious breakfast - short shuttle to the beach (ask at the reception!) - possibility of late dinner (again: just ask!)

• 19 March 2016

Nice small location close to the beach. Mrs Wayan is a great host and she wanted to spoil their guests. Her husband is a great cook and we recommend to have your dinner at Frangipani.

• 28 February 2016

We have really enjoyed our 3-night stay at Frangipani Homestay! Room is very clean and cozy. The owners are very friendly. We got many useful recommendations for sightseeing and transportation. Food is also with very high quality. There is free shuttle bus to go to Bali collection, with very beautiful beach nearby.

• 16 February 2016

Better to make known to guest in advance that need to prepare own shampoo, shower foam, hair dryer, and slippers

Very friendly staff Good location Nice breakfast

• 2 February 2016

The only thing is that the place can be a tiny bit hard to find if you haven't been there before. It's off a small street and easier to get a taxi to/from the main road then walk 3 minutes there.

nice breakfast, extremely friendly and attentive staff (Wayan is the owner with her husband), pretty setting, AC, TV.

• 28 January 2016

Room, I would like a little more, a little bit noisy air conditioner, it is difficult to set up, had to turn off, and without it hot.

Very friendly hosts. Lovely breakfasts and excellent dinners on request. Very comfortable room, cleanliness everywhere.

• 26 January 2016

I can tell this is the best place for any new couple travelling to Bali for first time. This place is run by a couple who are the sweetest people I have ever met. The owner is also a chef at a five star hotel, as same the food served by them at the homestay has the standards and awesome taste. I would suggest have a nice dinner at this place once and do not forget the wagyu beef steak. I would suggest the place in Bali to stay.

• 23 January 2016

Nothing to dislike, except the heat in Nusa Dua, but the AC in the room provided welcome relief in the middle of the day.

Breakfast was excellent, the rooms very clean, the staff polite and helpful, and I thought the location was very good, unless you would prefer a gated, fancy hotel.

• 13 January 2016

Great customer service anda warm welcome fro.Wayan and her husband. Wayan dropped me off at Nusa Dua beach with clear instructions on getting back to the homestay and arranged an airport drop offin the morning.

• 10 January 2016

Home away from home. The staff running the hotel is the most kind and honest I have ever found. They provide all kind of help, from transportation from the airport to buying an Indonesian Sim card. You can totally rely on their suggestions about activities etc. The rooms are clean and comfortable, the air-conditioning works like a charm. Is minutes walking to the beach. You can choose from a variety of breakfasts all including fresh fruit from the local market. Bottom line you won't find anything better for this price, and no such dedicated staff even in a five star hotel.

• 9 January 2016

Really nice and helpfull stuff. The rooms are well equiped, clean and comfortable. Really dont know why do they have only 9.7 instead of 10 :) Totally recommend it for everyone visiting the region!

• 5 January 2016

The homestay is located a bit far from the beach and if you want to spend whole your time by the sea, you may have difficulties since nice beaches and sunbeds are just belonged to hotels located by the sea.

Waya, the owner is a really sweet lady. Furthermore, all the staff are really kind and helpful. However, the most important thing about this place is the way they designed it, full of frangipani flowers, which are used for decorating rooms as well. I should add that the room is well-furnished with new facilities.

• 1 December 2015

The location is a bit dodgy, it is close to a not so beautiful beach but far from the Nusa Dua beach. There are a lot of convenience stores and small restaurants along the roads though.

The owner was very friendly, staff were very nice, breakfast was exceptional, the best we've had in Bali

• 22 November 2015

Impossible to find fault.

I had a five day stay at this homestay. It was by far the best value place I stayed at during my three month trip around Indonesia. The rooms are exactly the same as the photos. Bed comfortable, toilet and shower top notch, food incredible for the price charged. Rooms cleaned daily and fixtures and fittings to a very high standard. The owners both have extensive experience of working in 5* hotels and it shows. Their dedication and hard work in making Frangipani a perfect homestay is reflected in the extremely high standards set. This combined with genuine friendliness displayed by the owners sets Frangipani apart from all other homestays I have visited in Bali.

• 21 November 2015

Nothing. The only thing lacking was a mini bar but they must have read my mind as on the last day of my stay all the rooms were fitted with a mini bar! This homestay is beyond excellence in my opinion!

The couple that runs this guest house are gracious hosts who like to make their guests feel very comfortable! The room is clean, modern and comfortable and the owner is a chef at the Sofitel hotel in Nusa Dua. His food was the best I ate in Bali! Breakfast was also delicious!

• 13 November 2015

Mr Wyan and Mrs Wyan are perfect hosts. They let us feel like being a part of their family. Incredibly kind and professional! Great food and perfectly clean room. All of my recommendation for this accomodation!

• 3 November 2015

None :)

I liked the warmth and felt so at home there . This was my first time in a home stay .. I was apprehensive first but the welcome we received there overwhelmed us ! I really liked the experience

• 26 October 2015

Frangipani Homestay was a nice and beautiful place to stay for a holiday. The host was so friendly and helpful making us feel like home. We really enjoyed spending time talking with them. Staying at Frangipani homestay was one of the best experiences we had in our trip to Bali.

• 8 October 2015

Amazing place to stay. So clean, fresh scented, beautiful, peaceful, comfortable, great breafkast, nice air con and bed. Pillows are horrible and too big - I couldn't sleep with them. The water pressure wasn't the best. The wardrobe in the room smells like mothballs so you have to keep it closed and can't actually put your stuff in. But, the hosts make it all worth it if you can look past that. Over 30 minute walk to the nice part of the beach from here. Their driver they hire for their guests is very nice to your face, but I think he's selfish. First, I hired him to pick me up at the airport and I waited and looked for him for over 30 minutes. He wasn't waiting where other taxi drivers and drivers with signs were, instead he was waiting outside. Very unprofessional and displaying lack of common sense. I forgave him and asked him to take me to Ubud and drop me off to walk around and he did not. Instead, he took me to shops where he wanted me to spend money so he could get a commission. I didn't even ask him to go to the places. He was mad at me when I didn't buy something. I would find your own driver or take a taxi. Made (Frangipani's driver) is selfish and will not fulfill your needs.