Reviews of INAYA Putri Bali 5 stars

Kawasan Wisata Nusa Dua, Lot S3, 80363 Nusa Dua, Indonesia

#8 of 66 hotels in Nusa Dua

• 21 January 2017

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Pool Access

The exclusive hotel water sports offering should be of a higher calibre, maybe have complimentary surfboards or a reduced rate. But the hustling from various external competitors on their doorstep is not expected from the luxurious location of Nusa Dua.

The overall facilities are amazing especially the lovely gardens and shaded trees to relax under and disappear into blissful dream.

• 18 January 2017

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Pool Access

A little more diversity at the breakfast buffet will go a long way in making this a truly incredible venue.

The staff is exceptional. Ever courteous and smiling. And they take great pride in making your stay as pleasant as possible. The property is gorgeous - kissing the white sands of Nusa Dua, and is the perfect place to spend the morning after breakfast.

• 17 January 2017

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

We had an absolutely awesome time at Inaya Putri Resort! We could not fault it for excellent facilities, Wonderful service and amazing setting. From the super comfortable rooms and beautiful smiling staff who couldn't do more for you to the great value two for one Mojitos at the groovy beach bar by the private beach- we always felt relaxed and well looked after! We would highly recommend this Resort for couples or families with any age children! Already planning our next visit- such great value for money!

• 16 January 2017

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The hotel was just amazing, my fiance and I did not want to leave. Staff were welcoming and there was always a sense of security and honesty. We had paid over and staff were in search of us to give us our change.

• 15 January 2017

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Pool Access

they have a problem with the room cleaning staff, because they changed only the sheets and leave everything messy also forget many times to change the coffee cups or leave them dirty (i broke up the cofee machine and i was ready to pay for the damage but they did not charge me anything)

very good location in Nusa Dua and beautiful, personnel helpfull, they were the only ones that clean the beach every day... was nice, good food at the restaurants but expensive double than restaurants in the exterior, the breakfast is lunch like , a lot of choices, free minibar water&beveregeas & cofee, good wi -fi

• 11 January 2017

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Pool Access

Wi Fi wasn't reliable, the room is average for the price and far away from the beach, no international electrical sockets (only the European style).

Clean, staff are helpful and cooperative, food was delicious with fare variety, the beach was clean.

• 11 January 2017

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Pool Access

Stay away from the beach, or come in early and do what you are not supposed to: reserve a sun-chair. Otherwise you will end up burning in the sun, or lying in the sand. Hotel management should do their best to stop that primitive practice.

We stayed in Pool-Access Room, which in my opinion is a "game changer" in the experience when staying at Inaya. Room is great, large and clean, and you get a lot of privacy in the swimming pool. Just be aware there might be crowd for breakfast, so head past the bar in the more quiet area. And keep in mind: it is a huge resort, surrounded by other huge resorts, so renting a scooter might be a smart idea.

• 10 January 2017

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Pool Access

The friendly staff were excellent, great range of activities available at the hotel, the beachfront was clean and quiet, the food was excellent, service all round fantastic.

• 8 January 2017

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

parking area is too far from the lobby, even though there is a buggy car service but personally I prefer the closer one, and can be better if there is a raining path around the hotel area.

very comfortable accommodation with value of money in Nusa Dua Resort area, in walking distance from Bali Collection where we can find food, coffee and others.

• 8 January 2017

Humidity, but who cares, place is too bea8to worry about that

We visited Ubad, Kuta, other resort near by, Nusa Dua is the most beautiful place we have ever been. We love Nusa Dua

• 6 January 2017

Barely nothing

The location is great, the beach is inside hotel compound and nice pool as well. Great ambience with garden surrounding, modern room with balcony and complete amenities. Staff are very friendly and helpful. Excellent and comfortable stay.

• 6 January 2017

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Pool Access

Tea / Coffee always arrived after 30 mins at breakfast, rubbish bins not emptied in corridors and trays not collected from outside rooms throughout the day, detail of room cleaning standard, free soft drink mini bar options, Beach bar food menu description Vs actual food prepared, service from breakfast coffee bar staff, beach food prep staff.

The bed was huge and really comfortable, our room had pool access which was a real benefit, general hotel upkeep and security is excellent, Breakfast range is vast, reception is efficient, location on beach and within short walking distance of Blow Hole and shops and restaurants.

• 4 January 2017

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Long walk to the room from the lobby, bad service at the pool area, we would like to order drinks and snacks but they did not have personal, too bad !

Good swimming pool area

• Family

The music at breakfast was very monotonous but this seems a small thing to complain about!

Access to the pool, the beach and good food. My room was very comfortable and the staff were very helpful. The hotel is situated in a very secure, quiet areas which I really appreciated.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

This part of Bali has only large 4 to 5 star resorts filled with Russian and Chinese tourists. Knowing what you go into the price is not bad and the amenities are ok too.

+ easy transfer to the airport + good rooms

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Pool Access

Sometimes the staff were a little too attentive. We would be asked 3 times after we had finished eating if we wanted to order food or drinks. The breakfast buffet wasn't really suited for westerners, it would be nice to have gluten free or normal granola, gluten free bread, avocado etc. Would be good to have more sun beds on the beach.

The landscape of the resort, the room layout and the food.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

When I booked online in your site it included breakfast but sadly it was not part of the booking and I found this at the time of check in. The package I chose in the website when I booked is inclusive of breakfast. In fact I was very particular about this choice and I remember very well that I chose one with breakfast included. I hate your website booking.com

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Pool Access

Staff were slow to react to requests, they tried on several occasions to double charge us. Communication with staff was often difficult and We found the resort Quite expensive compared to the rest of Bali. We were often woken at night due to other noisy patrons, not something you would expect in a 5 star resort. The New Year's Eve party and dinner prior was a rip off we paid close to $400 AUD for dinner and drinks, the value was terrible half the resort were able to see the show and attend for free!! To be honest we don't understand how this resort was rated 5 star.

We had a room with pool access, which was lovely, clean and spacious with huge king bed. The gardens were lovely, lush and green. The morning market was a lovey touch. Location was great with it being so close to Bali Collection.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Pool Access

The main restaurant foods/price are complete waste of money. I felt like being cheated on that. Quite Expensive with a very little food options and taste.

Location, Swimming Pools, Beach

• 27 December 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Pool Access

" free mini bar " - more like free can of soft drink :( . Changed bedding only twice on our 7 days stay. Over priced and noisey

Room service food nice , pool side extra bonus

• 27 December 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Minor things but then again no need to mentioned!

Excellent Staff!Extremely friendly!nice food,nice drinks,best beach in Nusa Dua especially for the period Noe-March the raining season where Kuta Seminyak etc beaches are full of rubbish,mountain of rubbishes!!the only negative thing in Bali! Great value for money!

• 26 December 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Everything to be honest was under par and disappointing.

No gym despite claiming they had one, AWFUL sound proofing - bad we could hear full conversations in neighbouring bedroom etc. Also terrible sound proofing in corridors. Strangely lots of young men with tattoos who were getting drunk.

• 26 December 2016

• Family

The taste of the food could be improved little bit, even tough the variations was plenty..

Lot's of compliment on the suite room.. very pleasant stay, a very helpful staff.. nice room, near to the beach, and lots of thing.. I'm very happy staying here, and definitely will be back here again.. hopefully soon.. thx inaya!

• 22 December 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I like everything here. Hotel room very clean. Very friendly staff. Beautiful and quiet ambience. Tried all three restaurants and all were good. Morning buffet lots of choices, and has free flow of fresh juice, so nice!!! Very nice pool. It's absolutely beachfront, with a very very long beach linked with other resorts and we enjoyed walking along the beach. If you have a child, they have kids club by the pool, with very child friendly staff to provide free activities to keep him busy for 2 hours in the morning and 2 hours in the afternoon. Whenever I went to pick up my son, he didn't want to leave. Ha ha.

• 20 December 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The parking loot was too far away, it took almost ten minutes to walk from it to my room. On rainy season, this also can be a problem because from the main lobby there are no shades to the guest rooms (outdoor).

The bed was amazing, I'm travelling with wife and two kids and we slept very comfortably. The bathroom was superb, couldn't ask for more. The breakfast was great, delicious and lots of options. The beach of course is the highlight of them all, the best beach in nusa dua I've ever encountered (they even light up the beach during the night). The pool also great (they kinda heated it up when it gets cold).Overall it was a great experience.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The hotel has no gym or proper spa, which I would expect of a 5 Star hotel. The prices for the massage were also too high.

The breakfast was very good. Towels were handed at the pool. And a very relaxed athmosphere.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Pool Access

The staff are very intense when it comes to payments. When we used to for open buffet for breakfast, they hand us the bill even before we start eating. They kept my laundry for two days and refused to return it before payment. I stayed in other places in Bali, I used to sign the bill during my stay and paid for every on check out, which I think was very convenient. My wife cut her leg with a glass, 1 cm wound, we went to the clinic in the hotel for suturing and dressing the wound, they charged us almost 200 USD for this simple procedure. The overall stay was good though

The location. By the beach.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Pool Access

I had no sense of Bali at this hotel. I could have been at a hotel anywhere. Resort was souless and cold, unlike other hotels in Bali I have stayed in. Room was not cleaned until after 1 pm and had to ask. Shower did not drain and smelled of sewage. We had a pool access room. Pool stairs not reachable from deck and required sitting on deck edge to reach top stair. Really poor design. Breakfast was ok but long wait for coffee and eggs. Overall a very average experience and I will not be back.

Nusa Dua beach is beautiful. Beach area outside hotel clean and lots of lounge chairs.

• 18 December 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Breakfast hall is open which provides a panoramic view but at the expense of an air condition.

Perfect Hotel with absolutely fantastisc white sanded quiet dream beach and very good prices for that area.

• 17 December 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

the service staff. i requested for an adapter and it took about an hour or 2 to have it delivered to my room otherwise its perfect

everything that was serve in your buffet is very good

• 16 December 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I didn't see value in suvenir/minor stuff traders which sell from their little booths located along the road following from rooms to the breakfast area. They would not make any disturbance if stay away from "hey mister, look here". Annoying.

Everything. Clean, fresh, spacious, great staff, good food, excellent beach.

• 15 December 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

too many chinese people. not good breakfast. quite expensive food. nothing but bali collection around it.

perfect cleanness, quite and beautiful environment.close to the beach.free mini bar.good wifi coverage.

• 15 December 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The food in the breakfast buffet is heavily Asian orientated. Maybe some more healthy options. That I ordered on booking.com rooms believed to be kings, and they were twins pushed together.

The staff

• 14 December 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Our room was not cleaned early and one day we had to call at 3 pm to get it done.

Nice setting, great, calm location by the beach and close to Bali Collection. Not so far from the airport. Food at the restaurants is fine, although the big restaurant lacks a little of ambiance. The Passion Coco beverage at the bar downstairs was delicious! The staff was very sensitive to the fact that one of us was allergic to fish and sea food.

• 13 December 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Staff slaming doors at 5:30am every morning waking me up. I was hoping that in a resort I would get away from annoying local sales people! Not so at this resort!

Location was good

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

This resort is right on the water and was perfect for relaxing at the pool, sitting on the beach, or paddleboarding and surfing. The food in the restaurants was the best we had on our entire 2 week vacation!

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Extremely friendly staff We had a late flight so after check out they gave us a hospitality room to freshen up Made customized food for my infant Complimentary mini bar Infinity pool

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

A clean room is our concern since we were travelling with our baby. And we found a cockroach on our bed. That's a big NO NO. Receptionist was not friendly. No smile at all. And she didn't fulfil to my request even though she said yes to it. Then why did she say yes?

Room is quite comfy & spacious. Good breakfast. Fresh juices provided. Nice pool & clean beach. Friendly staff.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Only the smallest suggestions - more umbrellas by the pool, which has little shade. Parents note: the kiddies pools (there are two) have absolutely no shade - hopefully shade is planned for the future and is a must for kiddies!

The staff were all excellent and the facilities of a good standard as well. This is a great value-based choice in a good location walking distance to the Bali Collection. Excellent beach (actually, even better in low tide than the neighbouring Hyatt!). Special mention to a young staff member named Nova who went out of his way to be friendly, remember our names and make us feel welcome - he has an incredibly bright future in hospitality and is to be commended.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The house keeper was cleaning the room with his shoes on; Would be great if got more choice for breakfast, we were there for 4 days and almost eating the same thing

Close to the beach, nice facilities, nice room

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Pool Access

I was in Bali 6 weeks and Inaya was hands down our favorite stop. Best staff, room, beach, food of anywhere on our trip. World class. We went back 3 times we were treated so well!!!

• 30 November 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The hotel was located within resort area - there was a shopping mall near by, but no shopping streets, restaurants to walk to.

nice pool area and lovely beach very close by.

• 27 November 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

the hotel arranges corporate events and one day the territory was full of employees of a Chinese company (200-300 people minimum) who had a party everywhere, occupied the whole beach and drank and ate everywhere, so we had to escape from he hotel for the whole day. Such events make this place very noisy.

Very good hotel with nice territory and friendly staff. I liked the room and the bathroom. Restaurants serve tasty local and international cuisine. We also had free mini bar in the room and plenty of water. Very good value for money

• 27 November 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Pool Access

Not very easy walking distance to local restaurants and shops. Is close to and you have a fre shuttle to the Bali Collection

Such luxury and fantastic facilities. Staff super friendly and great beach front running area. Really enjoyed it and all the tours we could do from the hotel

• 23 November 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Pool Access

The taste of food a lil bit plain But overall i love the place

Love the bed Love the pillow Love the pool Love the private beach I love everything here My kids enjoyed stay here so much

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Pool Access

A bit slippery bath room floor

All of staffs are very kind and helpful. We also really enjoyed pool access and private beach. Quite big room and bed (enough for me, my wife, and our 2 young children). One of the best

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I hate their hair brush ! I cant even use it to brush my kids hair.

The staffs were amazing and nice, they offered to watch and play with my kids. The rooms was very clean, big and nice. we love it !!

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Shower drain was bit blocked n shower had a weird smell when 1st turned on. All the staff were great except the short lady at the breakfast that is rude

Great value for money. Beautiful resort

• 17 November 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The food selection for the breakfast could be better in terms of taste and selection.

The overall hotel atmosphere and the room was great. The standard room was big. Free Mini Bar, although only drinks are available in the Mini Bar.

• 15 November 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Large hotel (over 500 rooms). Breakfast with so many people is not really appealing. Obviously not 'the real Bali'.

Perfect hotel for first stop after long flight, or last stop before departure. Located close to airport. Nice, spacious rooms,large comfortable beds, excellent facilities. Beach is beautiful. The possibility to use the hospitality room after check out is great!

• 13 November 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Not the place to stay if you want to explore Bali - not really within walking distance of other shops etc. But a great place to stop over!

This resort is amazing! So much more than we were expecting. It has everything needed for a relaxing holiday, we didn't leave the resort at all. Great pool and beach access. Awesome restaurants and buffet breakfast too.

• 12 November 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Shower really needs a bleach clean.

The buffet breakfast is insanely good. The staff are all gorgeous and helpful. The facilities (pool etc) are awesome and we had a wonderful stay. We even got a free upgrade!

• 11 November 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

One time there was an issue with valet parking but generally very good

Great location on a lovely island, staff very friendly and room was great, enjoyed the food too!

• 9 November 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Pool Access

The room is as expected. But so many dust around the room furniture. My baby has dust allergic so we spend some time to clean up the dust in the furniture. The refrigerator is not cold, while I need to put my baby's food in it so need to ask the hotel staff to put my baby's food on kitchen fridge. And also breakfast, wasn't good at all. Food taste is so poor, not much variety. For 5 star hotel, it is a shame that food taste is far from 5 star hotel.

I really like the beach, it is very clean and beautiful.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Pool Access

there should be more trees and garden inside hotel area .

everything / my little daughter got wounded in swimming pool , shortly a few staff rushed to spot and gave fantastic treatment and helped return to room with internal transport / very supportive staff / good breakfast / nice pool access room

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Pool Access

didn't see umbrellas on the beach so I preferred to stay poolside.

Staff was excellent, great 5 star service. Stayed in various hotels in Bali, Gili and Lombok and the bed was the comfiest. Great selection at breakfast, pools was lovely too. Stayed in room with pool access.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Tv too loud when on minimum setting. Breakfast was just ok

Hotel staff, location and cleanliness great pool area and beach area with shade at both. Short walk or free shuttle to shopping area.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Pool Access

Prices for lunch and dinner the same as in Europe. Restaurant near by the Hotel is chipper than inside the Hotel area. Very dirty beach, a lot of plastic. They clean it. But maybe current brings more.

Very nice and beautiful swimming pool. Great rooms with private swimming pool from the window. Nice location in front of the beach. Shopping mall near by.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Pool Access

The beach water has lots of floating greens but this is a sign that this ocean is alive and well and did not bother me. It is not dirty water as some people write ... it is turqouise and clean except for the greens and this is just part of nature. The beach extends for kilometers and is deep and beautiful. The only complaint I have and this has nothing to do with the hotel ... it is to do with ignorant famalies that let there kids run around and scream in the restaurants and around the pool .... I hope you read this as there is something in life called consideration of others and you should learn to do that ... then again this is sign of poor parenting because if your kids are behaved at home they will be when they travel as well. Please learn to have some class.

This is a gorgeous resort and you will love it and if you find any negative comments anywhere then realize that some people are just never satisfied and you will always have one person that complains no matter where they go. Comparable hotels in the Carribean would cost twice as much as this beautiful hotel. The buffet breakfast was amazing with almost too many things to choose from. The rooms are gorgeous with huge floating stone tubs; I chose a room for a few dollars more with a walk out to a pool right outside my patio doors .... a very special detail. The rooms were super clean and comfortable and the resort grounds and main pools are spectacular. This hotel is right on the beach! The area surrounding the hotel is groomed and beautiful. The staff couldn't do enough for you. If some one complains here then they should fly home and stay there.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Pool Access

You are shut down from the lively Bali. Food at the streets are cheaper and more delicious.

Loved the place. I had pool access, it was good maintained. You have a lot of privacy. Staff was very kind and helpfull. Very comfortable place and clean. Near the beach.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

There wasnt a Gym as yet but hopefully there will be soon as I think it is planned for the future.

We loved the location and the Hotel itself, very clean and spacious grounds. Staff were very helpful and the room was lovely. The Hotel exceeded our expectations. We will definitely return. Breakfast was excellent.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Cleaning in the rooms, particularly bathroom requies a little more attention but this was only minor.

A well laid out property, restaurants well priced and facilities excellent. Staff friendly and responsive. Only a few minutes walk to Bali Collection Shopping Centre.

• 5 November 2016

fringe too small

worth what you paid,few steps to the beach,tasty breakfast,free soft drink at mini bar,pool access room must try,free parking and parking service, huge bathroom, the best resort I've ever stay

• 31 October 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Pool Access

the fitness center was not available and it was one of the reason I booked this hotel. Chinese customers did not respect the silence I was seeking for. Noisy. and also they were drinking soft soda inside the pool. I recommend the staff to be more stringent on hygiene rules.

this is a renovated hotel. Nice and clean

• 30 October 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Pool Access

No soundproofing between rooms! I had a family with two screaming children right next door which totally ruined any chances of a peaceful holiday! The "free" minibar was just 4 cans of softdrink, and the fridge wasn't cold. So it was actually 4 cans of room temperature soft drink. Nasty smell coming from the shower drain too.

Loved the pool access room. So nice to go straight from the room into the pool. The bed was super comfortable too. Easy walk to Bali Collection. Lovely gardens. Despite it not being perfect, would definitely return if the price was right!

• 27 October 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

We experienced several consecutive problems during our 2 nights stay, flooding in our room on the 3rd floor due to heavy rain at the first night and blocked access to our new room the next morning. Of course technical problems can happen anywhere, but we have to call and explained the problems several times to 6 different staffs and to the duty/front office manager and to wait one hour each time to get another room at midnight and to get access again to the room the next morning after having breakfast. The staffs mentioned different way of solutions (that proof wrong) and referred always to duty manager, until finally the duty/front office manager came along with the long awaited solution. Finally we have a discussion on the bill settlement during the check-out: The required deposit at check-in was higher than the actual costs, but the balance could not be credited directly to my account (neither through my credit card account nor through cash payment). I was told that bill settlement through my credit card will take 5 working days. However it turns out later that this information is wrong, my credit card account is charged once with the actual costs. My conclusion: The root of the problem is the lack of coordination and knowledge of the staffs. Our feedback: Do provide the ordinary staffs with the necessary tools as well as the authority and responsibility to assist the hotel guests quickly.

The cappuccino and the king size bed.

• 27 October 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Pool Access

People leaving their towels by the pool and not coming back!! One hotel I stayed in Legian had signs stating you could not reserve your seat at the pool and if towels were left they were taken away by the staff!! I think your hotel would benefit greatly by doing this. We did speak to other guests that said the same thing!!

My first stay in Nusa Dua.... from the moment we were greeted when we arrived there was a sense of tranquility surrounding this hotel. The staff were super friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and fresh. We had a poolside room which was superb. Breakfast was varied and delicious. Though I do wish there were more blueberry muffins 😊. We also had an amazing meal at one of the restaurants. Poolside was lovely but could not get a chair most days as people left their towels and didn't come back. But the beach was beautiful and the lounges at the beach were very comfortable. There was also icy cold beer!! A must in beautiful Bali. All in all our stay was wonderful. We would definitely come back!!

• 26 October 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The breakfast buffet was quite limed for westerners but ample choice for Asian guests. Some of the activity on the beach could have been free, but all seem to be outsourced to external vendors.

Rooms were spacious and so were the bathrooms. Excellent value for money on the rooms.

• 24 October 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

we enjoy the beach and swimming pool. there are quite a lot of choices for breakfast and delicious. the staff are friendly. the hotel is about 10 min walking distance from bali collection.

• 24 October 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

- the AC is noisy, I wish the 5* hotels and resorts just give up the integrated AC (no remote, limited settings, noisy, hard to clean). - for a 5* resort we expected the room to be soundproof, although this is not mentioned in room description. we could hear everything from the hallway, the screaming tourists and slammed doors (put some door seal), through the earplugs. - we could hear the bathroom fan from the next accommodation (apartament position: room-bathroom-room-bathroom) - electrical noises at night - the TV wouldn't shut down, so we had to unplug it at night. Please make the rooms soundproof. Everything is amazing at this resort, and it's a shame to miss the most important thing for a 5 star hotel.

- the breakfast was amazing, a lot of choices, avoid the blue cheese - the bed was comfortable, we asked the staff to remove the feather top mattress, because it made the bed too soft. check the bed before the first night sleep. -the room was fairly clean. clean sheets. clean towels. very good toiletry products. the coffee machine had real coffee - the resort has 3 good restaurants. the food was very good. take a hand fan, they are open air. the sea breeze is much better than the AC. - well trained staff. very polite - the resort is well maintained. very clean. the pool is clean. - the resort has a morning market for souvenirs on the alley between the accommodation buildings. you can negotiate for much lower prices than Bali Collections. bought a nice ship kite for 120 000 rupiah. - the beach was quite clean. they do their best to maintain it, but the sand has a few sharp rocks, and the water is wavy with a few garbage. if you want a finer sand, move about 100-200 m up north. - if you want touristic information, they have a magazine with maps and tips - the Pasifika art museum is in the area, next to Bali Collection.

• 23 October 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Beach and pool towels are always stained The check-in was in delay room, and Also The guest room for the check-out. The reception wasn't so polite and didn't give us the real useful informations.

tasty food, very rich breakfast buffet, the price of the menu's restaurants Inside the resort is right (no more than one out of the hotel for dinner)

• 22 October 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Pool Access

During our 2,5 weeks stay in Bali, we have checked in to this hotel 2 times. One of them was planned, the other time we changed our mind (as we didnt really like our last hotel) and booked here 3 more nights. We love the beach, the Homaya restaurant and also our pool access room. The resort is beautiful and well-maintained.

• 21 October 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Fitness center is missing, phones didn't work and shower smelled of rotten eggs/sulfur at start

We have been to Bali many times and Inaya have been our best stay. Good beach access and location at amazing value deal for such luxury hotel. We loved big swimming pools, staff was super helpful and breakfast was awesome! Local food at restaurant was delicious

• 21 October 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Pool Access

Resort works with taxi mafia. I asked to call me a taxi meter, but taxi driver wanted to get 50000 more then it was on counter. And I'm not the only one, unfortunately. My request to the resort s' management - choose good taxi service to work with.

Everything! Good room, good beach, good breakfast, friendly stuff, relaxing atmosphere.

• 20 October 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Room's furniture was a bit used for such a young hotel.

Super friendly staff, spacious room and bathroom, pool area and restaurant facilities all very goodd