Reviews of Hotel Grifone 4 stars

Via Vallesinella 7, 38084 Madonna di Campiglio, Italy

#72 of 100 hotels in Madonna di Campiglio

• April 20, 2016

• Family
    • Junior Suite (3 Adults)

Nothing in particular.

The hotel is in very close proximity of the main square of Madonna di Campiglio. Rooms are spacious and warm (important if you go in winter!!). Staff is very cordial and helpful, especially if you are new to skiing.

• January 7, 2017

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Bit old and shabby very 1980s.

Location, clean, good breakfast

• April 8, 2014

Some thoughts - The Junior Suite is simply a room with a sofa so don't get excited by this description. Decor should be upgraded - especially in the pool area. The large pool was a nice to have but I'd prefer a much larger jacuzzi and one that is warm. It was flat out cold when I visited. The frosted glass doors on the spa changing rooms & toilet don't provide much privacy! The spa relaxation area is nice but I'd turn the lights down and provide cushions on the chaises. 15 euro to use this area is a bit much for a bathrobe.

All of the reviews about the friendly staff are true - thank you to Diego & the family at the front desk who always helped us with anything we needed. Now you can serve espresso martinis and think of me! A special thanks (and sorry!) to the poor night porter who would have to answer the doorbell when we arrived from having too much fun at night! This is a good location hotel close to a primary lift to skiing - it's a 10 min stroll up a slight hill in ski boots + carrying equipment so book closer if this is a bit much for you. All in all, it gave us what we really needed which was restful sleep and nice hosts - thank you again for everything including the breakfast in our room!

• January 17, 2014

Nothing to complain, everything was good!

We spent only 4 days at this hotel, but I can say that I have never met before so polite, responsive and kind owner, as Claudia. Hope to come there again. Thank you!

• March 24, 2014

The rooms are old, lighting rooms absolutely wrong.

Good location a short walk from the ski center. Good cuisine and wine selection.

• March 24, 2014

Nice and warm rooms, good breakfast, good location, nothing to complain. I would visit again!

• March 10, 2014

Rooms Reception - not very welcoming atmosphere - ambiance

There is also 1 review without text. This impacts the overall review score.