Reviews of Linate Residence

Via Carducci 7, Novegro-Tregarezzo, 20090 Segrate, Italy

#8 of 11 hotels in Segrate

• December 18, 2016

• Single Room with Private Bathroom

Honestly, the noise really happened in the wrong time. 1. The first morning of my stay, construction noises waked me up. The second morning of my stay, a group of family waked me up. I cannot blamed the fellow guests here, right? The insulation certainly has been challenged. 2. Construction is something really bothers me. The first staff is very nice and friendly. Yet, when I report the conditions for the other staffs (presumably owner) I met on property, they first react: "we don't understand", secondly said "We are sorry." That's it? Honestly, a construction couldn't just pop up overnight. Materials piled up in the backyards are apparent proofs. As schedule planner, you could have been planned otherwise, or place me in room with minor influence. My room has window right to the space of construction.

1. A total flexibility. I feel really free upon the property. 2. A very close location to the airport, in walking distance. Not as far as it seems on google map. 3. Connection to City center is quite convenient. After breakfast, I walk to airport, take the bus toward center. The bus is rather frequent. The bus route go through quite a few nice quarters apart from city center. I visit some nice local shops on my way going town.

• October 19, 2016

• Studio

The entrance is a little confusing. You have to ring the buzzer and someone will open the gate. But you do feel very secure.

Very nice, very clean, plenty of extra pillows and blankets, plenty of towels, location is very close to airport. In fact, you can walk to the airport in less than 10 minutes. If you take a cab, make sure you tell the driver the address is in NOVEGRO, or you will end up in Milan, as I did :). You really don't need a cab though, it's very close. The owner was very nice and friendly, and the building is very secure.

• October 12, 2016

• Studio

Perfect location for reaching the airport of Linate (10 minutes walk). Good size bedroom and bathroom. Very clean and confortable. Very well organized for people catching a very early flight (buffet breakfast open for very early checkout). There is also a trattoria for a nearby (5 minutes walk from the Residence) nice dinner (highly recommended).

• October 9, 2016

Parking is limited.

Breakfast is available at any time. It consists of Keurig style coffee, hot water/tea, some bagged bread for toasting, jelly and packaged biscuits. The bathroom was new. The receptionist was helpful in recommending a place nearby to have dinner. Located close to airport.

• September 15, 2016

• Studio

Amazing self service hotel, This is a gem for early morning flights because it is just a 5 minutes stroll, also there bus 73 that will get you to the center of Milan center.

• August 24, 2016

• Family

The location was scary. I did not feel safe. While quite close to the airport, it was in a closed, gated, compound with barbed wire. Safe while in the hotel, but not fun walking around. Our room A/C did not work and the window would not close. All rooms had twin beds; ok for our 3 boys, not ok for my wife and me.

The staff were very friendly, kind, and helpful. Bathrooms were huge and nicely appointed. Beds were comfy.

• July 7, 2016

• Studio

Not big deal, but there was an unattended self-serving buffet breakfast with sweets, which was opened all night long (as a lot of guests have flights early in the morning and the reception is open until the 8 PM); at 6 AM all the coffee was off and we only found decaffeinated capsules for espresso machine. Also the surroundings consist of a lot of warehouses closed in the evening, so I would rather recommend a ride instead of a walk to the nearest restaurant.

The room was confy, new and very nice. I would recommend the hotel for one night or for a short trip. We arrived in the evening and the hotel recommended us a very good restaurant nearby. We found a free parking spot few meters away from the hotel. Surprisingly, the room wasn't noisy at all considering the airport proximity.

• June 23, 2016

• Studio

1. You have to check in by 20.00 or must pay Euro 20. Furthermore, make sure you inform the staff in advance if you have to check in after 20.00 or risk to find the hotel closed. 2. The lady at the reception was nice but didn't make any afford to assist me in finding a USB cable to charge my Samsung phone.

1. Location near the airport. I had a trolley and suitcase and could reach the terminal by foot in 10 min.. 2. Room was comfortable with a wide bathroom.

• April 26, 2016

• Classic Triple Room

It was really difficult to find the property. The taxi driver could find it even with the gps on. He had to call the property when we got near there (the property is inside a big gate in the back of a lonely small street. Before I got there they said they were going to charge me an additional 20Euros for checking in after 8:00pm (they dont have staff 24/7).. so a women was waiting for us at 8:20 pm we got there (she didn't charge me after all) There is only restaurant nearby (500 mt) and it was fairly good. Although walking there was like an episode of Walking Dead (the property is located in sort of an industrial neighbour and it was really dark, no one around , and just big warehouses)

The room itself wasn't that bad. It was pretty big and clean. The woman in the counter vas very kind and walked us and the nearest restaurant to get food The only reason I chose this property was because I had a 7am flight at Linate Airport (although this Hotel is 800 mt from the Airport, we had to struggle to get a taxi because the airport is really big and had too many bags to walk).. If you have more than 1 bag I don´t recommend you to walk, it is far.

• April 22, 2016

• Classic Triple Room

It is located in a run down residential area. You are closed in by a big security gate & there are no staff on site during the night. Had to listen to the residential neighbors yell at eachother late into the night. Online it said they had airport shuttle & breakfast, which I why I chose this location, in fact they had neither...they did arrange a taxi for me. Breakfast was toast & coffee. It did not feel like a comfortable place to stay with children. For the cost of the room I expected something different. There are limited options for getting something to eat nearby.

The room was clean & modern, recently renovated. Maybe more appropriate for business travel than family trip.

• October 8, 2015

• Studio

The hotel is located in an industrial area with no amenities in proximity. The building itself appears in disrepair and is part of a low income residence complex.

Nothing at all

• September 22, 2015

• Studio

It was our most expensive night for accommodation in our our 3 week trip. But the convenience was worth it.

For our purpose - this was an ideal apartment to finish our Italian trip. We flew from Linate at 7 in the morning and it was a 10 minute walk from the unit to the front door of the airport. Got to sleep in until 5 - awesome! The unit is super clean and modern -extremely well set up for self catering in the unit itself and in the breakfast room.

• September 17, 2015

• Studio

Lots of graffiti in area. No restaurants or food available close by without transport. Breakfast consists of a coffee maker and a couple of fast food style cakes in wrappers. No fresh fruit or juices. Bed very hard. Small rooms.

Newly renovated inside - rooms clean and great shower. 5 mins walk to Linate Milan airport. Secured by large gate and bars on the windows. Internet speed.

• July 6, 2016

• Classic Triple Room

Area is industrial type and there are few restaurants.

Conveniently close to Linate airport (waking distance), quiet, clean,

• March 2, 2016

• Classic Triple Room

Within walking distance to Linate airport

• October 26, 2015

• Studio

Next to Linate and the fact rooms are quiet and new. Parking available inside.

• October 8, 2015

noisy, very poor breakfast

good decor

• October 5, 2015

clean, near to airport.

• April 14, 2014

Floor was dusty and a few siped webs on the ceiling, but nothing that bothers to much. It was expensive but I think it was because of the date: the International Design Fair was taking place in Milano and all hotels were over-priced in the period.

Brand new apartment, it was just refurbished and I was the 1st guest. Linens and towels were great. Excellent shower. Well equiped apartment. Very close to the airport (walking distance) if you are taking an early flight. If you are not carrying many pieces of luggage, you can easily walk to the airport.

• March 15, 2014

The area is horrific

The apartment

There are also 9 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.