Reviews of Hotel Migani Spiaggia 2 stars

Viale Vincenzo Monti 7, Rimini Central Marina, 47900 Rimini, Italy

#223 of 501 hotels in Rimini

• August 17, 2016

• Quadruple Room with Private External Bathroom

Localisation - 20m from railway tracks if you have shallow sleep you might wake up sometimes at night.

Localisation - 2 min from the beach, breakfast included, great service. Overall, if you don't care about trains then I recommend greatly!

• July 28, 2016

• Budget Single Room

I don't have anything bad to say about this hotel! It exceeded my expectations!!

The hotel was so close to the beach, it was only 5 mins away! My room was impeccably clean and good value for money as I was traveling alone and usually stay in hostels. I had a big double bed which was comfortable and I always perfect sleep here! I like this place because there's such a happy, friendly vibe and everybody is really social. It's also good that it's quiet in usual sleeping hours, and there's the option of having drinks on the terrace late too. I chose this place because I didn't want to stay in a party hostel, I wanted to have a relaxing beach holiday and it was actually more expensive to stay in a hostel! The breakfast was really good and there was a lot of fresh fruit, cereals, juices, beautiful croissants, cold meats, cheese and breads. It's so good that's it's available until 1pm!! The best thing about this place is the staff. They were always giving me recommendations of things to see and do. From recommending Federico Fellini's best films and the best piadina in town to letting me know about the small village close by where I could find traditional Italian food and wine!! As a solo female traveller, I felt so safe and comfortable at this place! The staff were always chatty and upbeat and they always made me feel at ease. It was nice to have conversations about Italian life and culture and I felt that the staff really enjoyed their job and took the time to bond with guests.

• July 27, 2016

• Quadruple Room with Private External Bathroom

The staff was very nice and helpfull :-) we were very happy when we got offered two rooms as we have 3 kids and one room would have been to small. The breakfast had a small choise of everything, but everyone can find something Thanks again guys

• August 12, 2015

• Quadruple Room with Private External Bathroom

Cool and helpful staff, great location, delicious breakfast, clean room and bathroom. Definitely recommend. I will choose this Hotel on my next trip to Rimini for sure :)

• July 27, 2015

• Quadruple Room with Private External Bathroom

Well, room was quite warm, even during night (we stayed here in July). There is a fan, but its not enough. But you are in Italy, you kinda have to expect that. :D This didn't make our stay here bad or anything.

It's very nice place to stay, if we will stay in Rimini again, we would choose this accommodation! :) It has very family atmosphere! Breakfast was good - you can choose between various food, like cereals, eggs, pastry, sweet pastry, fruits. For drink you can choose coffee (there is coffee machine), juice or milk or water. They also cleaned our apartment during our stay, even if it wasnt in price. It was very clean here and quiet. There is a little bar downstairs with very nice prices for drinks! (If I remember well, there was mojito for 3e, for example). WiFi connection was very good! If you don't want to pay for beach and just lay down your towel, it's possible on beach 79-80 (summer 2015). Staff was very nice and friendly to us and they speak english! I would recommend this hotel. We loved it here! :) It's good for long stays too, we were there for 6 nights and it was good. :)

• June 24, 2015

Soap would have been good to receive for our comfort. But everything was fine.

The staff was extremely helpful, first night we got a room facing the trains and it was quite noisy but when asking they immediately gave us another room on the quiet side of the building for the same price. The breakfast was good, ham, yoghurt, croissant, jam. The room was simple but comfortable, could use the common balcony. Very close to the beach and the "corso" of Rimini.

• September 9, 2016

The train passes very close to the hotel.

Good location close to the sea, helpful staff, nice breakfast.

• July 25, 2016

• Family

Train relay is near. You can't sleep there!!!

Very friendly people

• June 15, 2016

• Budget Twin Room

Everything was great. Perfect location, very polite and very helpful staff, clean rooms, big hall where you can relax, good breakfast.

• June 6, 2016

Very cosy little place just off the beach. Lovely staff, very friendly. Great for back packers!

• September 8, 2015

• Quadruple Room

Helpful and kind staff. Close to the beach.

• September 6, 2015

There are no comments available for this review

• August 10, 2015

• Quadruple Room with Private External Bathroom

Very nice and helpful owner, delicious breakfast , nice, friendly atmosphere at the hotel , good location, very close to the sea,

• August 6, 2015

• Family

The train is unfortunately very close and loud. The walls are also very thin.

Nice hotelstaff, good breakfast, not far from the beach..

• July 16, 2015

• Budget Twin Room

Noise becouse hotel is next to train

Staff was kind and location perfect :)

There are also 5 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.