Reviews of Rome Glam Hotel 4 stars

Via Nazionale 82, Rione Monti, 00184 Rome, Italy

#25 of 895 hotels in Rome

• January 16, 2017

nothing to complain

the hotel was brand new and good location, I have spent my birthday in Rome and hotel has offered me hot chocolate cake for my birthday, I can recommend this hotel to persons, who like a modern hotel and good location, the breakfast was buffet and there was available everything you want to have for breakfast, the personals in the hotel were friendly and helpful

• January 15, 2017

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Separate bathroom is cold, especially at night.

Excellent breakfast. They make fresh eggs and cappuccino on request. Minutes from Colosseum and Trevi Fountain. Very friendly and helpful staff. Free mini-bar. Large tub and shower. Comfortable bed.

• January 13, 2017

• Junior Suite (2 Adults)

Spa/Jacuzzi was closed for winter. Asked for an extra large bed when booking (as per hotel options), was given 2 Queen Beds.

Breakfast was good, location was excellent, close to the city shopping, Roman Forum and the train station

• January 10, 2017

• Junior Suite (2 Adults)

Breakfast was not special, average compare to other hotels. However, there was not problem, we were satisfied with that.

Location is excellent, the hotel is within the walking distance of most famous places in Rome. Staffs are also great, we received wonderful services while staying.

• January 5, 2017

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Mini bar wasn't refilled from previous guest. Requested it to be but never eventuated. It didn't worry us however as everything else was superb.

The location, although not quite central, was very close to many attractions. Everything is within walking distance. Some great stores nearby. Also a great chip place called Queens Chips - I would highly recommend these! The reception staff and porter were all very friendly and helpful. They held our bags for us as we didn't depart for several hours after check out.

• January 4, 2017

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Quiet, very comfortable bed. Nice modern room. Centrally located with plenty of reasonably priced restaurants nearby. Very good breakfast with wide selection including hot food, vegetables and fresh fruit. Very nice staff. Bar on 5 th floor with outside terrace open all day. Taxi rank across road. 5 minutes to Forum/trajans column on foot.

• December 31, 2016

• Classic Double or Twin Room

The room was clean, new and spacious. The bed was very comfortable and the room on the whole was very well presented and functional. The staff was very helpful and ready to be of assistance. Glam Hotel lived up to my expectation and more. Great value . The Hotel is Central and in good walking distance to all the main tourist spots. I personally would recommend Glam Hotel.. and would stay here again my next visit to Rome.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Extremely helpful staff and a great location. The terrace dining area is a great place to unwind yourself and enjoy a brilliant breakfast. The room itself are very cozy and stylishly decorated with all the comforts of modern fixtures

• Classic Double or Twin Room

The bathroom with toilet is separate from the shower, which was a little odd but it was fine. We had trouble figuring out how to call the front desk and we couldn't find any info in the room to guide us, but that could have been just us.

This hotel is beautiful, modern and stylish. It's easy to walk to from the train station and located on a busy street, close to many sights. We loved the hotel. We were upgraded to a superior room, which was a really nice. However, this room wasn't too spacious so I don't know how small our original room would have been. We were only staying for one night so this space was fine for us. The room was well decorated, we had a window overlooking the side street. The bed was comfortable. There was a kettle for tea, which was great. the breakfast was really good in comparison to other places we've stayed. The rooftop terrace provides nice views of the city.

• December 25, 2016

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Light in the bathroom that couldn't be switched off. The mini-bar is free on arrival, but never replenished .... so if you stay 7 nights .... you get only what is contained on day 1. Could be a 'bit' more generous with bathroom gels. (These are minor tweaks for consideration).

Fantastic location and lovely modern comfortable rooms. Breakfast was lovely, with plenty of variety and staff attention worthy of the highest grade hotels. HIGHLY RECOMENDED!

• December 23, 2016

• Classic Double or Twin Room

There was a purple light in the bathroom that just went off when the "energy key" was removed. I didn't find it very useful, once it wasn't comfortable to Sleep. I always charge my cell at night, so I had to keep it on / the energy key plugged, and sleep WITH the light on...

everything was great, since the staff to the breakfast. The central localization allows doing almost everything walking. The room was perfect, much better then I imagined with the pictures on the website.

• December 22, 2016

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Black color of all the decorations makes the room dark and gloomy. Window to the small court with stairs under construction.

Bed, room, breakfast and location. View from the cafe during breakfast.

• December 20, 2016

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Yet again another great stay at The Rome Glam. All the staff are simply fantastic from reception to housekeeping to breakfast service. Everyone goes out of their way to make your stay memorable. The superior room is spacious and spotlessly clean great bed and pillows with an excellent selection of English TV channels. My hotel of choice when staying in Rome

• December 15, 2016

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Breakfast could be better. staff tell different answers about blocking money on my account. Blocks money really early and still is not unblocked... One said that it will be blocked immediately, other said that it depend on bank. The truth is - they really don't give answer and don't care that they have the money I paid and still the blocked money, when there is no reason anymore.

Location was good. Interior and cleanliness was good also. location really good for us.

• December 14, 2016

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Room floor was tiled and cold. Blue light in the bathroom did not have an off switch and was very bright through the bathroom door which was partially transparent - had to remove room card to cut power in order to turn it off.

Great location. Able to walk to most major landmarks in less than 20 minutes.

• December 13, 2016

• Junior Suite (2 Adults)

Staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Our flight was not until afternoon so after checking out the hotel held our luggage until it was time to go to airport. Food was excellent also. Recommend this hotel 100% :-)

• December 12, 2016

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Great place, great location. the facilities are very modern. The stuff was great and help us in anyway we asked. Put you money in this hotel without hesitate, great value for your money!

• November 30, 2016

• Classic Double or Twin Room

I was disappointed that i requested something nice to be put in the room for my boyfriends 21st birthday as we came to rome to celebrate but arrived to see nothing was done, baring in mind you confirmed you would on my request online.

I loved everything, the location was amazig staff very friendly and the room was comfortable. The rooftop bar is amazing with the best views nice to have a drink at night.

• November 29, 2016

nothing really worth mentioning

the staff I met were so kind , polite and know what to do. special thanks to the Mr.straintmir( Bulgarian) working in the terrace café and bar for his kindness and smile. the reception staff are so helpful and main reason for having the first good impression during the check in.

• November 25, 2016

• Classic Double or Twin Room

The decoration and furnature was very elegant and unique .. staff was welcoming and well experienced and service was perfect.. special thanks for Ms Simona and her colleague to solve the problem with the cunning driver of the taxi..

• November 24, 2016

• Deluxe Quadruple Room

Everything! Perfect location down center! newly costructed with modern decor! the staff was excellent and generally all of its services were 5 star! the breakfast its very good!

• November 20, 2016

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Breakfasts could be better and more varied; the lady working in the meals area of the hotel was exceptional - very friendly and fast, and she had a great attitude smiling all the time.

The room was extremely clean and the hotel overall is new, modern and fresh. The cleaning of the room was immaculate. You cant get a better location than this - it's very near to Colosseum, Piazza Venezzia and all other major sights are within relative proximity if you like walking. If you don't, then there is the bus stop right opposite the hotel. Via Nazzionale street is a nice street, not too filled with tourists, like other touristy areas are, and has some shops, restaurants, pharmacies and gelaterias. Upon arrival we were given a room with a window facing some stairs and asked to change the room, which was granted.

• November 17, 2016

• Classic Double or Twin Room

The shower area was a bit small and not very private. I was traveling with my sister who was a bit uncomfortable with how visible this area was when showering. It wasn't a big issue just something that was a bit awkward for her.

The rooms were impeccably clean. The staff in the restaurant were very sweet and accommodating. The front desk printed out train schedules for us and recommended the best route the our destination. And the location is ideal. It's a short 10-15 minute walk from the train station and within walking distance to Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps, colosseum, Pantheon and so many great restaurants.

• November 13, 2016

• Superior Double or Twin Room

We stayed in the hotel for 3 nights. The hotel was excellent. The location is in a walking distance to all the main attraction. The Wi-Fi has a strong signal. Breakfast, thought basic was good. The staff was friendly and helpful. We needed to check out later than the hotel policy because the time of our flight and it was instantly approved

• November 13, 2016

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Some of the breakfast equipment was jammed in a corner, like the toaster, which caused another guest to barge in pushing us out of the way. This could be easily resolved by moving the toaster to a more convenient place. Minor irritant easily resolved.

Room very comfortable, well designed and throughly pleasant. Staff were simply the best from the concierge to the breakfast room. Nothing was too much trouble and my requests cheerfully dealt with.

• November 12, 2016

• Classic Double or Twin Room

This is a small criticism, breakfast could have been better - need to include a traditional English breakfast

Everything was excellent including the complimentary bottle of champagne for the engagement

• November 12, 2016

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Disposable drinking cups for tea and coffee in room plus very noisy street traffic even though room is soundproofed not the windows

The central location of hotel,spacious superior twin room with modern facilities and friendly staff including breakfast staff too

• November 8, 2016

• Superior Double or Twin Room

There was no privacy door on the bathroom so as I was traveling with a friend rather than my partner this made it a little awkward.

The reception staff were extremely helpful in assisting us with recommendations for restaurants and activities and booking these for us. Breakfast was delicious and varied.

• November 7, 2016

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The lobby is very small and can be overcrowded. However, for families or smaller groups this is not a problem.

The hotel has an excelent location, close to many "to see" places.

• November 6, 2016

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Very warm welcome by friendly and helpful staff; comfortable, spacious, elegant and very quiet room; delicious breakfast on the lovely roof terrace; great location.

• November 5, 2016

• Junior Suite (2 Adults)

Only minor issues: Noisy air conditioning which can be turned off but the fan starts to operate by itself time to time with an annoying sound. No shelves to place clothes etc. onto - only hangers hence the luggage could not be completely unpacked. The breakfast room was not really well organized. One person can block the "sector" on the wall side where the breakfast was served.

Convenient location. Open sweet was spacy. Good selection of food stuff in breakfast. Customer minded and polite personnel.

• November 4, 2016

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Friendly and extremely helpful staff throughout the hotel.great to see . Also the premises were amazing. We wished we were there the first week of Rome for 6 nights. Beautiful hotel

• November 4, 2016

• Executive Triple Room

Unless you can access the terrace (beautiful view), the indoor space is by far too tight and breakfast becomes a bit messy at peak time.

Brand new, nice design, great central location

• November 2, 2016

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Wastewater pipe was somewhere near my bed, so I knew when my neighbours used their WC. Such an unpleasant alarm clock. It's not acceptable for 4* hotel. Please fix it.

Excellent location: no need to use public transport to visit all major sightseeings. Modern design of room, good breakfast, nice terrace.

• November 2, 2016

• Classic Double or Twin Room

-INTERRUPTING ANNOYING BLUE LIGHT COMING OUT FROM THE BATHROOM OVER THE GLASS DOOR AT NIGHT, INSANE GOING A LITTLE BIT TOO MODERN -BREAKFAST COULD HAVE BEEN LITTLE BETTER -CHECK OUT TILL 11

-location -the view as for standard room in Rome its luck not to get view on the wall. -modern room

• October 29, 2016

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Nothing major small errors that happens every know and then.

Perfect location in the middle of everything. If you are looking to shop, thisn hotel is perfect for you. Also, the rooms were clean and had good facilities. Staff were pleasant and helpful. The hotel gave us a free mini bar for the first night.

• October 28, 2016

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Furniture a little too big for the room. Location of the shower was interesting. Would have liked more than one draw between us.

Comfortable bed. Great air con. Great tv and wifi. Wonderful breakfast. Fantastic location.

• October 28, 2016

• Family

We had an evening meal one evening when we arrived. It was good that the restaurant would still serve us at that time (up to 10.30) but the choice and quality of the meal wasn't brilliant. My husband and I didn't like the glowing light in the toilet during the night - I prefer to sleep in the dark. We couldn't find a way to turn it off, except to take the entire room key out of the slot, which turned everything off, including the sockets, etc.

Lovely, friendly and helpful staff on reception. Good breakfast with lots of choice. The restaurant is on the 5th floor with a pleasant terrace.

• October 26, 2016

• Classic Double or Twin Room

所有的一切堪称完美。The best hotel. I will definitely stay in here when I come back to Rome and I will recommend it to everyone!Don't hesitate to choose here once you see my comment.

• October 25, 2016

• Classic Double or Twin Room

No real leisure facilities Thought Breakfast was a bit boring, but we were there for 5 days and it never changed, but I am picking at straws here. It could do with a proper bar area, rather than converting the breakfast room on the 5th floor into a bar, but again I am being very picky as the chap who served drink was superb and the wines were good - no draft beer if thats your thing?

Staff were very attentive, housekeeping standards are excellent. The location was super a short walk to The Forum and all visitor attractions, we walked everywhere very easily. I own a holiday let business in Edinburgh and I would be very pleased if this was my business.

• October 25, 2016

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Couldn't be better so nothing to complain about..

The hotel was just great! Brand new, very comfortable.. Altough it's located on a very busy street, if you close your window, you can be relaxed so well! The hotel staff is very helpful, especially Alfonso on the reception. On the other hand it's just in the centre; in the middle of everything. You can walk every major touristic places. Collesium is just 15 min by walk and Fontana di Trevi maybe also 15min by walk. We have even walked to Vatican. Rome is great if you loose yourself in the narrow streets. It has always something to show you...

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Beautifully decorated, modern and clean rooms. A great selection of breakfast foods. Staff was polite and a pleasure to speak to. The views from the terrace were breathtaking. Relax and unwind after a busy day sightseeing on the beautiful terrace outside.

• Deluxe Quadruple Room

Great location-walking distance to many must see places. Comfortable beds, modern design, very clean.Nice rooftop restaurant with great view. Stuff is absolutely amazing, Alfieri, Simona, Mirko, Danielle, all of them!

• Classic Double or Twin Room

The elevators weren't linked. This isn't really even a negative.

The hotel was really lovely, very new and modern. The staff were really friendly and helpful. Their attention to detail was fantastic. They picked up from my friend's passport at checkin that it would be his birthday during the stay and left a surprise dessert and card in our room on the day. They also changed a blown light bulb without us having to ask. It seems small but some good hotels I've stayed at didn't even notice when the lights didn't work. Breakfast was really good; offered everything I wanted.

• October 10, 2016

• Classic Double or Twin Room

They have a lounge bar in the evening offering cocktails etc which sounds great. We thought we would start the night off with a few drinks in the bar but to our disappointment it was literally the same room you have breakfast in with a person serving. No atmosphere whatsoever. Needs some music at least and perhaps dim the lights a little. We went after one drink.

The room was fantastic, all mod cons and lovely furnishings. The free minibar on arrival was a nice touch. Buffet breakfast was very good with plenty of choice. Staff were very attentive. The roof terrace would be cool in the summer especially if they sort the bar area out.

• October 7, 2016

• Classic Double or Twin Room

The breakfast could have been better with more variety. Overall good place to stay but no pool.

Great location! Easy to get around, shops are 10 min walk. Hotel amongst many shops & restaurants. Room was great!

• September 29, 2016

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Tv sound didn't work, could only hear it in washroom. Took staff over 24 hour to resolve! Door was stuck and difficult to open. 24 holes later they put lubricant! Sign said pool on 6th floor so I put my bathing suit only to find out that it is not open yet😢

Comfortable beds, modern decor, breakfast included

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The downside was the room it was comfortable but I have stayed in much better superior rooms and the shower area is not what you would call private

The staff were helpful and kind and the location was ideal very central to everything. Just a lot of walking

• Superior Double or Twin Room

This is a brand new Hotel in an excellent location near to Trevi fountain. Rooms are very stylish and comfortable, large bed, comfy pillows. Breakfast was excellent and the staff are very helpful. Book this hotel you wont be disappointed! We will return!

• Classic Double or Twin Room

The design of the bathroom corner is not the most practical, although the shower itself is very good.

Very cosy place, extremelly sympathic staff. Highly recommended place. Very comfortable huge bed. Excellent noise insulation. Nice Design (still almost brand new). Cosy Terrasse. If I come back to Roma, there's a high chance that I'll pick the same Hotel again.

• September 15, 2016

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Staff is fantastic. Beds are superb with low and high pillows to choose from. Rooftop terrace and an aperitif every night. Very clean and new hotel right in the center of Rome. Definitely my regular hotel from now on.

• September 6, 2016

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Don't get scared with the rather "tacky" name, it is really an excellent hotel.

A little gem found in Rome! Great location, excellent hotel. No restaurant, but so many great options for dinner around the corner. Breakfast room with access to roof terrace-fantastic start of the day

• August 25, 2016

• Superior Double or Twin Room

I thought that the Room Service presentation and service was very good. However,the quality of the food is quite poor. Most of the meals and snacks are from frozen but you are made aware of this on the menu. Breakfast was good but the scrambled eggs were rubbery. Boing!! Boing!!! Again I am not sure if the eggs were microwaved but not the best culinary experience.However fresh fruit,pastries,yoghurts,bacon and sausages and much much more I have marked comfort down as the beds were rock hard.Sorry about that.Hard beds might suit others for example my 11 year old thought the beds were very comfy.

I thought the staff were all excellent. They are going arrange for a package I left at the hotel to be sent back to me in England. Alfiero,Mona Lisa,Simone and Daniel all went the extra Roman mile to help us with everything. The Breakfast staff were wonderful too.

• August 21, 2016

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Awesome!! Brand new hotel,clean,very helpfull and polite staff. Close to city centre. Bus stop in front of hotel. Locates on Very lively street. Delicious breakfast, tried to serve all nationalities breakfast habits.. Well done Mood hotels!!☺️☺️☺️

• August 12, 2016

• Classic Double or Twin Room

This hotel is brand new and absolutely gorgeous! The best shower I have had in any hotel around Europe! The pillows and the mattress were so comfortable and the night safe in the wardrobe opening from the top was just brilliant to see into - no bending down required at all . Great coat hangers too. All the towels pure white and fluffy the bath sheets a great size and plenty of bathroom products too with the added plus of the TV sound in the ensuite! Mona Lisa at reception was so helpful with directions around the city. All the reception staff are wonderful they cannot do enough for you. Jaleb the porter was so kind showing me where I could buy a 24 hour bus/ tram/metro travel ticket. Eleanora the breakfast waitress always remembered I liked my 2 shots of expresso in my coffee which was very thoughtful. Breakfast has excellent hot and cold choices. Book this hotel when you stay in Rome!- its location is so central and Via Nationale is great for shopping. You will not be disappointed-I certainly wasn't - it made my 5 day solo trip to Rome !

• July 20, 2016

• Classic Double or Twin Room

We gave some comments to Hotel which sure will fix , sound speaker inside toilet cannot be modified , some water leaking.

Hotel is brand new, very clean , staff are very supportive (Mona Liza-PM shift and Rafael-AM shift) Location is extremely perfect.

• July 19, 2016

• Classic Double or Twin Room

price didnt include breakfast, and since it is new, the smell of decoration is heavy

every thing is great, it is a new hotel, the location, the staff, the facility is great

• January 19, 2017

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Was a really great hotel. Very friendly staff, very very clean, modern and liked everything.

• January 18, 2017

• Classic Double or Twin Room

New, clean and friendly staff. Also good location.

• January 17, 2017

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Water heater is slow & a/c heater is ok

Location & staff

• January 17, 2017

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Breakfast is poor with limited quantities and limited variety

• January 16, 2017

• Classic Double or Twin Room

mini-bar. very few choice.

Location, staff, cleanliness, breakfast.

• January 11, 2017

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Breakfast buffet a little cramped and poorly arranged. Good good though

Excellent location near to the colosseum and trevi fountain

• January 7, 2017

Absolutely amazing

• January 5, 2017

The view from my room

Almost everything

• Classic Double or Twin Room

If there are rooms with two single beds, it could be better.

No lobby

All nee Very clean Great breakfast Modern communication equipment

• December 25, 2016

• Family

Everything, especially the staff they were friendly

• December 19, 2016

• Superior Double or Twin Room

great location. great breakfast. great stuff. highly recommend.

• December 16, 2016

• Deluxe Quadruple Room

absolutely amazing! the breakfast was perfect! the room luxurious! and the service 5 star!

• December 11, 2016

having to leave.

Very friendly helpful staff. Luxurious comfortable clean room and great central location. Will be returning in the new year.

• December 8, 2016

• Classic Double or Twin Room

I like the decoration and style of rooms.

• December 7, 2016

Cant thank of something

Great location, very nice and helpfull staf Very nice rooms

• December 4, 2016

• November 20, 2016

Some small service glitches - but good overall. Too many lights in room at night

Modern, cool decor, generally comfy - great rooftop terrace

Browse Rome Glam Hotel Traveler Photo Gallery