Reviews of Natural Factory 1 stars

904-2174 Okinawa, Okinawa City, Yogi 1-35-10, Japan

#5 of 9 hotels in Okinawa City

• January 2, 2017

Weather is kind of humid, but I was use to it since I'm from Houston. Not really a dislike just be aware.

Not your regular hotel. Definitely not fancy. Actually a house, which I enjoyed. Host and his wife were great. Made me feel at home. Location was great once I figured my way around.

• March 31, 2016

I have nothing bad to say about the Natural Factory, it was great.

I loved the Natural Factory. Kazoo, the owner was fantastic and provided lots of help and info. I thoroughly recommend the Natural Factory Guest House for anyone travelling to Okinawa.

• March 29, 2016

The host was AMAZING, went out of his way to make sure we were happy, gave us lifts to local areas and arranged taxis for us when travelling further afield. The rooms were massive considering the price and the property had a big garden and a mini skate ramp! I would highly, highly recommend Natural Factory to anyone looking to stay around Okinawa City.

• September 5, 2016

The owner was perfect ! Cool surf attitude, very open minded, we can't hope better !! I recommand 100%

• August 31, 2016

The owner is very passionate with his work. Speaks fluent English. He cares a lot about his customers, making sure our trip is smooth and comfy.

• June 2, 2016

Kazu san, the host is friendly and helped a lot. Superb SUP instructor ! Looking forward to go back there.

There is also 1 review without text. This impacts the overall review score.