Reviews of Les Borjs De La Kasbah

#315 of 797 hotels in Marrakesh

9.7

• March 31, 2016

• Family

My family and I have travelled all around the world and this is by far our favourite hotel. Not one complaint, the rooms, food, pool, grounds were all amazing. Best of all the staff were so warm, welcoming and helpful. We highly recommend.

• February 10, 2016

• Suite

Nothing of note.

This place reminds me of the lines outside the Shalimar Gardens "If there is a heaven on Earth it is here, it is here, it is here". Everything about our stay was just fantastic. The staff were terrific, the location was great, the decor and the housekeeping extraordinary and the facilities wonderful. Wish we could go back soon.

• November 20, 2016

Slightly odd smell from toilet.

Beautiful property, wonderful staff, excellent breakfast, spa is highly recommended.

• September 27, 2015

Lovely hotel that demonstrates attention to details and exceptional service. The spa services were wonderful as well.

• September 22, 2015

• Suite

- Very friendly staff - Professional and relaxing wellness

• May 18, 2014

Sometimes I couldn't get wifi or makes calls from my phone in my room but at least there was a lovely court yard to sit in.

The staff is so wonderful and friendly . One man spoke with me about the show I saw at the hotel and explained to me about the Berber and Moroccan language and culture. It was great. I would definitely stay there again.

There are also 7 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.