Reviews of Luna Palace 5 stars

Avenida Camaron Sabalo S/N, 82110 Mazatlán, Mexico

#25 of 63 hotels in Mazatlán

• 5 November 2016

• Studio

the bed was to soft for me. and the tiny little bugs or fleas were all over the bathroom sink and a few other places

the people were very nice and the food and pool were execelent

• 28 April 2016

First thing I didn't like was the bathroom size, as a larger disabled person I found using the toilet and shower very difficult, I was also unable to access the washroom sink in my wheelchair, and I had to fold my wheelchair to fit through the door to my room every time we went in or out of it. Also the wheelchair access ramp is far too steep to safely and comfortably negotiate, also beach access for wheelchairs is non-existent, this truly needs to be remedied. I am also puzzled by the hotel's policy of not allowing guests to entertain outside guests of their own in their rooms, forcing us to go out to eat rather than have a meal in our room. We also found not having access to ice quite unpleasant, having to purchase ice for drinking elsewhere was very inconvenient, as was the number of power outlets, there was only one, with only one port by the bed, and one in the kitchen, again as a disabled person having to use the kitchen counter for my laptop, or to charge my phone because the bedside plug was occupied by my husband's C-PAP machine was an unpleasant challenge.

The staff were wonderful, helpful, kind, friendly. I am wheelchair dependent and the staff were always on hand to aid my husband with helping me up ramps and stairs. The pool was beautiful, and a great size, and being right on the beach was especially wonderful. It was also fantastic to return to a fresh, clean room everyday.

• 13 March 2016

• Studio

Wi-fi could be a little better.

Nice pool and beach area, rooms nice, beds comfortable. Bellman "Louis" is very nice, always ready to smile and help out.

• 27 December 2016

Todo

Todo

• 4 September 2016

• Studio

The rain on our last day.

Our room was nice and clean and very quiet at night, we had a great stay.

• 11 August 2016

• Family
    • Studio (4 Adults)

That We did not stayed longer.

Really nice staff. Strong customer service. Great location.

• 1 April 2016

Just great !!

There is 1 review without text. This impacts the overall review score.