Reviews of art'otel Amsterdam 5 stars

Prins Hendrikkade 33, Amsterdam City Center, 1012 TM Amsterdam, Netherlands

#30 of 395 hotels in Amsterdam

• January 16, 2017

• Art Twin Room

we were a bit unlucky with our room which was located directly next to the cleaning staff preparation area and because of that I didn't feel the room tariff was justified. during our 2 days stay the galary was closed, another unlucky coincidence.

Definitely a hotel I'd recommend - great location, stylish rooms, good breakfast, lovely in-house bar The hotel manager (Maria if I remember correctly) was absolutely wonderful.

• January 15, 2017

• Art King Room

Lovely hotel, went for my partners 30th and it was excellent. Breakfast was lovely, wide variety to choose from and a lovely room we had. Would definately stay here again and recommend to to anyone else.

• January 14, 2017

• Art King Room

It was nice that staff were so attentive but it would be constantly a knock on the door to check if everything was alright and if we wanted anything which when naked or asleep wasn't ideal.

Very good location close to everything with a very nice breakfast. Great room with lots extras and a few nice touches including bottle of water in room.

• January 11, 2017

• Art Room with Iconic View

Nothing. Everything was just perfect.

Our room was unbelievable. The Art Room XL was one of the best hotel rooms I have stayed in and it truly did live up to its name of having an Iconic view of central station.

• January 9, 2017

• Art King Room

Pool area was really not clean. piles of dirty towels. And the area was cold. Including the sauna. Found dust in the room (have picture of that)

Nice big room. Beakfast was good but long waiting for a simple coffee.

• January 4, 2017

• Art King Room

The rooms did not have windows but drafts. Inquired about DVD player in the room prior to visit (through booking.com) and the answer was that we could borrow at the reception; however, when asked upon arrival, the reception told us that they do not have any DVD players. We planned to stay in to watch DVDs but we had to change our plans. Also the hotel staff visited our room so many times for nonrequested services (refilling the mini bar fridge, water supply, etc). I feel that they should have done those before we arrive (especially refilling of the minibar) and greet with complementary water once. Overall, not really comfortable stay.

nice breakfast with warm breakfast options

• January 1, 2017

• Family

The room, the breakfast was perfect, but if you would like to have breakfast in the room, the service is poor. Gym very dirty, small and cold. Swimming pool is not nice. The staff aren't professional. The lobby is not elegant, too simple. And the curtain is awful, very old, not fashionable! It' s a good 4 stars hotel, but not 5 stars. No londiner.

• December 31, 2016

• Art King Room

External noise (tramway, party downstairs...), the part of the breakfast that you order was cold (eggs, pancakes...), we also had a chipped plate. A towel was missing after the room service came to our room, room service was too intrusive, lack of courtesy from the staff at the reception, lack of intimacy in the room (no doors between the bathroom and the bed area)

Near the city center and the train station.

• December 29, 2016

• Art King Room

Minibar overpriced even by overpriced standards. Breakfast menu was built all around eggs. Though my wife loved it, me being allergic to eggs didn't have a lot to look forward to but having said that whatever breakfast was there for me was of fantastic quality.

Amazing location. Extremely helpful staff. Very well proportioned room. Fantastic decor.

• December 27, 2016

• Art King Room

For such an expensive hotel, they make you leave a deposit on everything. €75 deposit just on the off chance you'll use the minibar. Maybe they've had a lot of runners? I feel like I pay the premium fur trust.

Great breakfast. Comfy beds

• December 26, 2016

• Art King Room

Swimming pool is too small. Even though I was at the last floor, I heard noise all the time. Not from the other rooms, but from outside. The isolation is bad. I could sleep well, but be aware of it. The hotel says it's a art hotel, but the decoration is cheap in some ways. So it doesn't look like a five stars hotel. I don't think the price worth it.

Staff is really nice, at any moment. The hotel is located 2min from the train station, which is really convenient. The fitness room is huge. Breakfast is awesome and the living room is really friendly. You want to spend time there.

• December 23, 2016

• Art King Room

A quirky mix of modern art, fantastic interior design and technological architecture. A particular favourite was the bathroom glass which at the flick of the 'peekaboo' switch turned from clear to opaque. I would recommend this hotel to anyone! Fantastic!

• December 22, 2016

• Art King Room

Very happy overall. Price was fair. Just can't think of anything to complain about.

The location across from the train station is excellent. The room itself was comfortable, more spacious than we might have expected for a crowded, major city, and well designed. The extras, such as a bottle of water and snacks, coffee, etc. were thoughtful and appreciated, and the breakfast in the morning was terrific and quite generous.

• December 21, 2016

• Art King Room

Bed was somewhat uncomfortable so we asked for all of the different a alternative pillows (there were 8!!) which definitely helped.

Breakfast was delicious, room was immaculate and huge, very modern and spacious all round! Staff were always very accommodating and friendly.

• December 19, 2016

• Art King Room

Poor breakfast, waiting time At restaurant (25 min for a cold coffee) lack of explanation about facilities, clean toilets (vomit)

Nice bed, friendly staff

• December 18, 2016

Was loud in the evening (party atmosphere at the bar, load music which you could hear on the 1st floor) which overall was fine but we just weren't expecting but it wouldn't stop me from booking again,

Overall staff had good customer service, All requests were met, even down to charging my phone as I had forgotten my charger. excellent location.

• Art King Room

not enough lighting options in rooms. had to rig up an iPhone flashlight as a night light in the bathroom couldn't figure out how to use coffeemaker a young couple pushing a stroller/pram had trouble with revolving front door

the whole breakfast experience was fantastic staff is cheerful, friendly umbrellas by the front door (nice) never needed to wait long for an elevator

• Art King Room

Restaurant was amazing but we were sat at a table which was facing a toilet door! Not acceptable. However they did move us when asked and the food/service made up for it

Very friendly staff, we felt very welcome from our first steps through the door. Beautiful hotel and lovely restaurant and bar. Very clean and the toiletries/free water daily/turn down service were a lovely classy touch.

noisy around

A perfect location for you walk with your suitcase to the Central station and walk to have a great dinner at the famous chinese seafood restaurant

• December 13, 2016

• Art Room with Iconic View

The breakfast each day we felt was poor. It was barely hot, the eggs were overlooked.. The bacon, sausages on all occasions were hard. The coffee we ordered was cold on all occasions and we had to call down for milk. By the time the milk arrived the coffee was freezing so it was pointless having the coffee to start with.

We really liked the decor within the building.. it was warm, comforting and contemporary.

• December 13, 2016

• Art Room with Iconic View

This sure not a hotel for self drive guest, nobody cares you drive on not, car park is 15 minutes away, This is sure not a 5 star hotel looking at service, the worst of all hotels i have stayed is the breakfast here , The F&B Manager really need to go for training, first you are in Holland but i have the feeling this hotel is Italian, They try to make you to be served but nobody knows how to handle so you wait for hours and still you got nothing, on our first day i order coffee and two boiled eggs, breakfast is limited i ask for dutch cheese the chef behind the counter said we have italian cheese , i told him we are Holland i would like Dutch cheese, he sorry we dont have. when i was still waiting for my eggs and coffee, i ask 4 waiters finally after 40 minutes my wife left from anger the restaurant i waited other 10 minutes and i left as well without the coffee and eggs. ,and complain to the reception they give you all kind of promises but nothing happen, next day we went early not many people still a long wait, my advise don't book hotel with breakfast its a disaster there Second morning as i was sitting on front of the counter i saw the chef flirting around with the female waiters cutting food and give it to the female waiters and secretly they are enjoying there food, than looking after there guest. Than out of the blue i got the house keeper standing in our room, how is this possible people can walk in to room like like that, they provide coffee in the room but they don't refill the coffee so we to ask again. we complain so much, i got a call from the duty manager and he said sorry for all this here are two cocktail vouchers from the house, we never used

only the location

• December 9, 2016

• Art King Room

They charged us on arrival for damages which was €75 euros, the lady told us we would have it back within a couple of days, we still haven't received it, a week later.

Breakfast was incredible and the staff were very happy to help us on our trip. The bedroom was huge and the bed was so comfy.

• December 8, 2016

• Art King Room

If I was really going to split hairs I would say a toothbrush/toothpaste in the room but apart from this I can't think of anything

The staff were amazing and the facilities were fantastic, one of the cleanest rooms I've ever stayed in. The location was spot on and the overall look of the building was amazing. The breakfast was simply sublime, nothing was to much of a chore for the great team of waiting staff. I highly recommend this hotel and would definitely stay here again without a doubt.

• December 5, 2016

• Art King Room

We were quite "unlucky" with our reservation. At check-in we were told the hotel was fully booked. My wife and I were quite disappointed after our trip and had the feeling the staff was not helping much to solve the issue. They offered us an accomodation in a hotel next door, which was not as nice, for the first night. At check-out, we were anyway asked to pay the full price for the 2 nights as if we stayed at Art'otel which I still find rather twisted and offensive. They then offered us two complimentary cocktails, they must have thought that would have been enough to make up for the first nigth, which we honestly took as a joke. If you think 2 free cocktails are enough in these cases, well there's something we will never agree on customer satisfaction... All in all, not a nice experience. First time in my life I was told our booking was scrap paper as they had meanwhile sold the room to someone else. Customer service really poor, if your target is to be fun and creative, you should also make sure your customers are (almost always) satisfied. I would have appreciated a call to let me know about the issue in advance, so that i could have cancelled the booking and reserved somewhere else. When you are travelling you don't want others to decide for you where you gonna sleep. You surely have loads of loyal customers, and understandably so, since yestarday you have lost 2 returning customers.

Quite a wide choice for breakfast, building is new and nicely decorated. The atmosphere is also fairly vibrant and location is superb, right opposite the station, therefore easy to reach from Airport and conveniently located nearby most attractions in the city centre.

• November 30, 2016

• Art King Room

We didn't sleep well two out of three nights due very loud music downstairs in the hotel bar! There were some events going on: One night till midnight and the next night till 2am! We complained, but it didn't help. Actually I pay for a bed in a hotel to rest and sleep and not to get disturbed by awful noises! It's an expensive hotel and not a youth hostel.

Good location opposite the central station, big and clean room, delicious French toast for breakfast

• November 28, 2016

• Art King Room

very bad experience upon arrival. I requested early check it and the hotel arranged the pick up from the hotel. However once I arrived the room wasn't ready and the staff was surprised and I didn't hear even sorry from one guy who claimed to be the manager. I arrived on Nov 15th @ 7:00 AM

a good stay since the hotel with in the centre and near to the station Food was really good

• November 27, 2016

NOTHING! ITs amazing!

The breakfast was amazing! Really liked the chocolate chip cookies. The room was very comfortable and had everything we wanted. We loved the personalised honeymoon card that was waiting for us in our room. AND to top it all, the location was FANTASTIC!

• November 23, 2016

• Art King Room

The noise during the night both from outside and inside the hotel- room was shaking when drum was passing but there wa ms also another noise of something metal coming from inside the hotel - plus : our room was at the very end of the corridor and every morning we could hear the trolley of housekeeping......had no sleep at all - terribly noisy. & check in took 20 minutes due to unqualified staff...

The interior design.

• November 23, 2016

We loved everything

We loved everything about art hotel! Amazing room, huge, clean, great bed & pillows. Excellent coffe machine, big bathroom. Loved the little presents they left on the bed each night. Breakfast was the best!!! Lots of variety great taste, we loved everything so much that we even ate dinner at the hotel restaurant. Definitely my hotel next time👍

• November 22, 2016

Some staff appeared standoffish/arrogant

Food outstanding, room and facility quality fantastic, location superb, very clean, well thought out layout, beautiful unusual art.

• November 21, 2016

• Art King Room

The pool was on the cold side so not relaxing when the weather was cold and rainy too.

Big bed. Blackout curtains. No noise even though in the city centre.

• November 20, 2016

• Art King Room

This hotel is wonderful. Great staff, very big and comfortable room. Breakfast was good. Right next to the central station, in the middle of the city within a walking distance from all the major attractions.

• November 16, 2016

• Art King Room

They tried to book us into another hotel for first night as they had no rooms.....despite the fact it was pre-paid & I had confirmation. They sorted it after a heated discussion. Breakfast was slow - my order took over half an hour & the waitress tried to blame it on their electronic system not working (it was working for everyone else who were getting their orders within 5 mins!). I then saw her finally write it down & give it to the chef...! At checkout there were lots of things wrongfully added to our bill. A telephone call (didn't touch the phone other than when reception called me); extras from the minibar - I'd had a water & juice but told i'd had other stuff too! And best of all apparently i'd ordered €34 fast track tickets to Van Gough museum....! Which was not correct either. All items were taken off thankfully but i don't find it particularly acceptable to have to prove oneself innocent after spending €900 for 3 nights...and especially when suffering from a sore neck from the really terrible bed pillows.

Locations good, nice bar, great shower

• November 14, 2016

• Art King Room

Cool funky vibe throughout hotel especially bar on the weekend evening with the dj playing the tunes which can be heard all over the ground floors of hotel.

• November 14, 2016

• Art King Room

Service at breakfast and in the bar a bit slow especially when they were busy. On our second night we waited almost 15 minutes for drinks because part of the bar was closed for a corporate event. Open plan bathroom no door to the toilet, shower and bath just a partition wall to the bedroom. Pool and Sauna area a bit disappointing, no Jacuzzi and the access was through the reception and bar.

Central location close to the rail station and Dam Square.Well situated for all the attractions. Very spacious, comfortable and quiet room, good wifi. Very nice bar and restaurant, food very good. Hotel staff friendly and helpful.

• November 8, 2016

• Art King Room

The staff could have been a little more on the ball with things such as breakfast service etc but other than that very friendly

The bedroom was comfy and had everything I needed. The Location of the hotel was also excellent.

• November 8, 2016

• Art King Room

Had to wait inordinate length of time to place a late lunch order in the bar and equally long wait for food. Our coffee was icy by the time it arrived.

The staff were excellent. Friendly, courteous and helpful.

• November 7, 2016

• Art Room with Iconic View

Cant speak highly enough of this hotel! Manager and his staff were excellent throughout the stay and couldn't do enough for you. The location is ideal - 2 minutes from Central Station, and facilities were all excellent. We will be returning!

• November 7, 2016

• Art King Room

Whats not to like? Everything was really great!

Friendly staff, cool decor, very central. Breakfast was yummy with a great selection. A bit gutted I didn't have time to visit the pool, but I will be heading back on my next visit for sure!

• November 1, 2016

• Art King Room

TV system had faults which no one could fix(audio description subtitles and no pay channels working)

Free room upgrade and bottle of Preseco to help us celebrate our anniversary.

• October 25, 2016

• Art King Room

the interior of the hotel was a bit dark, especially the elevators and public bathrooms - this supposed to add to the atmosphere, but....

great location - right across the street from Central train station

• October 24, 2016

• Art Room with Iconic View

Loved our stay at artotel the staff couldn't do enough for us and the services provided were great and easy to get to the city ticket sales office and the train for the airport would defo be staying there again

• October 21, 2016

• Art King Room

My booking was confirmed and 1 hour later prior to my arrival I received a phone call stating that they sold my room as mine was not guaranteed with a credit card, despite it not stating anywhere on the terms and conditions that my room wouldn't be guaranteed should I not provide credit card details. All it said was that I could pay at the premises. Absolutely ridiculous on behalf of this site and the hotel. I was forced to stay in another hotel which I had to source last minute and pay walk in prices!

• October 19, 2016

• Art Room with Iconic View

Thought the location was excellent and the vibe was cool. The lobby, bar, restaurant, lounge and art gallery are excellent. The decor and theme are inspiring and provoking.

• October 19, 2016

• Art King Room

The service at the resturant was average. We wished the cupboards were bigger and had shelving in addition to the hanging option.

We enjoyed the hotel, it is young, funky and modern. I enjoyed the gym - it's great.

• October 17, 2016

• Art King Room

The staff had a poor attitude and unfortunately had what sounded like a night club underneath our room until the early hours of the morning. Wouldn't normally complain but as it was so loud we couldn't hear each other speak we had to report it.

Breakfast was great and good location.

• October 13, 2016

• Art Room with Iconic View

The air conditioning in the room made ticking noise - slightly annoying

The friendliest and most helpful staff I've ever come across House keeping was very prompt in fixing the room up

• October 11, 2016

• Art King Room

the king bed was comfortable enough, but was 2 doubles pushed together, so couldn't sleep comfortably in the middle.

cool room, different light settings with the easy touch of a button; great location, easy access to train, awesome lounge/bar

• October 6, 2016

• Art King Room

If it were a touch more reasonable on price I would go back time and time again. But it's for special occasions only!!

If you want somewhere that exudes 'cool' with that added extra wow factor then this is the hire for you. If you are looking for somewhere cheap and cheerful then this isn't right for you. You pay for the hotel, the service, the location and that extra little something that makes a stay special.

• October 6, 2016

• Art King Room

The hotel was very beautiful and the room was comfortable, spacious and very well designed. The staff was friendly and very helpful at all times. Great experience.

• September 30, 2016

• Art King Room

Nothing. Would love to stay again .

Loved the fun and stylish decor. Extremely friendly and helpful staff. Great food in the restaurant. Comfy and quiet room. Particularly liked the little treats left on the pillows at night !

• September 29, 2016

• Art King Room

Buffet breakfast could have been better i.e. no museli, had to get someone in the kitchen to make toast rather than being able to self serve

Cool, interesting interiors, pleasant staff, gym, close to the station

• September 28, 2016

• Art King Room

No doors between the main bathroom and the rest of the room equals - no privacy. Room service, hot breakfast items were cold. When coffee is poured into a cup, in the kitchen, and transferred to the room it will end up cold! - simple. Try insulated jugs. Weekend Party time in the Bar/Restaurant, next to the reception area, is unbearably noisy. I could not eat or drink there at those times.

Quiet room, comfy large bed, large TV with lots of channels. Good location for the City.

• September 27, 2016

• Art King Room

Staff were extremely friendly and helpful . Rooms were large and very quiet with lovely turn down treats left each evening . The breakfast was excellent.

• September 27, 2016

• Art Room with Iconic View

We had a room with an 'iconic' view, looking out over the square, the stretch of water, and Centraal Station as a backdrop. The room was very comfortable, with a lovely spacious bathroom, and breakfast was included in the price. There's a nice bar and seating area downstairs, and various works of art dotted around, along with an art gallery.

• September 26, 2016

• Art King Room

Breakfast in the room on Saturday 24th did not arrive, could not complain as phone in room broken, when reported to reception that didn't arrive they didn't seem bothered. Then went to the restaurant and ordered poached eggs 3 times which also did not arrive! Rooms were dusty. Someones uneaten breakfast tray was left in corridor on our friends floor for nearly 20 hours.

The location, good variety of TV channels.

• September 24, 2016

• Family
    • Art King Room

This hotel was not our style. Too noisy all night long. Very dim lighting and mirrors in rooms was not for us. This hotel was much bigger and busier than we like. However, staff was great helping with bags, calling reliable taxi, and answering all questions. Very friendly. Location was close to all transportation.

Fabulous staff members. Very attentive and helpful. Friendly and welcoming.

• September 23, 2016

• Art Room with Iconic View

We were on the top floor where the windows are much smaller than the floors below so although we had booked an 'iconic view' it was only possible to enjoy it when standing at the window. The room was expensive so it was only just value for money.

Excellent sized room, all very comfortable. Loved the artworks all around the hotel. Super breakfast with swift service, enjoyed the swimming pool and sauna. Efficient lifts!

• September 22, 2016

• Art King Room

more cheese options on the breakfast buffet maybe? a proper working scale for the luggages? late checkout options could be inviting.. they charge a percentage of the daily fee, over an hour late check-out's. long time travelling guests should be informed by the laundry time. it is once a day at 9 am. shoul be improved.

great location and good staff :)) very clean. staff is lovely and diciplined. 5 mins walking to the 'centraal station' , 15 mins walk to flower market and around. beds are the comfiest :) decor is artsy but not tiring. it is '' a small almost luxury hotel'' :) indoor smoking area.

• September 21, 2016

• Art King Room

Ordered food from the restaurant was sometimes ie two mornings in a row we had to return our Eggs Benedict as the eggs were cold. Our room on arrival was not ready until 17.45 despite the booking detail stipulating 14.00 hours

Staff were generally helpful and very informed. Room was excellent and cleanliness impeccable. Location was unbeatable.

• September 20, 2016

• Art King Room

Real double bed and one big quilt More tea (english breakfast) and much more milk to make it with

Don't let the quirky decor of this hotel make you think the service won't be good, the staff were all excellent. You get a warm reception every time you go in and in the restaurant the team are very friendly and attentive. Rooms are large and well equipped although the l double bed, 2 singles pushed together with separate quilts isn't particularly romantic Free bathroom supplies are Elemis and they top them up every day and leave you little samples of other stuff at turn down time. Breakfast is excellent with a very wide range of choice and tea, coffee and the cooked elements are made to order and served at your table Location is very good only about 150 metres from the station which itself is only 20 mins by train from the airport so getting to it and finding it is easy

• September 20, 2016

• Art Twin Room

The front desk staff try to be helpful but seem reluctant to provide specific information. Would be helpful if they enlarged a map of the tourist area and clearly indicated the most popular streets so that this could be easily distributed to guests rather than always answering the same question 'where should we walk?' We kept getting lost on boring streets and are pretty savvy travellers. It was a waste of time. We wanted to be on the best streets as there are so many. Also, when asked to send water to the room or call a restaurant to say that would be late and to hold our table, the staff did not oblige the requests which was disconcerting and unfortunate. These were items that could have been avoided and were frustrating. these make the difference in having a positive experience or not. The bed was not comfortable and the bathroom was extremely small and unmanageable. The air conditioner was very loud and made it difficult to fall asleep. And where was the hot water/warm at best so don't count on that steaming hot shower. Again the location made up for many of the glaring faults. The ladies at the front desk did try very hard and were vey positive and delightful. The gentleman had attitude.

The breakfast was excellent in a lovely breezy room overlooking the square and via Augusta the pedestrian street. The front desk staff gave good restaurant suggestions for dinner.

• September 17, 2016

• Art King Room

Was slightly confused when asked to pay for the stay, with deposit, when we checked in as it clearly states that payment is expected on check out. Not that this made any difference to us however could not help feeling had we been dressed in designer gear and sporting a matching Armani luggage set then this would not have been the case! Where as the self serve choice at breakfast was good the cooked breakfast was poor in quantity and flavour. One hard poached egg on one slice of toast was dissapointing. Felt sorry for the sausage which appeared to have been kept on a hot plate for three days! Hard and tasteless and inedible unless one had a chainsaw.

The friendly helpful staff. The housekeeping of our room was exceptional. To return from a busy days sightseeing to our bed turned down for the night with pillow spray and relaxing balm, mood lights and music on was magical. Fabulously comfortable bed and pillows. Exceptional bathroom with gorgeous smelling gels, soap and cream. Loved wrapping up in the soft towel dressing gown and slippers. Smoking room a bonus late at night.

• September 17, 2016

• Art King Room

Concept of hotel is minimalism, which does not work well if you need a place to put your clothes--while there was a decent closet. there was no space to put underwear, t-shirts etc.'Edgy' decor included very dim lighting in elevator hallways, as well as art which might be seen as bad taste by some.

Wonderful attentive staff who were super helpful. Comfortable beds, great toiletries and bathroom,very good breakfast included in room price.Very good location near central train station and multiple tram & bus lines making it easy to get to many different parts of the city.

• September 9, 2016

• Art King Room

the dinner menu in the restaurant left something to be desired.

Central location to train station, quiet rooms, mood lighting was fun, unique design. The staff was friendly and took care of us whenever we needed.

• September 6, 2016

• Art King Room

The only problem we had was some interruptions from the stuff knocking the door as a response to requests or calls we never made.

Excellent location, beautifully decorated interior, good entertainment system (including music and video on demand), huge and comfortable beds, top notch restaurant, friendly and helpful stuff.

• September 5, 2016

• Art King Room

Lighting was appalling. In the bedrooms and especially in the bathroom. Even the lifts it was difficult to see the lift buttons in the dark lift. Might be trendy but not user friendly.

Breakfast was excellent - great choice of everything.

• September 4, 2016

• Art King Room

staff at breakfast not polite enough

complimentary breakfast / lots of variations comfy bed pillow spray on the bed good location stunning design

• September 4, 2016

Access to the spa was not directly from the floor lift down; you have to walk through reception. Spa was excellent, though.

The rooms were very comfortable. The restaurant was excellent, the style of menu for dinner was great for a group of three like ours. Ralph at reception gave us excellent ideas for tours, eating & entertainment. Very convenient to get around from here. We received complimentary fruit platters and a surprise almost every evening. Wonderful city, great people and excellent hotel. We will be back!

• September 1, 2016

• Art King Room

The tv was not enough channels, esp music channels, the room was quite dark, the coffee maker was not easy to use and would have been better if easier to work and more selection of coffee not just expresso.

The bed, the peek boo lighting, the whole room, facilities

• September 1, 2016

• Art King Room

The breakfast ordered as room service was not good. The service was great, but the food was bad: the eggs were loaded with salt and inedible and the selection of breakfast foods limited.

The front desk was wonderful and friendly (we got a room upgrade!); the art work was spectacular, the room was beautiful and comfortable, and the location was perfect. We had a terrific stay at a top notch hotel.

• August 26, 2016

• Art Twin Room

Sauna and swimming pool surroundings could be better organised and cleaner. Everything was soaking wet even though there was someone supposedly in charge of keeping everything in check. Similarly in the changing areas. It's quite inconvenient that to reach the pool you have to go by reception, the restaurant and the bar area...

Best thing about the hotel is the personnel - attentive, helpful and genuinely nice Location is great as well. Breakfast very nice although sometimes they're so busy that by the time the cooked breakfast arrives at the table it's a bit cold.

• August 25, 2016

• Art King Room

Our room was beside the staff stuff room, and we had noise from them coming and going, picking things and slamming the door! We said this to the reception guys, but they just said we are sorry! (The room they offered us for changing was not in our rooms class)

Breakfast area and foods they offered was amazing. Decoration is interesting but a bit weird. Little life quotes here and there was my most favorable at this hotel.

• August 23, 2016

• Art King Room

However, the noise protection could have been better.When the neighbour's door is shut(even though automatically), the whole room shook from its impact. Noise proof was not very good. Hope you can do something with that. Thank you!

All was perfect. We really enjoyed the stay in Art'Otel. We will definitely come again.

• August 23, 2016

• Art King Room

Very dark- room, lift, restaurant. Lots of mistakes by staff. Staff friendly but not as polished in service as expected for the price. Pool very cold.

Good location. Nice breakfast. Nice sauna. Good wi-fi