Reviews of Hostel Fair

Bulevar vojvode Misica 37-39, Savski Venac, 11000 Belgrade, Serbia

#165 of 185 hotels in Belgrade

Based on 46 hostel reviews

• January 8, 2017

1- They send message ( and ignore, my answers) 2- We Had booking confirmation but they give us different room ( dirty, dusty with missing bedding ) for much higher price. 3- broken stuffs in hostels, and far away from center ( for this price you can get much much better ) They are cheaters and booking will not help you.

• November 20, 2016

I had to wait until 23.00 to check in. Suddenly an older man with a a young woman came out of my room. I guess we can all agree of what happened inside. The man in the reception didn't even change the sheets before letting me in. I had to steel from an another room to make the bed with clean cheets

Clean hallway and common room

• November 15, 2016

We stayed there in November and the room was cold. Supposedly there was heating but it was low. On top of that the window in our room could not close properly. The WiFi started working at 2 AM and it was gone again in the morning. The parking lot is across the street on foot (it is a public parking lot), but you are supposed to drive 3 kilometers to get there by car. All in all, not the best place to stay when in Belgrade. I am sure you will find something better for the same price.

The beds are quite comfortable and the shared bathroom is very clean.

• November 2, 2016

The real price in hostel is 36.60eur, instead of 23.40eur that you can reserve for double room per night on booking.com

We love the spacy shared bathroom.

• October 21, 2016

I don't know in what actual state the hostel was since most of the other rooms were actually bein reworked.

People cared about me although actually it looked like the had forgotten to notify booking.com about the downtime due to renovation work.

• March 25, 2015

When we arrived at the hostel after many hours of travelling they told us that they can't give us two rooms, even though we had the confirmations printed with us! Imagine our surprise??!?! Also, they charged us 42eur for a double room (which they gave us as substitute for 2 single rooms 2 x 18 eur = 36 eur by the way) and a double room costs 28 eur. Never coming back again.

• February 1, 2015

Not much...

Better hostels that cost less are in the city center. The maids clean constantly but, guests were disgusting and maids could not keep up. Puctures are very deceiving.

• January 4, 2017

• Bed in 8-Bed Dormitory Room

hostel doesnt have a kettle

friendly and easy going and problem- free staff, enjoyable atmosphere

• December 19, 2016

• Bed in 3-Bed Dormitory Room

Wi-fi isnt working, cold

Great location, kind people at the reception, cheap and cosy room and bathroom.

• November 27, 2016

• Family
    • Bed in 8-Bed Dormitory Room

They have cancelled my reservation whille I was half way to Belgrade. Blamed the system not working well. Shame on them

• January 31, 2016

• Bed in 3-Bed Dormitory Room

• September 11, 2015

• Bed in 8-Bed Dormitory Room

Quate far from center, so price could be a lit less.

Very big, "professional" hostel, a lot of showers, clean, 24 hour reception.

There are also 2 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.