Reviews of Halltorps Gästgiveri 4 stars

Landsvägen Halltorp 105, 387 92 Halltorp, Sweden

#1 of 1 hotels in Halltorp

• August 30, 2016

- restaurant closed 21.00

- delicious breakfast ! - clean room - lots of parking space - did I mention delicious breakfast ?

• August 28, 2016

The experience was wonderful. Richard was so attentive and served a wonderful dinner for us. Would definitely come back.

• June 30, 2014

On one evening, I was first in line for a table in the restaurant. One of the waiters ignored me & asked the couple behind me to follow him to a table. The couple pointed out that I was first. One of the other staff then found a table for me.

On arrival, my room had not been prepared. I was immediately given an upgrade. The hotel was nice & quiet, just right for me.

• June 26, 2014

The hotel was remote from everything, but the rooms were quite ok. No tea or coffee available - buy it from the restaurant staff if and when they were available. Nice sauna and spas. Breakfast was fine, but why cram everyone into a tiny corner of the restaurant? Why not open up some more of those unused tables? Reception service was as bad as the restaurant staff - mostly missing in action. The restaurant evening meal food was wonderful (at 550 sek it should be!), but the dining experience was destroyed by the inattentive and poor service of the wait staff. Seated then abandoned for 20. Mins without a menu or a drink. Our waiter simply vanished for 40 mins during the meal, and the other waiters simply ignored us. It was like a scene from faulty towers. A disastrous meal and far from fine dining. I'd definitely give this place a miss.

• August 14, 2014

Would have preferedded a bit more luxury, like a minibar

• August 9, 2014

Vine is outrageously expensive (probably due to Swedish law)

Nice setting - unusually good food (remember you are in Sweden). Good service!

• August 5, 2014

The beds were a bit too soft for us.

Fantastic hotel to relax! Beautiful hotel and garden. Good food! Fantastic breakfast!

• July 6, 2014

A bit noisy room above a compressor / pump room get me feel like I am on a ferry.

Landscapes, other visitors, candlelights

• June 28, 2014

The decor within the hotel and the location on the edge of a nature reserve by the sea was excellent.

There are also 4 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.