Reviews of The Okura Prestige Bangkok 5 stars

9.7

9.7

• January 4, 2017

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

more business oriented environment.

location is great, next to the high end mall and many safwan shrine. new and modern. pool is on the 25th floor overlooking the city. spa is good.

• December 31, 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Limited attractions in the immediate surroundings. The historic centre will take 45 minutes to reach anyway. Yamazato restaurant good but probably among most expensive in Thailand. Pity because nearly empty. Delicious food anyway.

Excellent service. Thai-Japanese hospitality. Top notch breakfast and lunch buffets with Thai, Japanese and International choices. Two other very good restaurants. Nice open air pool and lounge areas on 24th and 25th floors.

• December 23, 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Infinity pool was main reason why we visited hotel and even though Bangkok was sunny and hot the position of the pool was not able to get any sun light all day so pointless waste of money.

Comfy bed good room

• December 22, 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Some of the staff speaks litle English (common in Bangkok), a litle far from center.

It is a stilish hotel, very good breakfast, helpful staff, nice gym and very good swimming pool with saunas

• December 5, 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Teppaniaki restaurant is rather average by Japanese standards Pool water temperature too cold, definitely not the 28 degrees that was stated

One of the best city hotels we have ever been; staff very competent, helpful and friendly Lobby on the 24th floor; all rooms above it, windows very sound proof Excellent mattress and bedding Wonderful international breakfast buffet, even by 5* standards Great pool and fitness facility, with view into the skyline of Bangkok

• November 29, 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The infinity pool was cold and not as inviting as I'd thought it would be but still had stunning views!

Service was first class from start to finish and the staff were all very friendly. We chose the Limousine pick up from the airport and it was the best thing we did. It was the most comfortable car I have ever been in. It was well worth the extra cash. Once arrived we were greeted at the lobby and taken straight to our room which was so welcome.

• November 19, 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Pool was beautiful Turn down service at night was lovely with clean dressing gowns and more fruit Buffet breakfast was fabulous Close proximity to international hospital, my husband was sick

• November 17, 2016

• Prestige Suite

Thought being charged for 2 beers in the club lounge was a bit rich as we stayed 6 nights and missed happy hour by 20 minutes.

Service and friendliness of staff

• November 12, 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The clientele in 5-star hotels is usually a bit stiff and pretentious making the atmosphere similar. But it's not the hotel's fault :)

The hotel is excellent: the room, the views, the staff, the breakfast and the sauna.

• October 31, 2016

• Premier Club

I asked for an information about spa services. I was willing to spend in such services for me and my lady. The person in charge did not answer me and told me there was a brochure in my apartment. Well, the conclusion is that I lost interest in the services, so I bought them outside. This will not affect our overall hotel rating which is simply excellent :)

Japanese precision and style

• October 27, 2016

• Prestige Club

While the location and the amenities are great, we ran into numerous problems during our stay. The carpeting on the first floor needed to be cleaned, there were areas that needed attention. However, the worst was yet to come. I have borrowed a converter for the iphone, and upon check out have left it in the room. Without notice, few hours after check out, I have been wrongfully accused of stealing it and charged for the converter. After making calls, turns out the converter was taken by a staff member. There was some terrible miscommunication between staff and manager on duty, which is basically bad management skills. You can't just let staff not report to you. So overall, I have experienced poor customer service on their part.

Nice pool

• October 25, 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Some of the staffs are in need of training. Some they were excellent others were below average. Inconsistent service. By check-in I felt like being in a bazaar, the front desk lady was trying very hard upselling to a higher room category, which is fine, but missing a 5 star class, approach and style. It seems that the hotel is under partial renovation which sometimes was loud.

Location, view, bar, room, fitness room, the infinity pool and the excellent service at the bar.

• September 26, 2016

• Okura Club Room

Second time staying here, love the breakfast ~ great choices of buffet, japanese, ect... and have them at different restaurants very clean and true to what it offers kids loved the roof pool! convenient to travel, both luxe coach and skytrain access Club lounge good serveice, snack, and drinks!

• September 10, 2016

• Okura Club Room

Maybe little less variety on breakfast in Club lounge. And sometimes crowded lounger at pool.

Everything fantastic. Strategic place, nice view, amazing pool...

• September 8, 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Loud kids allowed in the pool

Stayed in the standard room, Amenities in the room were second to none, beautiful personal touches, fresh fruit in your room every day, the Japanese hospitality was just perfect and welcoming, there were even paper cranes on the bed to wish us a pleasant sleep after turn down service, the pool was inimitable and the perfect temperature, the buffet breakfast was second to none, every option you could imagine was available for breakfast the staff even prepared a little breakfast bento as our flight left early in the morning!

• September 4, 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Unfortunately there were't a lot of deck chairs at the pool area and no possibility to order drinks there.

The rooms are spacious and clean, the bed is huge and very comfortable to sleep. The buffet breakfast is large and delicious. I can definitely recommend staying at the Okura Prestige.

• September 3, 2016

• Prestige Club

A change of carpeting in some of the common high traffic areas - starting to show stains and some "wear and tear". Also, a bit of a strange smell at times in the downstairs lobby, presumably coming from outside.

Location!!! This property is superbly located, close to Bumrungrad, Central and BTS. The staff are excellent, courteous, and eager to please - Great job Okura!

• August 31, 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Did not refill the bath salt.Staff told me to go to Japanese restaurant for breakfast but did not tell me that I can choose to go to another restaurant for western style breakfast.

Bathroom is large.

• August 1, 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Amazing hotel with no faults at all. The staff were incredibly friendly and accommodating. The buffet breakfast was fantastic. The room was very spacious and the giant onsen/bath was amazing. I cannot recommend the Okura Prestige Bangkok enough, you definitely need to stay here!

• July 31, 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The decor for the bathroom / closet area was great, however the bedroom area felt a little bland. The scrambled eggs were a little over cooked at breakfast.

The location is fantastic for a short break. Close to the MRT and walking distance to a lot of places we wanted to visit. The staff are knowledgeable, professional and service which went the extra mile for us, was fantastic.

• July 15, 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

My expectations were high after seeing the high ratings on Booking.com and Tripadvisor, but I can assure you they were not only met but exceeded. The check-in experience was great and everyone was exceptionally friendly. The room itself was quite comfortable with a blend of modernity, Japanese culture, and a home-like feel. The rain shower was fantastic and quickly reached the perfect temperature. The bath salts were great. The smart room controls for all the lighting and temperature were cool. The tea was great. The infinity pool was outstanding. The Japanese toilet was a crazy experience but now I think I want one haha. The location was perfect to experience the high-end restaurants, shopping and clubbing of Sukhumvit, but perhaps a bit far from the Grand Palace/Temples/Khao San road area. Above all, the staff were excellent. I had asked the concierge to try and get me a table at a restaurant I was dying to go to which was booked for 2 solid months and by some miracle they actually got me a last minute reservation! From start to finish, the Okura Prestige makes you feel like a privileged guest. If ever in Bangkok and want to live the good life at a decent value, this is definitely the place to stay!

• July 15, 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Hotel is wonderful. Great location. Really nice gym. The room is spacious and comfortable with Tokyo toilet which was an interesting experience :) Staff is very friendly and was always accommodating. The daily breakfast had great views and a nice selection of juices, pastries and other options. Great start to our Thailand vacation.

• June 30, 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Hotel requested guests to make credit card payment( secuirty money) when checking in. During checkout, credit card was used again but staff did not cancel the original payment.Staff said the security amount would be reimbursed in time, but there was not even a piece of paper to prove that 2 charges had been made. Thus if the hotel or credit card made a mistake, it would be very very troublesome to get the reimbursement cos there was no proof on paper.

architecture, proximity to Skytrain,

• June 19, 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

i love the automatic toilet system. breakfast is very good specially the french toast and have large variety if omelette. swimming pool is just too good.

• June 14, 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

There experienced a little problem of taxi with the driver not wuote familar with the location. Also, the Element Restaurant is not open in lunch time.

The locaton is closed to sky train and Central Embassy where i could find good restaurant there. Generally met my rxpecton.

• June 5, 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Breakfast spread is the best I've had at any hotel I have stayed. Rooms were good size, bed very comfortable and Japanese toilet is the first I have experienced.

• May 26, 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Excellent staff service as I have asked the staff to open 2 coconuts, as I do think it is quite unreasonable, and the staff replied us "yes" with a great smile, which I appreciated the most;)

• May 26, 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Not well managed. Staff are not efficient. Concierge was hard to find. Filed a complaint against the taxi driver arranged by the bell captain for attempting to charge us 400 baht when the fare should be no more than 150. The concierge never got back to us.

• May 23, 2016

• Premier Club

This is our 4th stay at Okura Bangkok. The service provided by the team is excellent. From reception, room service to club lounge, they made us feel welcomed and cared for.

• May 22, 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Bit weird having check in on 24th floor, felt more like apartment than hotel.

Our rooms were well stocked and very comfortable beds. Loved the pool on the 25 floor and the breakfast spread was the best I have seen. The gym was great. Everything I needed plus some and overlooking the city.

• May 22, 2016

• Okura Club Room

Had to call to inform laundry not received within 24hours. It was immediately brought up to my room. Great staff.

Free upgrade provided without requesting. Service and staff were top-notch. Absolutely #1 or #2 in all the countries and hotels i've visited globally. Club facilities brilliant and service therein was spectacular

• May 21, 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Really nothing to not like

My friend and I spent our first few nights at the start of our 2 week trip to Thailand and Malaysia in the Okura hotel. We were completely blown away with the hotel and the staff. The rooms were spacious and had excellent views of the city. The hotel is conveniently located within walking distance to the train, which made getting around busy Thailand a breeze. The concierge was overly helpful, providing us a list of must see attractions while staying in Bangkok and helpful suggestions of what to see and when. And that POOL! Completely amazing way to relax after a long day of sight seeing. The pool is by far one of the coolest and unique pools I have seen in a hotel to date (and I travel a lot). Unfortunately we did not get a chance to try out the restaurants of breakfast, so I cannot provide any commentary. Overall, a great stay in Bangkok and a great way to get over the jet lag from London!

• May 11, 2016

• Prestige Suite

To high music in the lobby and resturant.

Its a 5 star hotel for sure.. They know how to treat you. Fantastic. Nice pool with view. Soft bed og good pillows :-)

• May 1, 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Pool area no sun, the food for 3 days was below average! The lift access to the rooms were inconvenient.

The staff are exceptionally tending, location, rooms The rooms were very cosy

• May 1, 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

They couldn't find our reservation in the system and we had to wait for 30mins to check in even though we checked in after the check-in time. I didn't feel the front staff handled the situation well. Breakfast was surprisingly average as we expected more from a 5-star hotel.

Spacious, cleanliness and comfortable pillows and bed! Easy access to sky train. Helpful staff at the concierge.

• April 28, 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The lobby smells like wet carpet but don't let this detract from a great hotel.

The location was extremely convenient. The staff were very polite and attentive. All up the hotel has a very peaceful feel

• April 25, 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The staff were so friendly and helpful in every way. The food was amazing, and the service by Apisit was great. The room was also very nice with a comfortable bed and great views. The pool area also had great views and sun throughout the day.

• April 21, 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Not a thing - everything was perfect!

Everything! The friendliness and helpfulness of staff, the room amenities, comfortable bed and pillows, great breakfast and fantastic location close to BTS station.

• April 8, 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I was disappointed that I had asked for a small chocolate cake for my wife's birthday. I did not mind paying. They kindly offered it for free. But upon arrival there was no chocolate cake yet a rather bland lemon type cake. I know it's petty but dont say ok no problem we will complement you the chocolate cake and then give something completely different. Apart from this everything perfect

The pool and the staff and the great breakfast

• April 3, 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

When we arrived we been told they haven't got a double room so offered us a smoking room , when we get in the room was really bad smell.I didn't mind to pay extra for upgrading but price was double than what we paid ,and they were so insist to put us on a twin room at the end I had to be a little aggressive towards them to get what I paid for and didn't like been treated poorly after a long trip.

We actually wanted to enjoy the infinity pool

• March 16, 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Porter downstairs booked a taxi for trip to airport with high fixed fee, not meter. Trip back to airport much more expensive than trip from airport. Little naughty I think.

Outdoor parapet swimming pool on 25(?) floor very cool. Huge corner room, nicely decorated. Great bathroom. Location 3 mins from Skytrain real proper bonus and easy drive (for bkk) to elevated road and airport.

• March 15, 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The pool does not get much sun at all. This is the only fault I found in the whole hotel during my 5-night stay.

Great staff. Great location. Great room amenities.

• March 7, 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

mobile phone signal or the lack of it was a problem at times, it seems to come and go, not consistent

i loved this hotel, rooms were amongst the best I've ever stayed in, great staff and service, beautiful restaurants, and direct access to the skytrain make a stay at the okura a must every time I'm in bangkok in the future

• March 3, 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The breakfast is amazing. It has all the standard western choices but also a little bit of everything from everywhere. I couldn't stop eating dim sum! We stayed for only a night for transit purpose but it was very well located and had plenty of restaurants and massage places nearby. Overall was very happy with the quality of the facility and the Japanese-Thai oriented service of the staff.

• February 27, 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Location is perfect, just in front of the skytrain. Rooms are Still nice even if the hôtel is not all new, amazing japanese toilets! 2nd better option in bkk after the kempinski (which is much more expansive).

• February 25, 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Its very minor, as we had no particular need to go swimming in Bangkok; perhaps the pool could be heated so people actually had the courage to go in! As a seeker of good massages, I found the cost of the spa prohibitively expensive, which is a pity, if it had been better priced (i.e. a very attractive deal for guests), I would have gone every day. Instead I went to other spas nearby, whilst they were good, it was inconvenient to get to.

The service was excellent, concierge, doormen (who negotiated the taxis for us very well) as well as desk staff. Actually whenever we encountered any staff we were always greeted with great courteousness. Initially it seemed odd, after a while you realised that it added to the whole hotel experience and was very comfortable and pleasant. It was particularly noticeable when we travelled to other hotels later in our trip. The room was superb. The features of the room were great. It was a first for us to experience a "Japanese" toilet...odd but not unpleasantly clean! We really liked the layout of the room, its attention to detail and the overall feel of it . The breakfasts (both Japanese and Western buffet were very good and a very wide selection) Though the hotel was full you never got the impression of it being crowded. We liked the hotel so much that we looked forward to getting back to it to relax. If we are ever back in Bangkok we will stay here and it also has led us to consider looking for an Okura hotel whenever we are travelling.

• February 23, 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

We're always sad when checking out of the hotel because we'll miss it so much going back home.

Over the years we've stayed in a lot of hotels in Bangkok, but we finally found the hotel we'll keep coming back to: the Okura Prestige Bangkok! The Deluxe (Double and Corner with Panoramic View) and Premier Club Rooms are all exceptional. You can't go wrong with either room. Everything (staff, facilities, etc) is amazing.

• February 21, 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Unfortunately there is not much sun at the pool area.

The breakfast was outstanding and the gym was very spacious, clean and offered a great view. The hotel is perfectly located next to a Skytrain stop.

• February 14, 2016

• Deluxe Corner Room with Panoramic View

No nit-picking here but paying THB 25k for 2 nights stay is too high. Considering this is Bangkok where paying customers are spoilt for choice. Breakfast selection is also disappointing. Was expecting more local fares selection but presented with the standard western style buffet breakfast. I mean, come on. U dun travel thousands of miles to eat something u can get better at home.

Very clean. Typical of Japanese establishment. Very courteous staffs as well. But this is Thailand, where courtesy comes naturally to the Thais. We booked a corner room with panoramic view. Wonderful view. Overall, a very enjoyable stay.

• February 9, 2016

• Okura Club Room

Tiny mirror over basin making shaving difficult. Club lounge staff not to expectation. Several short comings perhaps inexperienced. Long waits at buffet breakfast.

Very clean, fantastic housekeeping service. Good position. Good sleep quality.

• February 4, 2016

Nothing not to like

The hotel is located at a great location. The room is comfy and has everything you need. everything is super clean and feels new. The hotel itself has super chic Japanese modern design that screams luxury and quality. Views and food at the balcony bar are stunning. Hotel staff is super friendly and smiles all the time towards you. Great amenities as expected from 5 star hotel. Best breakfast I we had in Thailand - better than most restaurants. In fact the hotel was so good that i cancelled my reservation at Shangri-La scheduled for my Bangkok return and booked Okura Prestige instead.

• February 4, 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Absolutely knock-out hotel. The kimonos on the bed, the heated Japanese toilets, beautiful room with dividers that create a fabulous bathroom, great toiletries, fabulous views and great pool/gym. Simply nothing to complain about.

• February 2, 2016

• Deluxe Corner Room with Panoramic View

Friendly staff particularly at breakfast at Up & above restaurant. Great choice and quality of b/f food : good choice of Asian food and BEST BELGIAN WAFFLES we ever had in Thailand. Upgrade to a very pleasant and spacious suite. Location and direct walking links with BTS and Central Embassy. We used to go to The Sukhothai hotel but Okura more convenient and better service.

• January 28, 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Asked for late checkout (2 pm). Our card was blocked at 13.30. Had to go down to the lobby in slippers and wet bathrobes.

Everything looks even better than on the pictures. Staff is very friendly. Breakfast and Dinner is delicious.

• January 27, 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The mattress is hollow which seems use very long time and can't sleep well. Too expensive to get this service.

Very good location where nearly BTS station. The staff is very nice.

• January 26, 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

So much clutter in the room. Piles of stuff that just isn't needed. Makes it hard to pack. All the hotel stuff had to be chucked into the corner so we could see all our stuff.

Very nice and very Japanese.

• January 25, 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Best hotel stay in a long time. Staff trained to excellence. Superb location by train station. Great fitness, spa and pool facilities. Excellent restaurants. Very good rooms. Hotel made a difference in our stay in Bangkok

• January 15, 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The excellent service of the hotel staff, the beautiful and very clean room, the proximity of the hotel to the mass transit (train) station and the malls - Central Embassy and Central Chidlom. Very convenient in getting around the city.

• January 12, 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The food at the bar (frozen raw meat)

Mr Watanabe at the reception is a legend he is the soul of this hotel he was so nice great service The swimming pool is great and not too busy

• January 11, 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The air conditioner is a little bit noisy, but everything else is perfect. Feel like a home away from home.

The service is excellent! Beyond our expectations. Room is clean and comfortable. Simplified kimono allows you relax in style. Breakfast is delicious and you can choose between buffet and Japanese. Spa is very nice as well and we love the bael fruit tea they serve after treatment.

• January 11, 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

It's a little annoying that you have to take an elevator to reception and then switch elevators to get to your room, but this is really minor.

Excellent service and friendly staff. The staff were always available to assist us and responded quickly to our requests. Extremely spacious, comfortable and well-designed rooms. I can't imagine a more comfortable room layout. The view from the room was quite really nice. Dining options were also excellent. The infinity pool is quite lovely.

• January 10, 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Only the price was high for my income but the quality of sevice I recieved was worth it

The price was pretty high, but what we recieved in return was worth it, placement and quailtiy of the hotel was outstanding, I also recieved a birthday gift from the hotel that I was not expecting but was very appreciative of, strongly recommend this hotel if you have the money

• January 5, 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Not much not to like, but as others have mentioned, the pool, although at 24 degrees C, is a bit cool, especially if there isn't much sun (because of the north facing facade, during January, it doesn't get much sun). But if you're actually going to swim some laps, it is great. - High-tech lighting controls are a bit confusing. - Doors on mini-bar would not close properly.

- Wonderful location along the BTS skytrain, with links to most of the major shopping malls. - Clean and modern hotel design, with muted tones for a relaxing, yet luxurious atmosphere. - Fantastic breakfast buffet spread; make sure to review the eggs menu to order exactly what you like :) - Very professional staff, from reception, concierge, door man and house keeping staff.

• January 3, 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

service, hospitality... especially reception's performance was so poor. when we checked in, needed to wait for 2hours because they hadn't prepared our rooms... recommend 1-2hours before time you want check in... I saw some people faece same situation at that time...

facilities were so good. once you check in, everyone can spend tood time there.

• December 31, 2015

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The direct BTS entrance to hotel closes too early which means a long diversion along overhead walkways to the hotel entrance. The pool needs to be warmer. It was too cold to swim in and it was in the shade during the length of our stay.

Breakfast is fantastic. Lots of choice. You really don't need any toiletries. They are very generous and provide everything from bath salts through to hair brushes.

• December 31, 2015

• Prestige Club

Great location, easy access to the Sky train made moving around the city very easy. The staff were very friendly and professional, the hotel accommodation and facilities were excellent.

• December 6, 2015

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Nothing to complain about it

Everything was perfect. Amazing breakfast. Great views of the city from the pool and the terrace. Very friendly and helpful stuff. We'll come back for sure.

• December 2, 2015

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

staff quite helpful overall, but special mention has to be made about Mr Mana, Concierge. He always went out of his way to help and very cheerfully so.

• November 17, 2015

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Buffet breakfast did not offer whole young coconut milk as we stayed a year ago.

We took late flight back home. Staff has offered us to take shower at their facility even we checked out at noon. Very warm and considerable.

• November 15, 2015

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Everything was just perfect! Nothing to dislike.

We stayed here for the first few nights of our honeymoon. The staff could not have been better, service was outstanding. The pool is just amazing. The quality of the food and drink served never failed to impressed. They have thought of your every need in the room, just a truly lovely hotel. Could not fault a single thing.

• November 14, 2015

The staff was very attentive. We received an upgrade for our family members that was a very pleasant surprise. The facilities are in perfect condition. Dining experience in Yamazato was fine. The breakfast offers a wide selection of any kind of food. Would like to stay longer in the hotel to visit the spa and the open swimming pool.

• November 1, 2015

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I didn't like the fact that I had to leave and could not stay more

staff is amazingly nice and kind Room is clean and spacious and modern Beds are super comfy Design of the hotel is amazing You arrive in this hotel with a smile and you leave it with tears in your eyes so sad you are to leave.

• October 27, 2015

• Prestige Club

The staff is basic for a luxurious five star hotel. They are friendly but not accustomed to serve foreigners in such a high standard hotel

The suite room, the amenities of the hotel, the surroundings of the hotel in front of the Central Embassy Mall which has excellent restaurants

• October 22, 2015

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I had wonderful experience, i will go there again if i go back Bangkok.

Firstly, the concierge staff so polite to me and the reception staff as well. Secondly, room is wonderful~ i love it with view also. Finally, the housekeeping prepared traditional Japanese dress in the hotel room.

• October 21, 2015

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Service was awesome and everything was perfect. It is so rare for me to have nothing to complain. One of the best hotels I have ever stayed. I would definitely stay at this hotel again whenever I come back to Bangkok.