Reviews of Comfort Inn & Suites Presidential 3 stars

707 Interstate 30, Little Rock, AR 72202, USA

#8 of 57 hotels in Little Rock

• 19 January 2017

Coffee pot in room did not work. But there is coffee downstairs. Noise from interstate; use white noise app on phone.

Comfortable beds and hot breakfast Friendly helpful staff. Clean.

• 12 January 2017

• King Room - Disability Access

There was some traffic noise, but that is to be expected as it is quite convenient to interstate.

Staff was very nice, hotel was clean and comfortable. Despite renovations in progress, there was very little visible dust, etc. Bathroom was quite large.

• 9 January 2017

The bed was a little bit too firm. I could have gotten better rest if it was a little more soft.

I love the cleanness of the facility and the friendly staff.

• 14 November 2016

We liked everything about our stay there!

The front desk staff, shuttle driver, and other hotel staff were very friendly and accomodating- and helpful when asking questions. The continental breakfasts were very good and it was nice to be able to buy drinks and pizza during "happy hour"! Very clean and nice rooms.

• 4 May 2016

Bad odor throughout the hotel and room thermostat didn't seem to control the room temp very well.

Josh at front desk was awesome! Nice having breakfast the next morning in the hotel but the food was mediocre at best. Nice it was so close to river market and Verizon center but a little scary walking back at night. The shuttle service to Verizon was great but didn't call for shuttle on the way back to hotel

• 3 May 2016

• Family

Nothing to offer here. We were very pleased with our stay.

Rooms were clean and comfortable. Breakfast offered many options. Staff was very pleasant and accommodating. Shuttle to and from downtown area was much appreciated. Location was ideal for our trip. Easy access to major highway.

• 28 April 2016

Can't think of a thing!

clean, near the library, which was our real destination. They offered shuttle service to and from the library and/or downtown which was so helpful. We had one driver who went out of his way to show us some sights we asked about! Everyone was so friendly and helpful.

• 8 March 2016

Nothing really.

Big and comfortable rooms. Great value for money. Convenient location right off the highway and near both airport and Clinton Library. Surprisingly good breakfast!

• 14 February 2016

• King Room - Disability Access

The hôtel seems to be dowtown on a map but is slightly out, on the wrong side of the higway. Bedrooms facing the motor way, especially upper floors are very noisy.

They order meca taxi for the airport brcause their shuttle service had not started. They changed me to a quiet room the second night.

• 15 December 2015

• King Room - Disability Access

No bad experience at all. Everything was more than satisfactory.

The Comfort Inn and Suites hotel is located close to downtown Little Rock and close to the Clinton Presidential Library/Museum. It is quiet, attractive and clean and the hotel staff is excellent (very helpful and very friendly). The rooms are comfortable and the complimentary breakfast each morning is very satisfying. If I ever travel to Little Rock again, I'll be sure to stay at the Comfort Inn. I was more than satisfied with this fine hotel.

• Family

Appreciated the shuttle service but was not able to get to event in time because so many other visitors were going as well. Not enough room for everyone. Understand that hotel would not normally need a larger shuttle, in most cases.

Courteous and helpful staff. Great location in relation to event. Well worth the price.

• 17 November 2015

The water faucets pressure were too soft. Took forever to get soap off hands and difficult to wash face.

Love the rooms with a king bed and couch, very cozy!

• 3 November 2015

Property location in questionable area of town but very convenient to Clinton Presidential Center and River area which was the purpose of our visit. Had couple issues with room such as drains and thermostat. Management addressed what they could in the time we were there. Horrid view from east side. Ice machines are on every other floor.

Evening/night staff super helpful, friendly and responsive;daytime staff not so much. Beds were comfortable, room was clean. Location was super close to Presidential Center and River Market area, easy to drive to. Hotel offered shuttle for convenience. Decent breakfast choices.

• 18 October 2015

Some confusion about airport pickup. And while the breakfast has a nice selection, the quality is so so.

Generally very helpful staff, comfortable room and bed. Close to our conference at Heifer Village.

• 14 October 2015

The rooms are bi-polar. When we first walked into our suite the entrance (livinig room area) the floor was covered with dirty spots. The recliner was old fashioned and out dated however when we crossed over to the sleeping area, the bed was very nice BUT not nice enough to make us forget about the terrible carpet and weird smell when we walked in.

I liked getting out of there when I did but the bed was pretty comfortable.

• 12 October 2015

Wasn't anything I didn't like

Everything was nice. The food, the service, staff. No complaints. I will recommend friends and family to stay there.

• 10 October 2015

The scrambled eggs were gross and the biscuits were too salty

The staff were very friendly and courteous. Although you could walk to downtown, there was a free shuttle bus

• 22 September 2015

I didn't like that I couldn't turn the temperature past a certain degree regardless of what it said on the thermostat.

The staff was great; room very clean.

• 15 September 2015

none thing

The front desk people where the nicest people. The room service was great after a long day of driving. I don't know about anyone else but I love the fact they didn't charge me for delivery. The breakfast was great everything was hot and freshly cook.

• 8 September 2015

• Family

The person who checked us in must have been at the end of her shift...not very congenial - all others working the front desk were awesome.

clean and convenient to River area with free van shuttle

• 28 August 2015

Can you please add a Gluten Free Chex cereal to your line up. And, label the cereal choices. The hard boiled eggs were a wee bit overcooked, but im jist being fussy. Overall, me and my friends enjoyed the breakfast menu and feel it is a great value for the price we paid for the room.

Loved the location, people at the front desk, and whomever took care of our room. Awesome job!

• 14 August 2015

• Family

Problem with one of our rooms (smell of electrical burning) and staff a little slow to sort it/take it seriously, therefore caused a difficult evening... Sorted in the end, but with unnecessary and upsetting delays.

Pool.

• 3 August 2015

The light outside my third floor window was a little bright and if I closed the curtains which were too long for the window they blocked the air conditioner. I am used to a dark room, a pull black out shade that actually fit the window could be a sollution.

The helpfulness of the staff which started when I called to check on my booking. I asked ifld I could possibly check in early so I did not have to leave make-up and personal items in my car all day. She said if there was a room available I could and I could also take the shuttle to my training location. There was a room and it was the best hotel experience I think I have had, ever. The pool was nice and the bar staff were very prof. and curteous. Breakfast was also the best I have had, it was a good value and I saw many families taking advantage and enjoying themselves with lots of choices, healthy options too.

• 1 August 2015

• Family

The elevator broke while my daughter and I were in it and we had to be let out by the fire department.The room we booked was not ready and my daughter had to sleep on a pull out couch bed and it was about as comfortable as sleeping on a bed of rocks.

• 31 July 2015

• Family

There was only one elevator to use and the wait was about 10 minutes so we ended up taking the stairs which were wet and humid to the 9th floor!

The price

• 30 July 2015

The shuttle.........not enough room for amount of people....we ended up having to take a taxi back to hotel after concert. There was not enough room in the van and I waited for 45 and still had to many people after 5 trips. So we paid to take a taxi. If you offer a shuttle bus you should make sure the service is up to par!!!!

Room clean and bed comfortable

• 29 July 2015

• Family

Bed was a little hard and a/c wasn't making it cold in the room..we had to sleep out from under the covers because it was too warm in there.

Everyone was super friendly.

• 17 July 2015

The hotel appears to be an older property, but is updated and very clean and comfortable. It is located a few blocks from the Clinton Library, and near the RiverFront where Little Rock is at its best. And it offers free breakfast which is a personal plus.

• 9 July 2015

There was no refrigerator in the rooms. I was on the 3rd floor and the vending machine outside the room was sold out. At breakfast,it was a long line if people waiting because their was only 1 waffle maker.

The staff was friendly and the parking was convenient. The room was clean.

• 30 June 2015

• Family

WiFi was down when we got there (9:30 pm) and was back up by about 11:30 / stay on side opposite the highway

Beds were comfy, breakfast was pretty good, location to Downtown was great, staff was helpful

• 22 June 2015

Left me waiting at the Airport for over an hour. I had to call another Comfort Inn down the road for help. After the other Comfort Inn called them they finally showed up. I called 6 times with no answer. Plus the AC in my room stopped working. They said my room would be comped but it never happened.

Hotel was lovely and room was too.

• 18 June 2015

• Family

Room keycards didn't work most of the time, and the bathroom exhaust fan was broken.

Excellent breakfast, the housekeeping staff were very attentive and kind

• 10 May 2015

• Family

We had an excellent experience. It was a great location, easy to find, and easy check in with no issues. Our room was extremely nice and very clean. Breakfast was good as there was a lot to choose from; waffles, biscuits and gravy, eggs, sausage, cereals, juices, milk, and coffee in a spacious breakfast area. By the time we got back from the show we ordered pizza downstairs delivered to our room and a fantastic time.

• 2 May 2015

Wish there were more restaurants in the area. The restaurant in the HI across 30 was good.

Large nice room for the money. Very close to Clinton Library.

• 18 April 2015

Air-conditioning unit was very loud, okay for white noise for sleeping but not to be awake in the room. Elevators and breakfast area overwhelmed with young visitor group, our bad timing.

Very spacious room with 2 TV's.

• 12 April 2015

The bed pillows were so terrible. It was like sleeping on a bag of cotton balls.

Entire staff was so helpful and friendly, amenities were very useful, we went to an event at the arena nearby and having a shuttle service there and back was awesome! The bartender at hotel lobby and shuttle driver were very polite and easy to interact with.

• 16 January 2017

We checked in late, and left by 9:15am, so we really didn't experience any dislikes

Comfortable bed, quiet during the night

• 13 January 2017

Bigger shampoos etc needed for a room that sleeps 4

Free shuttle to the riverfront area

• 6 January 2017

Staff was beyond pleasant , I appreciate that so much .

• 28 December 2016

The staff was very accommodating. The beds were very comfortable and we slept well. The breakfast had a variety of choices.

• 26 December 2016

The bathroom was a little dirty and the hotel needs to be updated.

• 19 December 2016

Every thing

• 17 September 2016

Staff was awesome. So friendly and funny.

• 16 September 2016

Everything! Great staff, the bar open where we had dinner and drinks and a chat every night. The room was huge. Free shuttle.

• 19 May 2016

Nothing. All excellent!

All Staff were really friendly, welcoming and helpful.

• 6 May 2016

• 6 May 2016

Staff was very friendly. Rooms clean and comfortable. Pet friendly.

• 4 May 2016

• Family

Lower level parking area very wet

Comfy beds Good hot breakfast

• 3 May 2016

• Family

The staff was very accommodating

• 1 May 2016

• Family

Didn't give it a thought. Just wanted good night sleep for the drive home

Everything was good only there for a night

• 19 April 2016

a bit thin walled, you can hear the next room

Room was clean and comfortable

• 12 April 2016

Room did get a lot of the highway noise.

The staff were very accommodating and friendly.

• 12 April 2016

Clean and staff helpful

• 10 April 2016

More than I expected

• 16 March 2016

Leaving

The staff was the friendliest I've ever encountered. Sincere, helpful genuine.

• 6 March 2016

Staff was great with helping me when there was a mixed on my reservation. Hotel is exceptional for the price.

• 6 March 2016

Staff were excellent and very attentive. I would definitely stay there next time I am in Little Rock.

• 24 February 2016

Nothing. Everything was excellent.

Yes they were!

• 14 February 2016

The staff was very helpful, friendly, and courteous. The staff made the stay the best so far this vacation.

• 10 February 2016

• Family

It was convenient to highway, clean, and staff was very friendly

• 28 January 2016

Parking was a little difficult since we were pulling a trailer behind a truck

Great location, nice clean rooms

• 22 January 2016

Hwy noise

• 22 January 2016

Overall ok

The staff

• 20 January 2016

• Family

Clean rooms. Friendly staff. Good breakfast.

• 19 January 2016

Clean and Very good food

• 17 January 2016

Lounge- restaurant closes too early

Very friendly and helpful staff. Would definitely stay again

• 12 January 2016

• Family

Requested a suite. Needed a microwave and fridge

• 1 December 2015

na

Convenient and economical.

• 24 November 2015

• Family

location, promptness of the staff at front desk, bed and room facilities

• 22 November 2015

Has everything you need for an overnight stay. Offers good value for money.

• King Room - Disability Access

I had an amazing stay. It was one of the best rooms I've been to.

• 14 November 2015

Quality of the breakfast food. Well stocked, but not extremely healthy and fresh.

The staff is amazing!

• 11 November 2015

Small room, dark, dingy, smelly and stains on the carpet. Very outdated!

Hot breakfast was very good. Housekeeping was good.

• 9 November 2015

Location. And young lady that check me out she help me with my GPS on my phone. And print out the direction also.

• 7 November 2015